Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooh great pics!!!

Yes, it was night, and yes, I had sunglasses on....I was feeling a bit sick and the bright lights of Hot Chip's set were aggravating my headache. Needless to say, once Mika came onstage, the pain disappeared...........(don't have a clue what's going on with the girl behind me though...)

Neeve posing

P1000481.jpg

hehehe remember when Sara almost put that flashy thing up Sienna's nose? that was funny :naughty: :naughty:

Oh it was lovely meeting you too hun:wub2:

Well im gonna have my tea and lurk for a bit. If I feel half human I will write my blog tonight otherwise it will have to be tomorrow.

Most of the MFCer's where already back stage I was getting left behind and crushed. Fred was a star though.

I am very sorry if I accidently shouted at an MFCer by mistake in the confusion I just couldn't handle being crushed, tired and the thought of being left behind just overwhelmed me.

I'm so sorry to read this, I had no idea, everything was such a mess. If I had known I'd surely have told them off, I'm so sorry it happened, and in my city too...

Ooooh great pics!!!

Yes, it was night, and yes, I had sunglasses on....I was feeling a bit sick and the bright lights of Hot Chip's set were aggravating my headache. Needless to say, once Mika came onstage, the pain disappeared...........(don't have a clue what's going on with the girl behind me though...)

hehehe remember when Sara almost put that flashy thing up Sienna's nose? that was funny :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks sweetie! You look great in spite of the pain. I think the girl behind you was still suffereing from bloodyvalentiness:roftl:

Yeah, that was funny! Being in a gig with Sara is so much fun, isn't it?

Ooooh great pics!!!

That girl looks like she's going into a trance:floor:

Thanks sweetie! You look great in spite of the pain. I think the girl behind you was still suffereing from bloodyvalentiness:roftl:

Yeah, that was funny! Being in a gig with Sara is so much fun, isn't it?

Yeah, we must've been hilarious to all the fans of the other groups... sitting there in our group with colourful clothes, Mika shirts, etc and with our eyes closed and ears blocked. Omg the PAIN of My Bloody Valentine.......the horror, the horror!

hahaha yes Sara is so much fun!! I still think she has the best laugh, lol

Yeah, we must've been hilarious to all the fans of the other groups... sitting there in our group with colourful clothes, Mika shirts, etc and with our eyes closed and ears blocked. Omg the PAIN of My Bloody Valentine.......the horror, the horror!

haven't you heard jemmalee's one?

that is top!!:thumb_yello:

we even wanted to make a ringtone from it and give it as a present to mika!

Erm... wow.

Actually, I'm really less than impressed by how this guy is doing his job, nor do I find him extraordinarily charismatic or sympathetic. So in fact I can't be arsed to develop any sort of particular interest in what he's doing in his free time or the consequences. So just a comment, as this quote seems to come from his own blog (which I also don't feel like verifying, as time is so precious). I don't really think it's a very mature thing to tell in public how he completely forgot about his pregnant finance being in pain, while on stage. Makes him seem like a complete (insert word I'm probably not allowed to say here) to me. I'm also finding it a bit odd that he claims to have learned about it only after the show, while it apparently happened at its peak. Strange, strange... but really none of my business... just a thought. :mf_rosetinted::

I am with you on this one VS (as usual) He certainly is not improving on aquaintance, limited though my experience with him is, but I have now been to three gigs where he has played and have been less, much less than impressed. I am not warming to him at all. Something to do with the bum notes he keeps hitting...

Sounds like drama again, but please can we wait until people who have actually been there to elaborate on the ongoings, before we make a mountain of a molehill again? Not that anyone did that so far, I just see it coming :roftl:

Also everyone sees it from their own perspective.........

She, (and Jemma and Cassie and Babs) are great roomies too:wink2:.

Stuff Mika,I want it on MY phone!

Yeah, you're right, we're quite a gang :lmao: We gave colour to the festival.

BTW, reviews say Mika was the best by far. Not that we didn't know tho:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha that's a cool idea!!!!!

That girl looks like she's going into a trance:floor:

lol yeah, kinda scary....

She, (and Jemma and Cassie and Babs) are great roomies too:wink2:.

awwwwwh MFCers unite!!!!

Yeah, you're right, we're quite a gang :lmao: We gave colour to the festival.

BTW, reviews say Mika was the best by far. Not that we didn't know tho:mf_rosetinted:

yay!!! of course...you know what, after seeing him again, I'm convinced he's going to be a megastar, when the world opens its eyes to his genius. :wub2:

Where can I read reviews?

I'm so sorry to read this, I had no idea, everything was such a mess. If I had known I'd surely have told them off, I'm so sorry it happened, and in my city too...

It's ok. There are pushy stupid girls in every city I am sure. I loved Madrid:wub2:

ahahahahahahhahaahah jemmalee!!!

i was referring to the pushing girls!!!!

only this for you

:huglove::flowers2:

oh LOL I might need to get my rib checked out by the doctor:blink:

I will try slapping next time:boxing:

It's ok. There are pushy stupid girls in every city I am sure. I loved Madrid:wub2:

I'm glad you did, would have loved to spend some more time with you though, we missed you last night, you know. You and Babs :sad:

argh

never thought it was so serious....all my love jemma!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah can u imagine????? It'd be another fantastic weekend!!! Ray Foley does these gigs called Live Lunch, they're always at lunchtime on a Friday, so we could have an hour of Mika and then do Dublin!! Visit my friend who works in the Guinness store (free tour and sample of course :das:) and do a private MFC tour of Galway for the weekend... I'm getting too excited, hahaha!

Sent my email :mf_rosetinted:

:punk:

I'm glad you did, would have loved to spend some more time with you though, we missed you last night, you know. You and Babs :sad:

We were so tired and just wanted to sleep, we will have to come back:naughty:

Me and Robi are going to be your minders next time, no more of that pushing mularky:chair: