REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

We were so tired and just wanted to sleep, we will have to come back:naughty:

Yes you certainly have to, I'll be really happy to show you around like I did with the others, I think they had a good time. No complaints so far at least:bleh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

argh

never thought it was so serious....all my love jemma!

me either, I think I was so dosed up with the caffine and pain killer tablets it didn't feel as bad but now it really hurts, I will be ok though, worse things happen at sea and all that.

Yaah repoooorrts thank yooouuu!

And let's all throw bricks to mean people who are trying to crash a private party from now on. I hate it when that happens, when you're not supposed to be somewhere, you shouldn't try to get in anyway:mf_rosetinted:

i'm loving reading all the reports! thank you so much!

nice to see that this was the first "official" mfc meet & greet and that it went well. (in general) maybe freddie should travel to all the gigs around the world to organise them :naughty::naughty: that would be faaaaaaaabulous!

bab... did you take fantastic pics for your album?

i have to say that everytime mfcers get together, it looks like a fun time! :thumb_yello: someday i'll join you all!

Yes you certainly have to, I'll be really happy to show you around like I did with the others, I think they had a good time. No complaints so far at least:bleh:

I would really like that:thumb_yello:

Being in a gig with Sara is so much fun, isn't it?

It is! :tears: *sigh*

This fanclub is the pain, really, once you're back from a gig, you start suffering not only from Mika withdrawal but RL MFCer deprivation - what a phenomenon. :blink:

me either, I think I was so dosed up with the caffine and pain killer tablets it didn't feel as bad but now it really hurts, I will be ok though, worse things happen at sea and all that.

Maybe you should get it checked, just to be sure:blink:

:woot_jump: That's pretty fast!!! Good to see you here! It was really fun watching you and the necklace adventure :wink2:

For the others, I'm sorry, but you guys have to wait for a report for a while... Just arrived home, havent sleep since last fridaynight, and will definetely need some sleep before being able to make a report. Will be back in an hour or 2, and will try to make a proper report then... :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Dutch bird! :wink2:

Thanks for all the reports - and the videos posted so far!!! :thumb_yello:

Welcome home Jems, glad you enjoyed it, despite the morons who pushed you. Good job I wasn't there

Me too!!! :old:

haven't you heard jemmalee's one?

that is top!!:thumb_yello:

we even wanted to make a ringtone from it and give it as a present to mika!

I still have it!!

Stuff Mika,I want it on MY phone!

It should be in the Glasgow photobucket account :wink2:

Me and Robi are going to be your minders next time, no more of that pushing mularky:chair:

I will attach sharp things to my wheels - and then there will be no messing!! :naughty:

Hope your rib gets better soon Jemma :huglove:

Thanks c@rin@ for your short report.

Of course you need some rest.

:doh: How could I forget that most of you may be with no sleep or have had a very little since Friday.

Stupid me! :bash:

*hopes Asun won't notice my post :fisch:*

Btw I am just thinking how it feels to sing at 3.30 in the morning for thousands when biologically you should have a sleep at that time. Quite tough, ah? Any thoughts about??? :blink:

Yup, we went to bed on Friday night/Saturday morning at 1.00am, got up at 3.00am to catch the plane, went to Spain, went to gig at about 6.00pm, Mika came on at 03.15am, got back to hotel about 7.00am, had breakfast, went to bed at about 8.00am got up at 10.30am.

I would say that was pretty typical for the people who had to travel.

Except for Sariflor, she slept all day Sunday nearly. :naughty:

Yaah repoooorrts thank yooouuu!

And let's all throw bricks to mean people who are trying to crash a private party from now on. I hate it when that happens, when you're not supposed to be somewhere, you shouldn't try to get in anyway:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that'd put them in their place:naughty:.

I hope that things are actually moving in the opposite direction and that we are on our way to seeing many MFCers all over the world included in fan club perks.

