Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

Yes, defo!!:thumb_yello: New album, new tour, new country for me to see Mika:bleh: I don't mind waiting that much, I need to save some money, Mika is soooo demanding, you know!:roftl:

:lmao: I know, the money he makes us spend!

It's all part of his masterplan to make MFCers broke so we can't bother him:bleh:

it won't work though, we'll always find a way.:naughty:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: I know, the money he makes us spend!

It's all part of his masterplan to make MFCers broke so we can't bother him:bleh:

it won't work though, we'll always find a way.:naughty:

Yes, I suspected that too, he's such a clever lad:roftl: But he doesn't know we never get too tired nor too broke :lmfao:

Hi there!! Im from Ireland and unfortuneatley I didnt get to see Mika at the oxygen festival. I did go to see him in Amsterdam in July and I met him! However I have always been baffled as to why he didnt include Ireland in his tour. I thought he didnt like us Irish folk but no I know he really does want to come back and I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time that I have discovered another Irish fan online. Its crazy! This thread is a real pot of gold!:thumb_yello:

lynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn finally i spot you down here. i knew you would like this thread

Hi there!! Im from Ireland and unfortuneatley I didnt get to see Mika at the oxygen festival. I did go to see him in Amsterdam in July and I met him! However I have always been baffled as to why he didnt include Ireland in his tour. I thought he didnt like us Irish folk but no I know he really does want to come back and I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time that I have discovered another Irish fan online. Its crazy! This thread is a real pot of gold!:thumb_yello:

Hello, welcome:wink2:.

He did play Dublin last May, at the Spirit club. I had a ticket but couldn't get there, but THAT won't happen again, I can assure you:roftl:.

Hi there!! Im from Ireland and unfortuneatley I didnt get to see Mika at the oxygen festival. I did go to see him in Amsterdam in July and I met him! However I have always been baffled as to why he didnt include Ireland in his tour. I thought he didnt like us Irish folk but no I know he really does want to come back and I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time that I have discovered another Irish fan online. Its crazy! This thread is a real pot of gold!

Hey!!! another Irisher! :naughty: welcome!!! yep he has said quite a few times now that he really wants to come here again :blush-anim-cl:

This thread grew!

I'm surprised so many are interested, but its good to get it noticed

If this does eventually happen, I dunno what I'll do, I live only an hour from Dublin, but I don't know any hotels there

oh well, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to think, since this is still just a plan that MFCers are making, not Mika

It will work though, I believe it will

yeah totally, it will work!!!! woop woop!

We're all staying in an MfC hotel :mf_rosetinted:

Hehehe, I do hope it will, Mika or no Mika, I'd love a MFC meeting in Dublin for a number of reasons. It's gonna be fun!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it'll be mad!!!!!! :woot_jump:

Hello, welcome.

He did play Dublin last May, at the Spirit club. I had a ticket but couldn't get there, but THAT won't happen again, I can assure you.

Ah yeah I heard about that; I'll be honest -this was before my Mika days..... BUT a friend of mine was actually working in Spirit at the time (funnily enough, it's the same friend who's now working in the Guinness storehouse! :roftl: ) and he told me about it...............

Hello, welcome:wink2:.

He did play Dublin last May, at the Spirit club. I had a ticket but couldn't get there, but THAT won't happen again, I can assure you:roftl:.

omg that must have been awful. that was the same with a hungarian girl i know , she wanted to see mika so badly and i bought her a ticket for amsterdam and her parents would arrange the trip to holland. afterall they booked to plane tickets to late and it was to expensive to go. it was so sad for her

omg that must have been awful. that was the same with a hungarian girl i know , she wanted to see mika so badly and i bought her a ticket for amsterdam and her parents would arrange the trip to holland. afterall they booked to plane tickets to late and it was to expensive to go. it was so sad for her

It is a pretty annoying situation to be in, but I've more than made up for it since then, ha ha!

It is a pretty annoying situation to be in, but I've more than made up for it since then, ha ha!

hahahha i bet you did.

i wish i could go as often as you have been.

but i have kids so i can't be away all the time.

Yipeeeeeeeee!!! I havent been here in a few days now and what a welcome! Thank you guys for such a nice old Irish welcome! I cant wait for Mika to come to Ireland. Hey do any of you guys live in The land of the dinosaurs hahaha Co . Leitrim?

Patricia we will turn you into a leprechaun yet:naughty:

How in the world could I miss this thread?:shocked:

I would love to come; I would come to Ireland in a blink!:thumb_yello:

Please tell me what I can do to help this wonderful dream come true!

We should totally book a hotel in Dublin where we can all hang out together that night, imagine!!

