Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

NO wonder he said so, I was scared too and didn't have to come out after them!!!

For private lessons talk to the teacher:wink2:

lol :naughty:

Yeah they would scare anyone................not something I want to remember!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :naughty:

Yeah they would scare anyone................not something I want to remember!

WHy on Earth did we finished talking about such painful memories??:blink: Correct me if I'm wrong, thought this thread was about bringing Mika to Ireland, wasn't it?:blink::roftl:

WHy on Earth did we finished talking about such painful memories??:blink: Correct me if I'm wrong, thought this thread was about bringing Mika to Ireland, wasn't it?:blink::roftl:

yes, yes, you're right!:

MIKA COME TO IRELAND! WE'LL GIVE YOU A LEPRECHAUN WELCOME, WE'LL DO AN IRISH JIG UNDER THE RAINBOW, AND, BEGORRA BEGORRA, WE'LL GIVE YA A POT OF GOLD!

:roftl:

(Maybe I should put this on the front page.........haha)

I'm in! I suppose someone who gets mistaken for an Irish woman every time she says one word in English must support a cause like this :naughty:

Yes she must!!! I'm sorry we didn't get to talk for longer in your home place, I need to hear your accent!! :naughty: Oh well, WHEN Mika comes here we can sort that out :bleh::thumb_yello:

yes, yes, you're right!:

MIKA COME TO IRELAND! WE'LL GIVE YOU A LEPRECHUAN WELCOME, WE'LL DO AN IRISH JIG UNDER THE RAINBOW, AND, BEGORRA BEGORRA, WE'LL GIVE YA A POT OF GOLD!

Neeve, you've lost it completely woman!! :lmao::lmao: Seems like a contagious desease...

I'm in! I suppose someone who gets mistaken for an Irish woman every time she says one word in English must support a cause like this :naughty:

YAY!!! You too, great! :boing:

Neeve, you've lost it completely woman!! :lmao::lmao: Seems like a contagious desease...

hahahahaha so true, so true......

I think it gets worse (or...better? :naughty: ) when I'm not around MFCers cos I can't express it to non-Mika fans, so I have to let it out here, hahahaha

We should totally book a hotel in Dublin where we can all hang out together that night, imagine!!

Yes she must!!! I'm sorry we didn't get to talk for longer in your home place, I need to hear your accent!! :naughty: Oh well, WHEN Mika comes here we can sort that out :bleh::thumb_yello:

Lol yeah but I guess you being really Irish will hear the difference, it's mainly English people who think so :bleh: First I thought it was because of the red hair, but I dyed it black now and it didn't change :roftl:

Do you know a band from Belfast called The Answer btw? They gave me the accent!

I think it gets worse (or...better? :naughty: ) when I'm not around MFCers cos I can't express it to non-Mika fans, so I have to let it out here, hahahaha

We should totally book a hotel in Dublin where we can all hang out together that night, imagine!!

Hahahaha I know what you mean, wonder why :fisch: It gets worse then, MFC is a therapy group, we need it!

Yes we should! :boing: I don't even dare to imagine:naughty:

Lol yeah but I guess you being really Irish will hear the difference, it's mainly English people who think so First I thought it was because of the red hair, but I dyed it black now and it didn't change :roftl:

Do you know a band from Belfast called The Answer btw? They gave me the accent!

haha, I guess I can be the judge :naughty:

No, I haven't heard of them....you must listen to them a lot to pick up the accent! :wink2:

My sister loves a band called the Blizzards, they're from somewhere in the midlands I think..I have to say, they're pretty good, and they're getting really big here!

Hahahaha I know what you mean, wonder why :fisch: It gets worse then, MFC is a therapy group, we need it!

Yes we should! :boing: I don't even dare to imagine:naughty:

I know, I know, it'd be the best....and then a trip to Galway :thumb_yello:

hahahaha so true, so true. And he even said he was scared! :naughty:

It's nothing a few private lessons won't fix, right girls? :das: hahahahaha

NO wonder he said so, I was scared too and didn't have to come out after them!!!

For private lessons talk to the teacher:wink2:

Ahem! Ahem! :fisch:

yes, yes, you're right!:

MIKA COME TO IRELAND! WE'LL GIVE YOU A LEPRECHAUN WELCOME, WE'LL DO AN IRISH JIG UNDER THE RAINBOW, AND, BEGORRA BEGORRA, WE'LL GIVE YA A POT OF GOLD!

HAHAHA! Do it! xD

Hai irish lady :naughty:

yes, yes, you're right!:

I could dress up as one for you, if you'd like.

I'm the right height, and he's used to seeing me in silly costumes:naughty:.

I know a couple of reasonably priced ones, quite nice and cosy too.

I could dress up as one for you, if you'd like.

I'm the right height, and he's used to seeing me in silly costumes:naughty:.

I know a couple of reasonably priced ones, quite nice and cosy too.

hehehehe good plan! You wouldn't even need to make one - there's quite a selection here: http://anniescostumes.com/patrick.htm :naughty:

Cool, sounds like you know Dublin pretty well - I always stay with friends so don't know much about accommodation!

This really would be fab.....

yes, yes, you're right!:

Begorra your gas Niamh!!!:lmao: sure I couldn't have said it better myself:naughty:

I can't find the Irish thread...and my search never works properly anymore:thumbdown:

Begorra your gas Niamh!!!:lmao: sure I couldn't have said it better myself:naughty:

I can't find the Irish thread...and my search never works properly anymore:thumbdown:

really? that's weird......have u tried finding it through your subscribed threads?

EDIT: here ;)http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7650&page=164 Now I hope u can find this thread..... :fisch:

hehehehe good plan! You wouldn't even need to make one - there's quite a selection here: http://anniescostumes.com/patrick.htm :naughty:

Cool, sounds like you know Dublin pretty well - I always stay with friends so don't know much about accommodation!

This really would be fab.....

Kind of helps having relatives there, and when we have big family parties, like the one coming up in November, we go en masse, and book up in the local hotels.

When we get this together, I'll post links for the hotels I know are reasonable.

Thanks for the costumers link, I'll check it out.

That'll be a one night only deal, so I'll rent.

Kind of helps having relatives there, and when we have big family parties, like the one coming up in November, we go en masse, and book up in the local hotels.

When we get this together, I'll post links for the hotels I know are reasonable.

Thanks for the costumers link, I'll check it out.

That'll be a one night only deal, so I'll rent.

Cool, it's always fun to travel en masse!! :naughty:

I like the way you're talking about this, you sound very convinced :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Cool, it's always fun to travel en masse!! :naughty:

I like the way you're talking about this, you sound very convinced :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Oh, I have no doubt that we can swing this, just a matter of getting his attention drawn to it:wink2:.