REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

hola allegra!!!

im here!!! =) y me acuerdo de ti perfectamente!!

:thumb_yello:

por esas casualidades, no tenes el video en el que mika agarra mi cross necklaces??

un beso grande para vos!:wink2:

Estebaaaan! I have the video! I videod the whole gig :roftl:. The problem is that I have just come back from a 2 week holiday so I need to sort my stuff out. I will hopefully upload it tomorrow or the day after and you will have your video of when Mika takes the chain.

And when he comes back later with the chain on his trousers, cause he took his top off :naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Estebaaaan! I have the video! I videod the whole gig :roftl:. The problem is that I have just come back from a 2 week holiday so I need to sort my stuff out. I will hopefully upload it tomorrow or the day after and you will have your video of when Mika takes the chain.

And when he comes back later with the chain on his trousers, cause he took his top off :naughty:

I'm not Esteban, but I sure would like to see your videos. :thumb_yello:

I'm not Esteban, but I sure would like to see your videos. :thumb_yello:

Oh yes, you have no idea how much we have been waiting!:pbjt:

holiday? :naughty:

Hey Sara! I can't wait to see your vids either! Especially the Big Girl one!! :naughty:

Besos!

You naughty girls... I'm sure none of us was thinking about that:naughty:

Great to have you back, Sara :huglove: I also want to see the vids, porfa, porfa, porfa:bleh:

Asun!!!! :huglove: pero donde te habias metido?!!!!!!!!!! K tal?

Yeh Indiana is in the house!! :wub2:

:roftl:

Asun!!!! :huglove: pero donde te habias metido?!!!!!!!!!! K tal?

Sigh she went as quick as she came , off to search for hidden treasures no doubt:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl::wub2: Wow, you really missed me, right? You make me feel sooo spoilt... I've been getting everything ready for starting the dig next Monday (at last). But now I'm all yours:bleh:

:blush-anim-cl::wub2: Wow, you really missed me, right? You make me feel sooo spoilt... I've been getting everything ready for starting the dig next Monday (at last). But now I'm all yours:bleh:

Hola! Of course we missed u! I'm glad to hear you're starting soon! You must be happy about it :thumb_yello: I can't stay, have to go to town in a bit. Will talk soooooooon ok!!! :wub2:

Imagine that .bringgg bringggg errr asun fancy AC/DC concert errr well Im in Madrid now and your in London soo ummm errrrr

I think and stay put for now <with lots of visits>

:roftl::roftl: That would be terrible, innit? Yep, I think you'd better stay put for the time being, and do expect Spanish visitors :fisch:

Hola! Of course we missed u! I'm glad to hear you're starting soon! You must be happy about it :thumb_yello: I can't stay, have to go to town in a bit. Will talk soooooooon ok!!! :wub2:

¡Mi amor! :huglove: Awww, really, you're too nice to me, I don't think I deserve this:blush-anim-cl: Yep, I'm extra happy about my new job, it's gonna be fun. Talk soon hun!!!!