Yeah, a meeting, with or without the Mikster!:punk:

How in the world could I miss this thread?:shocked:

I would love to come; I would come to Ireland in a blink!:thumb_yello:

Please tell me what I can do to help this wonderful dream come true!

Yeah, a meeting, with or without the Mikster!:punk:

Sienna!!! :huglove: It really would be cool if he did a gig here....... :wub2: But yeah, maybe we should have a meet up anyway :das:

At the moment we can't really do anything....he's not likely to do any gigs till the next tour I reckon :sad: but at least we're getting people interested!

Sienna!!! :huglove: It really would be cool if he did a gig here....... :wub2: But yeah, maybe we should have a meet up anyway :das:

At the moment we can't really do anything....he's not likely to do any gigs till the next tour I reckon :sad: but at least we're getting people interested!

I reckon, by the time this eventually happens, we'll have half the MFC coming.

We'll be taking Dublin over:roftl:.

I reckon, by the time this eventually happens, we'll have half the MFC coming.

We'll be taking Dublin over:roftl:.

hahaha looks like it!!!! fun fun :woot_jump:

At the same time, I can't help but feel a tinge of hypocrisy whenever I write here, cos I know that (unless he does the gig in the next 6 weeks.....:fisch: or after June next yr) I won't be here...well I mean I won't be living here (what else is new :naughty: )

But OF COURSE I'll have to somehow make an emergency trip back for THIS!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
lol totally forgot to say this, but i was in Dublin on Wed - haven't been there in a while - and I went into a restaurant before I did my exam, and what was on the radio? Love Today. It's a sign!!!!!!

Ooh, which restaurant were you in?

lol totally forgot to say this, but i was in Dublin on Wed - haven't been there in a while - and I went into a restaurant before I did my exam, and what was on the radio? Love Today. It's a sign!!!!!!

Of course it is!:thumb_yello:

I’ve been thinking about this a lot, I would really love to make a trip to Ireland, never been there before.

We should absolutely try to plan something.:punk:

How about somebody (Freddie?):wink2: ask Mika or his people the question, could he possibly come to Ireland and make a gig for (a smaller) group of people?

Those of you, who know the place, could you suggest a venue, find out what it would cost to rent and so on….?

How much money would it be? Can we find a way to share the costs?

Maybe this is possible only in my fantasy world…?:blush-anim-cl:

Of course it is!:thumb_yello:

I’ve been thinking about this a lot, I would really love to make a trip to Ireland, never been there before.

We should absolutely try to plan something.:punk:

How about somebody (Freddie?):wink2: ask Mika or his people the question, could he possibly come to Ireland and make a gig for (a smaller) group of people?

Those of you, who know the place, could you suggest a venue, find out what it would cost to rent and so on….?

How much money would it be? Can we find a way to share the costs?

Maybe this is possible only in my fantasy world…?:blush-anim-cl:

OMG!!! :woot_jump: Sienna!!!! Can you imagine? this would be AMAAAAAAZING!!!! lol I don't know how realistic it is either, but I sure do like the idea!!!

There are plenty of smaller venues in Dublin, like Vicar Street, and some place called Whelan's too but I don't know its capacity....

Also, it's probably good that we have this thread bumped when we KNOW he's online approving bday comments and possibly checking out his birthday thread on here :fisch:

OMG!!! :woot_jump: Sienna!!!! Can you imagine? this would be AMAAAAAAZING!!!! lol I don't know how realistic it is either, but I sure do like the idea!!!

There are plenty of smaller venues in Dublin, like Vicar Street, and some place called Whelan's too but I don't know its capacity....

Also, it's probably good that we have this thread bumped when we KNOW he's online approving bday comments and possibly checking out his birthday thread on here :fisch:

Oh, you think Mr Curly himself is watching us?:roftl:

Let’s keep it on the front page!:thumb_yello::naughty:

hahaha good qs...tbh I didn't notice the name, it was just one of the many along Bachelor's Walk

Ha ha you got me there, not been along there, as far as I know.

hahahahaha good plan!! lol. I don't know if he really is....but I guess there's a chance :naughty:

Oh, I just looked up Whelan's: it has a capacity of 400. Nahce, very nahce :das:http://www.whelanslive.com/default.asp

What kind of venue is it?

Restaurant included?

400. Hm. I wonder how many MfCers who are willing to go to Ireland?

We were a little more than 80 in Amsterdam.

What would it cost us to “hire” Mika, like those rich frenchis did at Christmas?

Or would it be more sensible to sell tickets to the general public?

How popular is Mika in Ireland?

I really wish I had a little more knowledge about things like this…or maybe not…at least it makes it easier to dream…:blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha you got me there, not been along there, as far as I know.

Oh Rose!

How is that possible?:roftl: