Mika 2009 Official Calendar

Mirtilla

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be missing something- it says thare that it has 16 months. When does it start and end? :blink: And, is this normal for a calendar? :boxed:

http://www.calendarfactory.co.uk/acatalog/cfpopup.htm?sku=811002&img_b=1&img_c=1

You quite often get December this year and the first three months of the following year.

If you see what I mean

• 2 weeks later...
Too much of the same pose for me, Kev's calendar wins for me!

I really agree over that! i mean, with SO many mika pics circulating, why do they have to choose 16 of the same kind (even if 2 ringmaster ones I will let them go away with..:mf_rosetinted:)? :boxed:

kev's calendar is waaaaaay better and more various.

the one I made, even if worse than kev's, was even more various but it costed a fortune to have printed locally. :boxed: this official one at least is cheap. :blink:

EDIT: nope, I am NOT getting it.. "this item can only be delievered within the UK"... :tears:

Edited by avoca

Humphhhh :badmood:

I pre-ordered my calendar from Play.com on September 19th - for a delivery date of 1st October.

1st October arrived and went - no calendar... so I looked on Play's website and the release date had been changed to October 15th :confused:

Today is October 15th so I took a peep at their website again and now the release date has been put back to October 27th :shocked:

I've just phoned them for an explanation and they said they can't even guarantee that the calendar will be sent out on the 27th - it depends if they get the stock from their main Warehouse :bash:

This calendar has been in stock and for sale on ebay for nearly 3 weeks, so why can't Play get hold of it :ap_rosetinted:

I aim to please :wink2:

Hope it works out for you Robi - I just know others in the UK have ordered from Play.com and no doubt are waiting for theirs to be delivered... just like me.

Looks like I will have to ask Kev nicely to make me another one :snog:

I aim to please :wink2:

Hope it works out for you Robi - I just know others in the UK have ordered from Play.com and no doubt are waiting for theirs to be delivered... just like me.

Looks like I will have to ask Kev nicely to make me another one :snog:

Thanks for letting us know - I think I ordered from Play.com as well, but

never thought of chasing it up :blush-anim-cl:

Guess I will just wait!! :naughty:

I pre-ordered my calendar from Play.com on September 19th - for a delivery date of 1st October.

1st October arrived and went - no calendar... so I looked on Play's website and the release date had been changed to October 15th :confused:

Today is October 15th so I took a peep at their website again and now the release date has been put back to October 27th :shocked:

I've just phoned them for an explanation and they said they can't even guarantee that the calendar will be sent out on the 27th - it depends if they get the stock from their main Warehouse :bash:

This calendar has been in stock and for sale on ebay for nearly 3 weeks, so why can't Play get hold of it :ap_rosetinted:

thanks, blue eyes! :thumb_yello:

My local card shop had it- the Zone one.

Pictures are lovely- obviously- but there's nowhere to write on it, so if you want a calendar to use as a caledar, you'll need a different one.

Weird!- or am I out of date.

And it does start in September 08, and the stickers are Mika pictures

Edited by Soaring Simpson

hmphh how annoying i ordered from them too and was expecting it to arrive within the next day or so it better get sorted soon :thumbdown:

I have looked over the calendar-sheets in the internet and I am disappointed about the choice of the pics - don't misunderstand me! but they all show Mika singing on stage in quite simliar poses. I think we all here have much better pics from him, made with more sensitiviness.

If you have somewhere the possibility to print pics in colour, then try it to make your own calendar by yourself :) ! There would be no anger with delivery delays and every month you can enjoy your own favourite pic of Mika ;) -

have a sunny-funny-lucky day

I have looked over the calendar-sheets in the internet and I am disappointed about the choice of the pics - don't misunderstand me! but they all show Mika singing on stage in quite simliar poses. I think we all here have much better pics from him, made with more sensitiviness.

If you have somewhere the possibility to print pics in colour, then try it to make your own calendar by yourself :) ! There would be no anger with delivery delays and every month you can enjoy your own favourite pic of Mika ;) -

That's a good idea :thumb_yello: I think I would need about 10 pictures

for each month - it would be hard deciding which pictures to put i!! :naughty:

yeah, true. i think it's a cause it's easier for the company who makes it to dig gigs/events pics rather than dig in conosseurs' (my french sucks.. :boxed:) places like this, to find other poses and possibly better pics.

my alibi is the calendar is not expensive :bleh: and I'm curious about the stickers :blush-anim-cl::insane: