Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phew .. Ive found my home at last!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

So that was it! We're home! That's why I felt so good in here. I was a bit afraid my mental age was getting younger and younger, but now I know it's ok. What is it this kid uses? Mental power? mega powerful mind-shrinker laser?

So that was it! We're home! That's why I felt so good in here. I was a bit afraid my mental age was getting younger and younger, but now I know it's ok. What is it this kid uses? Mental power? mega powerful mind-shrinker laser?

Mega powerful mind shrinker to the rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

All of lifes waifs and strays at last find each other! <tis true>

:wub2:

REALLY true... I wonder if Mika is actually fully aware of what he started:wub2:

I suppose yes , end of the day hes unique , I always thought he was bringing pop back to the masses , and 80s pop at that but much better , but now its far far more and now its a culture , a culture with people that meet and love each other ,, amazing :wub2:

I suppose yes , end of the day hes unique , I always thought he was bringing pop back to the masses , and 80s pop at that but much better , but now its far far more and now its a culture , a culture with people that meet and love each other ,, amazing :wub2:

Exactly! It's a new culture, a different way to see things and a whole word apart in which his music is the last thing in your mind. I find this absolutely incredible, so many people from so different backgrounds, different ages, etc all get together around him and build relationships that go far beyond Mika or pop music. And I'm so lucky as to be part of it...

gracias sara por los videos!!! todavia no puedo creer que yo estuve alli a unos metros!!! :D :D

y me ALLEGRO por ALLEGRA (jaja) que recupero toda la info de su ordenador.

besos a todos y cuando vuelva a buenos aires voy decorar mi firma y el avatar :).. estoy como muy vacio.

No news yet, I'm studying so I can have that night at the museum. What I'll be having is a ride of the lost church. Monday in cinemas:bleh:

thank you for the info

so...

vai a studiare!!! hurry up :naughty:

gracias sara por los videos!!! todavia no puedo creer que yo estuve alli a unos metros!!!

besos a todos y cuando vuelva a buenos aires voy decorar mi firma y el avatar :).. estoy como muy vacio.

Hey! :bye: Esa sensación no es nueva por acá...:bleh: Eso, eso, a redecorar el perfil, que ya es hora, jejeje. ¿Cuándo regresas a Buenos Aires?

thank you for the info

so...

vai a studiare!!! hurry up :naughty:

You're welcome... Ok mamma, I'll go study now:blush-anim-cl: :bye:

gracias sara por los videos!!! todavia no puedo creer que yo estuve alli a unos metros!!! :D :D

allegro estebanio!!

i dont find your important moment.. but now i have not so time to chek better...

did you remember when you give the necklace to the popstar?

do you remember the song?

so i will can to chek easy

Exactly! It's a new culture, a different way to see things and a whole word apart in which his music is the last thing in your mind. I find this absolutely incredible, so many people from so different backgrounds, different ages, etc all get together around him and build relationships that go far beyond Mika or pop music. And I'm so lucky as to be part of it...

Me thinks the same :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Oh yes, I really agree!:thumb_yello:

Hi hi!

:thumbdown:Looks like I missed the party here today!!

Allegra- So happy you got the pc back, safe and sound!!

Esteban- nice to see you again, I am still waiting to find the video with the necklace but I think that we're getting closer :roftl:. Once I have it on youtube in high quality, you can download it using Real Player (it's free). Otherwise, we'll figure something out.

Asun, FD, Robi, Sienna- I totally agree with the comments about the fans, the family, etc...

This is such an incredible phenomenon, that nobody who I tell understands it. It's quite incredible, really. Would make such a great social study case :naughty:,

I have uploaded a few more of the vids, here they are (FD, if you would be so kind you know the drill :roftl:. Thankssssssssss!! I will repay you one day!)

AOW:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H35Tn-s_SFI

Ring Ring:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qiFot8yZ8GY

Stuck In The Middle:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zva5OfXmHpg

Ring Ring is quite funny, as he takes all sorts of random things off the audience and plays with them. The fan is really funny, the face he pulled playing with it, haha!

Made me laugh.

Tomorrow more.

Asun, FD, Robi, Sienna- I totally agree with the comments about the fans, the family, etc...

This is such an incredible phenomenon, that nobody who I tell understands it. It's quite incredible, really. Would make such a great social study case :naughty:,

Ring Ring is quite funny, as he takes all sorts of random things off the audience and plays with them. The fan is really funny, the face he pulled playing with it, haha!

Made me laugh.

Tomorrow more.

aaaaah Sara, thanks for these! I can't believe that I completely forgot about all the shenanigans :naughty: during Ring Ring....omg memories!!!! :tears::wink2:

Yep I agree with everyone who mentioned about this whole Mika/MFC experience.... if someone had told me at the beginning of this yr that this would be such a big part of my life, I'd never have believed it. And it's true, people who haven't experienced it really don't get it.... I really can't wait until the next concert/meetup!!! :wub2:

I cant really see it, thanks to Youtube's deterioration of video quality :sad:

Oh no! Don't you get the option to see it in "high quality" mode?

aaaaah Sara, thanks for these! I can't believe that I completely forgot about all the shenanigans :naughty: during Ring Ring....omg memories!!!! :tears::wink2:

Yep I agree with everyone who mentioned about this whole Mika/MFC experience.... if someone had told me at the beginning of this yr that this would be such a big part of my life, I'd never have believed it. And it's true, people who haven't experienced it really don't get it.... I really can't wait until the next concert/meetup!!! :wub2:

I know, it's pretty incredible really. I can't wait either! :wub2:

Oh no! Don't you get the option to see it in "high quality" mode?

I know, it's pretty incredible really. I can't wait either! :wub2:

:wub2:

aaah SITM i love his expression when the guy is tap-dancing - forgot about that too! And the security guy :lmao: