REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Hi hi! I have to go, but very quickly here are the rest of my vids of Madrid!!

Asun, I can't wait to watch yours!

Grace Kelly:

Lollipop:

Relax encore:

:wub2: see you all soon

:fisch: Already seen them...

Can't you watch mine? Don't the links work??:blink: Or maybe I'm too slow today? (can be, can be:naughty:)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the vids, Sara and Asun :P

Hahaha, how´s your chest, Freds? :naughty:

Esteban, me hubiera encantado conocerte! Espero que hayas disfrutado muchísimo del viaje! :)

PS EDIT: Hahaha! The exact moment i heard you screaming my name was 1:03-1:04 during "Lollipop". Look at my shocking face :roftl:

Again, thanks for the videos!:thumb_yello::wub2:

There's a big step from the boy who took careful steps with his long legs on the stage in the instrumental parts of Relax to this dancing dervish!

You can see he really enjoys being on stage, he looks so much more comfortable now!

Lovely to see!:wub2:

What does he say about My Bloody Valentine before he starts to sing?:wink2:

Esteban, me hubiera encantado conocerte! Espero que hayas disfrutado muchísimo del viaje! :)

PS EDIT: Hahaha! The exact moment i heard you screaming my name was 1:03-1:04 during "Lollipop". Look at my shocking face :

saw it hahahahaha FAB!!!

Again, thanks for the videos!:thumb_yello::wub2:

There's a big step from the boy who took careful steps with his long legs on the stage in the instrumental parts of Relax to this dancing dervish!

You can see he really enjoys being on stage, he looks so much more comfortable now!

What does he say about My Bloody Valentine before he starts to sing?:wink2:

He says: I want to say thanks, cos, obviously after (here he first uses the French word for "after" and then he says "oh sorry I'm speaking French", lol) after Morrissey and MBV I was afraid, but with you now I'm not afraid! Thank you :wub2:

He says: I want to say thanks, cos, obviously after (here he first uses the French word for "after" and then he says "oh sorry I'm speaking French", lol) after Morrissey and MBV I was afraid, but with you now I'm not afraid! Thank you :wub2:

Oh, thanks!:thumb_yello:

PS EDIT: Hahaha! The exact moment i heard you screaming my name was 1:03-1:04 during "Lollipop". Look at my shocking face :roftl:

Ive just heard this :thumb_yello:

Lots better thanks!

Did anyone see Mika smile down at me for like 5 seconds or so , any clips? I cant even remember what song it was :boxed:

It's so true, there is a massive difference. It's incredible how he's developed and evolved in just a year, his stage persona has become so much stronger than it was..It really is amazing.:thumb_yello:

Did anyone see Mika smile down at me for like 5 seconds or so , any clips? I cant even remember what song it was :boxed:

Humm..:roftl:Someone having a fangurly moment there Freddo?

I really have no clue- and I was on the other side filming, so all I can see is Mika going to the right, but I can't see who he's looking at...sorry.

Good to hear you're feeling better though. :wub2:It was really nice to finally meet you in Madrid and discover that you are, in fact, very nice,ahahahahaha!!

(I mean after having our little tiffs on MFC, LOL)

It's so true, there is a massive difference. It's incredible how he's developed and evolved in just a year, his stage persona has become so much stronger than it was..It really is amazing.:thumb_yello:

Humm..:roftl:Someone having a fangurly moment there Freddo?

I really have no clue- and I was on the other side filming, so all I can see is Mika going to the right, but I can't see who he's looking at...sorry.

Good to hear you're feeling better though. :wub2:It was really nice to finally meet you in Madrid and discover that you are, in fact, very nice,ahahahahaha!!

(I mean after having our little tiffs on MFC, LOL)

I was thinking on this and how we all get on , MFC clashes are bound to happen but in fact you are lovely :wub2: , we all are in general you know

So yes very fan gurly he looked down and caught my eye , well our eyes met and and and and he held my stare and smiled and and the world stopped and ....

I must admit Im getting to the he looked at me waaghhhhhh waghhhh stage :roftl:

Well I can understang this Nu Nu ? No No ? where has that come from?:roftl:

2.55 Mika singing to elfs boobs haha

Did any of us lot take that btw??

Nice footage

No YT videos have any sound for me today... I have no idea why cos' when I download the vids using Vixy.net they have sound when I play them back on WMP.... Is anyone else having this problem... cos' it's not my computer... it's YT.... :eek:

No YT videos have any sound for me today... I have no idea why cos' when I download the vids using Vixy.net they have sound when I play them back on WMP.... Is anyone else having this problem... cos' it's not my computer... it's YT.... :eek:

Really?? thats kinda weird ... and I know its a silly question but the sound is playing for others things?

Ok... get's stranger.... I have no sound on Myspace vids either.... maybe it's something to do with the internet... cos' the sound on the computer is fine... but it's not playing sound for anything I'm trying to play throught the net.... :eek:

Ok... get's stranger.... I have no sound on Myspace vids either.... maybe it's something to do with the internet... cos' the sound on the computer is fine... but it's not playing sound for anything I'm trying to play throught the net.... :eek:

Try re booting , in that case it does sound a net thingy or one of your settings :thumb_yello:

I was thinking on this and how we all get on , MFC clashes are bound to happen but in fact you are lovely :wub2: , we all are in general you know

So yes very fan gurly he looked down and caught my eye , well our eyes met and and and and he held my stare and smiled and and the world stopped and ....

I must admit Im getting to the he looked at me waaghhhhhh waghhhh stage :roftl:

*Biatch slaps* Pull yourself together maaaan, even I didn't get so caught up in my moment:roftl:

Nice footage

Are you asking about my name? :lol3:

"Elf boobs" :lmfao: nice.

Nice footage

AND YOU! I DO have a name :naughty:... Your totally jelous coz he didnt sing to YOUR Moobs :sneaky2:

:lmfao: