Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi hi!

:thumbdown:Looks like I missed the party here today!!

Allegra- So happy you got the pc back, safe and sound!!

Esteban- nice to see you again, I am still waiting to find the video with the necklace but I think that we're getting closer :roftl:. Once I have it on youtube in high quality, you can download it using Real Player (it's free). Otherwise, we'll figure something out.

Asun, FD, Robi, Sienna- I totally agree with the comments about the fans, the family, etc...

This is such an incredible phenomenon, that nobody who I tell understands it. It's quite incredible, really. Would make such a great social study case :naughty:,

I have uploaded a few more of the vids, here they are (FD, if you would be so kind you know the drill :roftl:. Thankssssssssss!! I will repay you one day!)

AOW:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H35Tn-s_SFI

Ring Ring:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qiFot8yZ8GY

Stuck In The Middle:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zva5OfXmHpg

Ring Ring is quite funny, as he takes all sorts of random things off the audience and plays with them. The fan is really funny, the face he pulled playing with it, haha!

Made me laugh.

Tomorrow more.

All added me dear :thumb_yello:

Ohhh well I do like the odd drinky you know ... :bleh:

Thanks again Sara! But woman, did you actually see any of the gig? Not through the camera I mean!:roftl:

Yes, it's sooo true: Mika and the MFC have changed my life completely, and no, I can't explain this to anybody who's not in, they just think I finally lost my mind, or some kind of sect has trapped me:naughty:Anyway, I'm so happy I found Mika (thank you, Mr. May!) and you lot, you've all enriched my life more than you'll ever know:wub2: Come on!! We need a meetup asap!!:bleh:

(Sorry I got everybody emotional, it wasn't really my intention, hahaha:naughty:)

Thanks again Sara! But woman, did you actually see any of the gig? Not through the camera I mean!:roftl:

Yes, it's sooo true: Mika and the MFC have changed my life completely, and no, I can't explain this to anybody who's not in, they just think I finally lost my mind, or some kind of sect has trapped me:naughty:Anyway, I'm so happy I found Mika (thank you, Mr. May!) and you lot, you've all enriched my life more than you'll ever know:wub2: Come on!! We need a meetup asap!!:bleh:

(Sorry I got everybody emotional, it wasn't really my intention, hahaha:naughty:)

My life has been totally changed through Mika and the MFC ... the things is .... the more people you speak to the more people agree ... they were down and low or had life issues or whatever .. and then this :shocked:

My life has been totally changed through Mika and the MFC ... the things is .... the more people you speak to the more people agree ... they were down and low or had life issues or whatever .. and then this :shocked:

Yes! In my case, Mika arrived at the right moment, when I was going through a lot of issues in my life. I listened to GK and, it's not that my life changed at once, but, well, you know what happened next, it was the first time I exchanged opinions with someone like that, and it gave me a new perspective to things. Then a few months later came MFC and life has never been the same for me. Take me and Queenie for instance! We're sisters now, people don't even know who's who:naughty:If it wasn't for MIka and the MFC, this would have never happened, or at least not this way. I'm so grateful (and Mika must be a bit tired of me thanking him more for you guys than for his music:roftl:).

This thread started as a fun and nonsense thread but now is becaming sentimental and full of honey :mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

:groovy:

Yeah, thank God I'm not diabetic, too much sugar around:naughty: Message from Rodrigo: Love is in the air. Say hi to Alle, glad her PC is back and no harm done.

Yeah, thank God I'm not diabetic, too much sugar around:naughty: Message from Rodrigo: Love is in the air. Say hi to Alle, glad her PC is back and no harm done.

Rodrigo too is a honey full of sugar... :blush-anim-cl: i never met him and he knows my tecnological crashes? Not only saint but also super kind your boy. :wub2:

thank you

:no: anyway... my yesterday's comments about the blogs of the not so tall blogger are not online... and commenst with date and hour after are online... he is censoring me? :crybaby:

Rodrigo too is a honey full of sugar... :blush-anim-cl: i never met him and he knows my tecnological crashes? Not only saint but also super kind your boy. :wub2:

thank you

:no: anyway... my yesterday's comments about the blogs of the not so tall blogger are not online... and commenst with date and hour after are online... he is censoring me? :crybaby:

Hes a lovely man :wub2::thumb_yello:

Adding

Just Can't Get Enough:

Happy Ending is uploading now. Will update you....

btw, can anyone remember DURING WHAT SONG someone threw the headband/fuzzy ears thing and he put it on Mikey??

I guess we shall soon find out :roftl:. I watched though and it was very funny. His face, haha! And Mikey so quick to try and take it off.

No sense of humour these trolls :thumbdown:

All added me dear

Ohhh well I do like the odd drinky you know ... :bleh:

Thanks Freddo! You are such a great secretary, LOL!!

I know, I know...Like everyone else around here, HA! next time we meet then, hehe..

Yes, it's sooo true: Mika and the MFC have changed my life completely, and no, I can't explain this to anybody who's not in, they just think I finally lost my mind, or some kind of sect has trapped me

Anyway, I'm so happy I found Mika (thank you, Mr. May!) and you lot, you've all enriched my life more than you'll ever know:wub2: Come on!! We need a meetup asap!!

(Sorry I got everybody emotional, it wasn't really my intention, hahaha)

I totally agree Asun, and of course I feel the same....This place has given me amazing experiences (through the people) that I can hardly explain....

(and yes, I saw the gig, haha! I have developed this recording thing so much that it's like second nature to me, i hold the cam and hardly even check it, only every now and then. Hence why sometimes you notice his head is cut or the cam doesn't follow him, hahaah!!

Most of the time it works out though.:naughty:

Thank you, Sariflor and hello to the "Madrid team", i 'll always remember this loooooog night , but with you it was funny and for one time i was seated and didn't have to run or fight to be in front row...

Thanks to the Novotel and the swimming pool: i went to bed at 6:30 and wake up at 8:30 , so i spent a long time swimming because my flight was at 14h;

Very busy at this time but i try to read your posts , the mikablog , Mikawebsite ....and i work 10 hours a day !

Kisses from Lillibet and Saxo , who doesn't work....

After having some connection issues I finally uploaded my vid of Any Other World: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ThYewASp8

I have two other vids, but they're not Mika-focused, but BGs-focused, so I'm not uploading them until BG Mirtilla gives me permission, sorry!

Darlin as long as you won't tag me on Facebbok you can do whatever you want. Well, almost:naughty:

Is Mika writing these or his 11 year old Nephew :shocked:

Gone are the days when I thought he and I could go out getting drunk , eating kebabs , watching football and pulling chicks :thumbdown::naughty:

Hahahaha!!:roftl: I think the kebabs thing should be replaced with Chinese take-away:bleh:

And at the risk of boring or saturating you, here a few more:

Just Can't Get Enough:

Happy Ending:

Happy Ending (last bit and Esteban's chain giving!):

Love Today part 1:

Love Today part 2 (bin banging):

More to come soon...

Same here. I guess that's one main thing that relates us all, that we had any kind of issues but thanks to him we kinda move on. And you're right Freds, people here can only agree...unfortunately it doesn't happen when I tried to talk about that with my friends: they were just :blink:

But I feel safe here.:wub2:

And at the risk of boring or saturating you, here a few more:

Just Can't Get Enough:

Happy Ending:

Happy Ending (last bit and Esteban's chain giving!):

Love Today part 1:

Love Today part 2 (bin banging):

More to come soon...

Not in the slightest bored - keep going - enjoying them all :thumb_yello:

Same here. I guess that's one main thing that relates us all, that we had any kind of issues but thanks to him we kinda move on. And you're right Freds, people here can only agree...unfortunately it doesn't happen when I tried to talk about that with my friends: they were just :blink:

But I feel safe here.:wub2:

Yes...amongst your other fellow freakies...:wub2:We all understand eachother:roftl:

Not in the slightest bored - keep going - enjoying them all :thumb_yello:

Ok, will carry on then :naughty: