How'd I end up here? Lol!

lolitalamour

Hey everyone!

So, a couple weeks ago, I was on tour in Europe with my dance troupe and every where I went I kept hearing this catchy song... Something to do with Grace Kelly and Freddie... Any way, when I got back home to Seattle, a couple of my friends were like "Hey, you gotta hear this guy who does this music and you're gonna love him!" They proceeded to play a video of this guy, doing this music, and they were right, I totally fell in love! It took about a day before I realized that the catchy song I was hearing all over the place in Europe was Mika doing "Grace Kelly." Since then all I can do is listen to Mika and smile. His music is soooo AMAZING!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

So, a couple weeks ago, I was on tour in Europe with my dance troupe and every where I went I kept hearing this catchy song... Something to do with Grace Kelly and Freddie... Any way, when I got back home to Seattle, a couple of my friends were like "Hey, you gotta hear this guy who does this music and you're gonna love him!" They proceeded to play a video of this guy, doing this music, and they were right, I totally fell in love! It took about a day before I realized that the catchy song I was hearing all over the place in Europe was Mika doing "Grace Kelly." Since then all I can do is listen to Mika and smile. His music is soooo AMAZING!

haha! welcome to MFC! my name is Devin btw

Welcome, welcome. You will love this place. As for Mika and his music.... *dies* Yep, it is a very catchy song and certainly gets stuck in your brain. How did you find the MFC?

I was just searching on google for anything I could find on him, and ended up here! And I'm glad I did!

I was just searching on google for anything I could find on him, and ended up here! And I'm glad I did!

All Mika roads lead to MFC. :wink2:

Welcome!

What kind of dance troupe is it? Where did you go in Europe? Mika's been on his own little tour over the past couple of weeks.

That's the same as my story. I wasn't looking for a fanclub, but just for stuff on him and found this place. I'm soooo glad my hubby and son were away on a camp that weekend....:naughty:

Welcome!

What kind of dance troupe is it? Where did you go in Europe? Mika's been on his own little tour over the past couple of weeks.

I was gonna ask the same thing, but wasn't sure if I'd be asking too many questions lol.

Welcome!

I'm in a Caberet/Burlesque dance troupe called Tempest Burlesque. We were on tour for about two weeks in London, Paris and Rome. It was my first time out of the States, and I had the most amazing time!

I'm in a Caberet/Burlesque dance troupe called Tempest Burlesque. We were on tour for about two weeks in London, Paris and Rome. It was my first time out of the States, and I had the most amazing time!

Oh that sounds cool :thumb_yello:

BTW Welcome to the MFC :)