is it just me, or does everyone hate me?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as i post on a thread, everyone abondons the thread.

not just on this forum, either.

its creeping me out.

WHY??!! why does everyone hate me?

What?

I'm pretty sure it's just your perception. Why would one avoid any thread after you posted there? Just keep going and you'll see it's not a curse :flowers2:

its creeping me out.

I get that feeling as well sometimes x happens to me on other sites as well x I just keep going and every now and then my contribution gets replies x

That happens to me sometimes, or people just completely ignore me.:thumbdown: But I think you just have to get people to know you, get loads of friends on here, then things will be different.

I think the fact that a post doesn't get another post as a reply has nothing to do with it being unnoticed or ignored. I read a lot on this forum, and I laugh and think a lot about what people wrote, even without commenting everything.

If someone asks for information I can't provide e.g. I don't always say 'Sorry, don't have it/don't know where to find it' just because I know that usually someone else will help out, if they have what people need.

Or if someone says something in a discussion, which I agree with, I don't always say 'yes, second that' or 'I agree'. I mean I do it, but not everytime. Doesn't mean I don't care or ignore things. Or if I disagree, I usually say so, according to how important the discussion is to me personally, or how strong I feel about the topic.

And then again, not every post really needs a reply. Or more so, I think, not every post needs MY reply. :roftl:

its creeping me out.

no far from it I like you (from what i've seen you post on here, you seem fine to me) :thumb_yello:

you know on the derren brown fan forum (which I have now left permanently due to the nastiness) I often felt like an outsider, not because people didn't respond to my posts 'cause they did or that they left a thread when I posted but I felt they were all different from me, they can be rather bitchy on there & aren't really that friendly which for me is a great shame as I adore derren brown & would love to chat with people who like him, sadly that's something i can't do

I LOVE this forum as people are generally rather warm, funny, polite nice & I feel i fit in fine, I don't feel like the sore thumb that sticks out like i did on the derren forum

it's okay! i feel that way too lots of times....but then i realize sometimes not everything needs a reply....maybe there is just no more to be said:bleh:....but that's okay cuz i still love you and BB:huglove: and....did you name the other one grace kelly?:naughty:

it's okay! i feel that way too lots of times....but then i realize sometimes not everything needs a reply....maybe there is just no more to be said:bleh:....but that's okay cuz i still love you and BB:huglove: and....did you name the other one grace kelly?:naughty:

lol!! yeah!! i did name her grace kelly =D those are my two i'm taking care of. theres eight others :naughty: my brothres and sisters are sharing them out :thumb_yello:

dont worry i'm happy now it was just a freaking out moment you know what those are like??

lol!! yeah!! i did name her grace kelly =D those are my two i'm taking care of. theres eight others :naughty: my brothres and sisters are sharing them out :thumb_yello:

dont worry i'm happy now it was just a freaking out moment you know what those are like??

haha yea i know watcha mean! i've gotten those freakin out moments so bad one time i vowed never to come back to MFC:boxed:but the next day i realized how stupid i was being:naughty:

awww.8 others:shocked:wow! do they have mika names or are they just regular joe bills?:bleh:

its creeping me out.

i hate you:mf_rosetinted:

noooooooo!

i like you:naughty:

haha yea i know watcha mean! i've gotten those freakin out moments so bad one time i vowed never to come back to MFC:boxed:but the next day i realized how stupid i was being:naughty:

awww.8 others:shocked:wow! do they have mika names or are they just regular joe bills?:bleh:

oh they have all sorts of celebrity names =) . theres one called lollipop tho.

i soooo want to post a pic of gracie (thtas grace kelly) shes ULTRA cute but i've lost the charger for my camera :thumbdown: stupid me

i felt sometimes too, but now i found some really good friends here, so when i feel like that i always PM them or just come to our thread and its ok again :wink2:

NOBODY hates you. i promise you :huglove:

i have seen you around forum, and i think i even had replied you :naughty:

I think that pretty much EVERYONE feels this way when they first join!!!!!

In NO TIME you make friends and you will feel totally different!!!!!

You probably already feel better then you did when you first made this thread!!! THIS is t h e best forum on the net!!!!! ---- and I am NOT just saying that cause it is my home :naughty: I REALLY mean it!!!!

:huglove: