Yearbook: A little somethin for THE BAND!

Pssst, any band members should shut their eyes immediatley if they are in here! a.k.a former band members who like to lurk:naughty: *cough* Luke!

Ioana brought up a suggestion in the official thread to inlude a section on the band. Here's the post which explains the idea:

yeah,I was going for pictures,there's no need for manuscripts about it

as I said,it can be a 'evolution' photo strip with maybe a conclusion or comments for each photo

So you heard it people, post pictures of the band here...From their beginning to the most recent to show how they have evolved. Include pics of the new members as well:thumb_yello:

Also, please keep in mind that IF YOU HAVE TAKEN PICTURES WITH THE BAND/BAND MEMBERS, you are highly encouraged to submit those for a seperate pictures section that we will put together. Sign up for that in the official thread though, as there is now a category for submitting pictures of you with the band under "THE STRICTLY PICTURES" section. =)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha:roftl:

You know, I wish I could post pics and all, but the thing is, I can't:tears:. But as you know it already, I'm really excited about this project:punk:, so I want to subscribe in all the related threads haha:naughty:

thank God! I thought this was gonna be another giftbook thing for them and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO ME AND JEMMA HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT!!!!! :tears:

:roftl:

anyway, i have a picture with Cherisse, which I'll send to you via e-mail, but...

what about Luke? are we doing something for him? cos like...he WAS member for the majority of the year, but now that he's gone.....? i mean, do we still do something or...? cos i mean like, he probably won't see it, right?

and what about David and Sam? they've only been on stage 3 times and we don't actually know what they're like. maybe we should do a "good luck" section for them?

Great idea...

I don't know how much we ought to include '07 pics, so I'll just post

a few I have from Feb '08 in NYC...

Mikey:

l_bea66d92c46d88c45566f5b0391b1701.jpg

l_8768278862873947501cdcd969fafd7f.jpg

Martin (a little grainy):

l_afadc45db79946729c508aa1a6c6bd43.jpg

Saranayde:

l_4b792077fab12811ed2e18408aaa581e.jpg

Cherisse and Mikey:

l_6bca13f8f476a3755deb80369615e788.jpg

dcdeb

I took a semi good one of martin last august on GMA

lol the only change I can think of is that his hair is lighter than in the beginning...oh, and all the men in the group have WORN this outfit!!!:roftl:

l_49bab501e420ee92e3c96e4af4fb7019.jpg

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.....:wub2: and I don't think hairs are lighter...it's just the light :wink2:

Yes, you can send in pics of Andy as well...he's become a part of the family for sure:thumb_yello:

*subscribes* HAHAHAHA so... do I need to post my pics as well? HAHA with da members (ex-members)? :naughty:

hi' date=' i have this [img']http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll260/mrs_penniman/l_dde6d78fd04f673e3c2a95512ea85074.jpg[/img]

not 100% sure when it was, but it was a while ago, since luke's init, hope it's alright, i will post more if you want me to :D

ly

alice

xxx

aww it makes me wanna cry... IT captures the old days:wub2: