things mika says/does- what annoys you?

racinghorse83

When I get nervous I rub my nose or kinda itch arm or face dont know why I do it though and I love the way mika looked right in my eyes when I spoke to him normally I shy away from eye contact cos it makes me shy and wary but he had warm gentle eyes and he held my hand with both of his while he spoke to me it was november I didnt have a coat on had it in support worker's car but I was freezing only he hugged me and theres only very few people I let cuddle me but he is a lovely man and has genuine caring eyes and sweetest voice ever I have blue,greenish eyes but sometime they look sky blue depends on the light,sun when I was young kid they were a deep blue

This is about the most beautiful sentence I have ever read.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG you went to Parc de princes???

You are SO lucky! How was it?

EDIT: I just realised how odd that looked, sorry! I mean, I saw it in your sig! :o

Hi :wink2:,

Yes I should admit that I was lucky to be at Parc des Princes because it was really wonderful and unforgettable :blush-anim-cl:.

I hope for everybody that there will be a DVD :thumb_yello:.

Have a beautiful weekend :wink2:

:huglove::huglove:

Hi :wink2:,

Yes I should admit that I was lucky to be at Parc des Princes because it was really wonderful and unforgettable :blush-anim-cl:.

I hope for everybody that there will be a DVD :thumb_yello:.

Have a beautiful weekend :wink2:

:huglove::huglove:

OOOh That would be WONDERFULAMAZINGBRILLIANTSOCOOL!

I love how there were all the new Big Girl costumes with different colours and more "furries" and dancers and all the new scenery!

And "rain" looked so beautiful!

Do you have a favourite part?

Yes, I was being sarcastic :naughty:

I just don't like when he teases me through my computer screen :lol3:

Oooh ok then Hahahaha

Man, I've got to get up for church tomorrow (but I'm not religious) and I'm not suposed to be on here within 10 hours of going because I spend the morning daydreaming about Mika and naughty things I ought to be condemned for! :D

I had to stiffle a giggle last week because I was talking to my crush's identicle twin brother and I had the "chicken tonight" song playing over in my head and there was a slideshow in my mind with all these dodgy things Mika has done and the MFCers have written about him dong (like Caz :D)

And now I'm just babbling!

Haha, I'm leaving now, I'm the worst good girl EVER :D

Oooh ok then Hahahaha

Man, I've got to get up for church tomorrow (but I'm not religious) and I'm not suposed to be on here within 10 hours of going because I spend the morning daydreaming about Mika and naughty things I ought to be condemned for! :D

I had to stiffle a giggle last week because I was talking to my crush's identicle twin brother and I had the "chicken tonight" song playing over in my head and there was a slideshow in my mind with all these dodgy things Mika has done and the MFCers have written about him dong (like Caz :D)

And now I'm just babbling!

Haha, I'm leaving now, I'm the worst good girl EVER :D

Psh, don't feel guilty. You're only human :naughty:

Alright, take care. Have fun at church :bleh:

OOOh That would be WONDERFULAMAZINGBRILLIANTSOCOOL!

I love how there were all the new Big Girl costumes with different colours and more "furries" and dancers and all the new scenery!

And "rain" looked so beautiful!

Do you have a favourite part?

hmm... that's difficult to choose a favorite part of this gig...but if I should do it : I'd love Billy Brown :wub2:. The enormous fanfare,... and I love "Rain" what a beautiful song :blush-anim-cl:.

Oh and I forgot - I love Grace Kelly in French :wink2:

And as you said the big girls were amazing...:thumb_yello:

The animal cricket?:blink:

Okay, but it didn't make it any clearer!:roftl:

A double meaning, slang for something?

The English langauge.............ooohhh!:bleh:

:roftl:

you know I'm english and I don't get what she's sayin either ...

yeah, maybe its slang for something ?

I love how it says :wub2: in yr siggie

at the start I was like what's that spposed to mean ? and then I remembered lol

Yeah, you sort of have to be crazy like me and know the smiley codes by heart :naughty:

generally i like mika A LOT but there is one thing that ticks me off. he's always going f*ck this, f*ck that. that was so f*cking awesome.

and so on so forth.

i don't want to pick mika apart and be mean but some people (me included) don't like that word mainly because its offensive.

I say it myself but only in more "extreme" situations. like if i broke my leg. or found out my dad was dead.

actually, when i broke my leg i said a little more that f*ck. but you know what i mean.

and yes, i know, its typical "famous person" behavior.

what do you guys think?

I don't like that either. But I'm from an older generation where not many people said that word. I realise that these days, it seems to come natural to people to say it, and they don't mean anything bad, but I still don't like it really.

But I still love Mika and think he's a wonderful human being.

hehee

I goota go now but I've goottta tell someone

look

MikaNimes.jpg

I'm going to Niiiiiiimes :D

:huglove:

you are SOOOOOOO LUCKY. :wub2:

my fourplet, i wish you the best time in MIKA GIG which you have dreamt about SO LONG. :thumb_yello:

if you meet him - smell him :roftl:

you are SOOOOOOO LUCKY. :wub2:

my fourplet, i wish you the best time in MIKA GIG which you have dreamt about SO LONG. :thumb_yello:

if you meet him - smell him :roftl:

I'll smelll him again and again and again until I can only smell that and he'll be wonderin why I'm sniffing him lol.

I can just imagine it.

'Eeerrm, excuse me ... why are you smellin me ??!'

oh my god people, TOMORROW ! TOMORRROOOOW ! I'll finally see my angeeel ...

I'll smelll him again and again and again until I can only smell that and he'll be wonderin why I'm sniffing him lol.

I can just imagine it.

Oh yeess, you are! You'll have the time of your life.

I can just imagine it.

have you met mika yet??!!

if you haave, TELL TELL TELL!! i want ALL thje goss and if you wrote a book about meeting mika i would totally read it... =)

About the swearing, I am used to it. My 'prefect' and 'innocent' friend who came to the gig with me gasped every time he said phuck. I was very close to slapping her.

yeah, well, i'm not like that. really. :naughty:

that WOULD annoy me. someone gasping, i mean.