You have to remember this is the first MFC meet and greet! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yes, that's what made this particular M&G so important to us -- the fact

that we're trying to show Team Mika that things go smoothly for everyone,

them and us, if they work WITH us. I'm thrilled beyond belief that it

went the way it did and am hopeful for future fan club events, as you

say, Christine. :thumb_yello: While some may obviously want photos

and autographs in the future, this particular M&G was a different kind of

thing -- I'm sure there will be opportunities for pics and signings down the

road at other venues and gigs. :)

dcdeb

Right... have finally caught up with all this.... :huglove: to you all for your fantastic reports.... :thumb_yello:

Robi... kudos to you for giving those girls a talking too.... cos' I'm sure if they were being a pain next to TBQ at the front during Mika's gig... this would have been nothing compared to what they would have done at the Meet and Greet if you'd not been bossy with them... they shouldn't have been there.... end of story.... :thumb_yello:

Jemma .... sorry they made you upset too... sometimes slapping or shouting does work... the only time I've ever lost my rag is at gigs with overly pushy people at gigs... :boxed:

Neeve... absolutly love your vids... :blush-anim-cl: nothing else to say... :bleh:

I really do hope I don't have too long to wait til' I see him again... that's the only things with threads like this... it brings on the blues... :thumbdown:

And about the whole Meet and Greet thing that's been talked about on here lots.... Autographs don't bother me too much anymore... I have 3 different sets of Franz autographs from the gigs I've been too... couldn't tell you at present where the hell they are though... cos' it matters to me more that I'm kind of known to them... and they know I support them 100% by going up and down the country to different gigs etc... having one to one time with them means more to me than a siggy on a scrap of paper...

I want this with Mika too... just for him to know who I am... and that I love his music .... and by going to alot of his shows in the coming year etc ... I'll be doing that.... If I get to meet him again at an MFC Meet and Greet - that would be the icing on the cake, but that's just a bonus to me and not something I'm that bothered about....

This fanclub is the pain, really, once you're back from a gig, you start suffering not only from Mika withdrawal but RL MFCer deprivation - what a phenomenon. :blink:

How true!!

Jem!!! Do come back soon! I'll be waiting:thumb_yello:

Thanks c@rin@ for your short report.

Of course you need some rest.

:doh: How could I forget that most of you may be with no sleep or have had a very little since Friday.

Stupid me! :bash:

*hopes Asun won't notice my post :fisch:*

Btw I am just thinking how it feels to sing at 3.30 in the morning for thousands when biologically you should have a sleep at that time. Quite tough, ah? Any thoughts about??? :blink:

Why shouldn't I notice your post, you naughty gal?:roftl: I loved that other one about David Copperfield statue BTW :lmao:

As for sleep, I don't think I've had more than 17 hours since Thrusday, but I'm not a bit tired!!! The things Mika makes in your body...

I know what you mean. It kind of hits you hard when you get home and back to RL.

The coming home is the part I hate.

I know what you mean. It kind of hits you hard when you get home and back to RL.

The coming home is the part I hate.

So true. Good that we know how to access the rabbit hole again - and if only virtually :naughty:

I never thought i was going to Mika’s concert in Madrid, i just decided last Wednesday! :naughty:

I don’t have much to add to the other reports.

After the concert I was not lucky enough to get in to backstage with the others mfcers! :huh:

I know there was a list, I understand that… but I just want to know if the all people who went to M&G were on that list!

At the beginning all that confusion scared me, all the girls who were pushing and screaming, but I didn’t force entering like them. I don’t know what happened there… but it was really strange.:blink:

I was sad because Jujuzita didn’t come to the concert and I could have entered in her place!

I’ll put my photos and videos later.

(Sorry for my bad English)

:wink2:

I never thought i was going to Mika’s concert in Madrid, i just decided last Wednesday! :naughty:

I don’t have much to add to the other reports.

After the concert I was not lucky enough to get in to backstage with the others mfcers! :huh:

I know there was a list, I understand that… but I just want to know if the all people who went to M&G were on that list!

At the beginning all that confusion scared me, all the girls who were pushing and screaming, but I didn’t force entering like them. I don’t know what happened there… but it was really strange.:blink:

I was sad because Jujuzita didn’t come to the concert and I could have entered in her place!

I’ll put my photos and videos later.

(Sorry for my bad English)

:wink2:

Aww, no! That's a shame you missed out, but hopefully next time you'll be luckier.

Look forward to seeing your photos later, and your English is pretty good.