REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

I never thought i was going to Mika’s concert in Madrid, i just decided last Wednesday! :naughty:

I don’t have much to add to the other reports.

After the concert I was not lucky enough to get in to backstage with the others mfcers! :huh:

I know there was a list, I understand that… but I just want to know if the all people who went to M&G were on that list!

At the beginning all that confusion scared me, all the girls who were pushing and screaming, but I didn’t force entering like them. I don’t know what happened there… but it was really strange.:blink:

I was sad because Jujuzita didn’t come to the concert and I could have entered in her place!

I’ll put my photos and videos later.

(Sorry for my bad English)

:wink2:

Há males que vêm por bem! (nunca esta frase fez tanto sentido!) :naughty:

I WANT YOUR PICS!!! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmm, has anybody taken pictures at the M&G? Or weren't you allowed?

Nobody said anything, or at least I haven't heard, but no one tried, it was just so natural: we sat, we chatted with Mika, that's all. I think we were simply so happy and thankful to be there that we didn't remember. At least I didn't.

Aww, no! That's a shame you missed out, but hopefully next time you'll be luckier.

Look forward to seeing your photos later, and your English is pretty good.

Hope so! :rolls_eyes:

Maybe we should start MFC rehab, I also get frustrated when I get home from a gig or at the goodbyes:tears:

Good idea, are you going to start a rehab thread then?

Nobody said anything, or at least I haven't heard, but no one tried, it was just so natural: we sat, we chatted with Mika, that's all. I think we were simply so happy and thankful to be there that we didn't remember. At least I didn't.

Understandable :blush-anim-cl:

I was just curious about the bracelets neeve has mentioned. It's unlikely he was wearing the ones I had given him anyway, as he gets so many of them. So as there are no pics, the better, I can imagine he wore mine :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Understandable :blush-anim-cl:

I was just curious about the bracelets neeve has mentioned. It's unlikely he was wearing the ones I had given him anyway, as he gets so many of them. So as there are no pics, the better, I can imagine he wore mine :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Honestly, I didn't notice what he was wearing when he walked in. Later on he wore two bacelets Mikags gave him maybe Neeve was refering to those, I don't know. I remember he said something about having a full collection by now:naughty:

Ooooh great pics!!!

Yes, it was night, and yes, I had sunglasses on....I was feeling a bit sick and the bright lights of Hot Chip's set were aggravating my headache. Needless to say, once Mika came onstage, the pain disappeared...........(don't have a clue what's going on with the girl behind me though...)

Drugs. We needed them after My Bloody Valentine! Tell me they didn't happen and it was all a nightmare!

Honestly, I didn't notice what he was wearing when he walked in. Later on he wore two bacelets Mikags gave him maybe Neeve was refering to those, I don't know. I remember he said something about having a full collection by now:naughty:

Ha ha, I think he's got more bracelets than Claires Accessories now:floor:.

Drugs. We needed them after My Bloody Valentine! Tell me they didn't happen and it was all a nightmare!

They didn't happen. It was all a nightmare. At least that's how I felt.

Hahahahaha, true! Can you imagine his house??

Yes, that's what made this particular M&G so important to us -- the fact

that we're trying to show Team Mika that things go smoothly for everyone,

them and us, if they work WITH us. I'm thrilled beyond belief that it

went the way it did and am hopeful for future fan club events, as you

say, Christine. :thumb_yello: While some may obviously want photos

and autographs in the future, this particular M&G was a different kind of

thing -- I'm sure there will be opportunities for pics and signings down the

road at other venues and gigs. :)

dcdeb

A few of us went up to Pamela and John and asked them if they thought it had gone OK and thanked them too, they seemed pretty OK with it all.

Mmm, has anybody taken pictures at the M&G? Or weren't you allowed?[/QUOTE]

someone just love this word...

oh well

no one said anything, we simply felt it so natural...not to point any camera on his face for once.....

so you will never have a prove that we had a real M&G.

nice put.

Mmm, has anybody taken pictures at the M&G? Or weren't you allowed?[/QUOTE]

someone just love this word...

oh well

no one said anything, we simply felt it so natural...not to point any camera on his face for once.....

so you will never have a prove that we had a real M&G.

nice put.

that must have been so nice for him.. i can't imagine having a camera, a flash, a phone pointed at me at all times... that would be horrible. he must have felt more relaxed with you guys because of it. that was very well thought of. :thumb_yello:

that must have been so nice for him.. i can't imagine having a camera, a flash, a phone pointed at me at all times... that would be horrible. he must have felt more relaxed with you guys because of it. that was very well thought of. :thumb_yello:

He seemed relaxed and happy to be with us (at least with some of us, you know what I mean :sneaky2:), and I'm sure that had something to do with it. It just wasn't natural to take pics, it all went so well in the end.

Okay, so if anybody living there is spotting a new boutique for accessory opening in South Kens these days, you know someone has expensive new ideas for his show :roftl:

paying money to take drugs to listen to BV :hoover:

you gotta see some wasted human rests when we made our way to the front row..

and then twas my turn :boing: HOT CHIP!!!! :woot_jump:

Oh I know many BV fans, and I don't understand them and they don't understand me, like once I wore my Mika shirt and he his BV shirt and our convo:

"You like Mika?"

"No, I'm wearing a shirt of him because I hate him so much, like duuh"

"Oh"

"You like BV?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because they make good music"

"Mika too"

"Mika sucks"

"Oh whatever you want"

You can't go into a discussion with these people:mf_rosetinted: