REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess we shall soon find out :roftl:. I watched though and it was very funny. His face, haha! And Mikey so quick to try and take it off.

No sense of humour these trolls :thumbdown:

[/color]

:roftl:

So I have to watch AAAAALLLLLLL the vids of the show and see which one it is? sigh. Well, what has to be done, ahs to be done! Tough life I have :naughty:

Thank you, Sariflor and hello to the "Madrid team", i 'll always remember this loooooog night , but with you it was funny and for one time i was seated and didn't have to run or fight to be in front row...

Thanks to the Novotel and the swimming pool: i went to bed at 6:30 and wake up at 8:30 , so i spent a long time swimming because my flight was at 14h;

Very busy at this time but i try to read your posts , the mikablog , Mikawebsite ....and i work 10 hours a day !

Kisses from Lillibet and Saxo , who doesn't work....

Hello Lillibet!! It was lovely to meet you too :wink2: Maybe we'll see each other when Meeks comes to Ireland :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:roftl:

So I have to watch AAAAALLLLLLL the vids of the show and see which one it is? sigh. Well, what has to be done, ahs to be done! Tough life I have :naughty:

The things a dedicated fan has to do...Sacrifice, sacrifice and sacrifice!:naughty:

Hello Lillibet!! It was lovely to meet you too :wink2: Maybe we'll see each other when Meeks comes to Ireland :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

IT was indeed great seeing you Lillibet, and your outfit rocked!

About Ireland: he better go soon, I need another Dublin trip:thumb_yello:

The things a dedicated fan has to do...Sacrifice, sacrifice and sacrifice!:naughty:

hehehehe the Dublin trip is SO on!!!!!! now all we need is Mika....... :fisch:

Now, back to my vid-ogling :naughty:

And at the risk of boring or saturating you, here a few more:

Just Can't Get Enough:

Happy Ending:

Happy Ending (last bit and Esteban's chain giving!):

Love Today part 1:

Love Today part 2 (bin banging):

More to come soon...

Thank you!

They are lovely!!!!:wub2:

It is a mystery how you can keep holding the camera so steady and still be dancing and singing, love your singing btw!:thumb_yello:

Thank you!

They are lovely!!!!:wub2:

It is a mystery how you can keep holding the camera so steady and still be dancing and singing, love your singing btw!:thumb_yello:

My singing can only be classed as A T R O C I O U S :floor:

FOUND IT!!!! :floor: LOVE the face he makes, like "noooo way, I'm NOT putting that on" :roftl:

and the winner is: Love Today :wink2:

I know, and I love how he clearly thinks that it's ok for Trollie to wear :naughty:

You´re getting too emotional here and i´m feeling sensitive at the moment.

I love you all, my lovely freakies :wub2:

Thanks for the vids, Sara! Eres la caña, chata :roftl:

:huglove: :huglove:

I know, and I love how he clearly thinks that it's ok for Trollie to wear :naughty:

hahahahahahaha well said!!

Thanks Sara for posting the vids. Don't know how you manage to upload them in high quality, but I'm very happy you did :wub2:

It's quite easy: all it takes is the original (super large) file, and lots of patience :roftl: waiting for it to upload. They literally take hours each, that's why I am being so slow...But I think that the end result is totally worth it :thumb_yello:

Some of these "bazookas" are over 600MB each:naughty:

It's quite easy: all it takes is the original (super large) file, and lots of patience :roftl: waiting for it to upload. They literally take hours each, that's why I am being so slow...But I think that the end result is totally worth it :thumb_yello:

Some of these "bazookas" are over 600MB each:naughty:

Thanks for your explanation. I tried uploading a vid to YouTube once, but I never managed to upload the thing. It only wanted to receive the first 2 seconds from my vid :roftl:

I love you all, my lovely freakies :wub2:

Love you too!:huglove:

It’s a feeling of emptiness to not have a Mika concert to look forward to, I'm suffering from a post-gig-depression so bad!:tears:

I would really love to make plans for a meeting again soon!

My singing can only be classed as A T R O C I O U S :floor:

No it's not!:naughty:

It gives a little extra spice to Mika's singing!:wink2:

Seriously....it makes me remember the atmosphere of the whole experience, thats' why it’s not good enough for me to listen to the LICM any more, but to prefere the live recordings.

I hope it made sense in English!?:bleh:

And at the risk of boring or saturating you, here a few more:

Just Can't Get Enough:

Happy Ending:

Happy Ending (last bit and Esteban's chain giving!):

Love Today part 1:

Love Today part 2 (bin banging):

More to come soon...

:) :):):)

millones y millones de GRACIAS!! gracias gracias y gracias! jaja es increible...

mi viaje por europa se esta terminando y la verdad fue el mejor viaje de mi vida.. siempre vengo a madrid pero esta vez fue totalmente distinta!!! y para colmo vi a mika y se quedo con mi cadena.. para NO OLVIDAR!

gracias por subirlo, enserio te pasaste sara! sos una genia! y gracias a todos por darme una linda bienvenida por aqui!

Hey! :bye: Esa sensación no es nueva por acá...:bleh: Eso, eso, a redecorar el perfil, que ya es hora, jejeje. ¿Cuándo regresas a Buenos Aires?

estoy volviendo este sabado.. ayer llegue de benidorm y me quedan los ultimos dias por madrid. asique a disfrutarlos al maximo!! :) vos sos de madrid?

Awwwww the official love thread

:wub2:

Loving the vids Sariflor , do you actually watch the gig at all :shocked::naughty:

I totally agree Asun, and of course I feel the same....This place has given me amazing experiences (through the people) that I can hardly explain....

(and yes, I saw the gig, haha! I have developed this recording thing so much that it's like second nature to me, i hold the cam and hardly even check it, only every now and then. Hence why sometimes you notice his head is cut or the cam doesn't follow him, hahaah!!

Most of the time it works out though.

Thanks a lot again Sara!!! Glad you developed such amaaazing skills. I have to learn from you: the amount and quality of my vids seem to be getting lower and lower with every new Mikaxperiece, wonder why...

Thank you, Sariflor and hello to the "Madrid team", i 'll always remember this loooooog night , but with you it was funny and for one time i was seated and didn't have to run or fight to be in front row...

Thanks to the Novotel and the swimming pool: i went to bed at 6:30 and wake up at 8:30 , so i spent a long time swimming because my flight was at 14h;

Very busy at this time but i try to read your posts , the mikablog , Mikawebsite ....and i work 10 hours a day !

Kisses from Lillibet and Saxo , who doesn't work....

Hello Lillibet!! It was soooo good to meet you again, I really can't wait to see you once more, it's always such fun to be with you :wub2:

Darlin as long as you won't tag me on Facebbok you can do whatever you want. Well, almost

SIS!!!! :huglove: Where have you been? I missed you... :tears:

Thank you for your permission, I've uploaded both BG and Lollipop:

BG:

Lollipop:

They're not as good as Sara's, of course, but if you wanna hear me scream like mad, they're the thing to watch!!!

I love you all, my lovely freakies

Thanks for the vids, Sara! Eres la caña, chata

Awwww, love thread indeed! Love you all too:wub2:

estoy volviendo este sabado.. ayer llegue de benidorm y me quedan los ultimos dias por madrid. asique a disfrutarlos al maximo!! vos sos de madrid?

¡Hola Esteban! Espero que estés disfrutando al máximo estos días madrileños, a pesar del calor que está haciendo (me derrito lentamente). Sí que soy de Madrid:bleh:

Fred, how are you feeling today? I've read you have a bad chest infection? :thumbdown: Take good care of yourself dear, we don't want you to be sick :flowers2:

me and you are discussing my chest in every thread :roftl::thumb_yello:

Im better already thanks , every time I fly I end up poorly eekkkkk:boxed:

Hahahaha, so true! It's becoming a classic! :roftl:

It's one of the side effects to the Mikatrips, we all seem to suffer from them...

yeh rainy -1000 degrees glasgow I can understand!! Madrid though :shocked:

The UK Summer is over , its dark by 8.30 PM now :thumbdown:

Sudden change of climate must have been.

Really?? Pfff that's too bad, the only thing I love about summer are loooong days. Never been to the UK in August just realised:blink:

Sudden change of climate must have been.

Really?? Pfff that's too bad, the only thing I love about summer are loooong days. Never been to the UK in August just realised:blink:

You havent ! well my fav months are October . September I LOVE Autumn:wub2:

August is a nice month , nights getting darker , a little cooler , not that it every gets hot .. well not in the North:roftl:

You havent ! well my fav months are October . September I LOVE Autumn:wub2:

August is a nice month , nights getting darker , a little cooler , not that it every gets hot .. well not in the North:roftl:

Autumn is also my fav season, especially September, Madrid looks lovely then, it's not cold yet and you can take long walks in the park. Beautiful.