Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When did he say that? :mf_lustslow::wub2:

After some gig, not sure which, theres a video of it somewhere with 2 Irish girls asking when he'd be going back there, and he said he would definitely go back, but not sure when.

After some gig, not sure which, theres a video of it somewhere with 2 Irish girls asking when he'd be going back there, and he said he would definitely go back, but not sure when.

Would that have been Debbie after Amsterdam? :mf_lustslow: I think she was saying she asked him about coming back to Ireland...

Dublin would be perfect for this gig!!

Sheree, he DID say it to Debbie and to me :blush-anim-cl: but the vid Rose is talking about was with two Irish girls who aren't MFCers, we don't know who they are (cue scary music :naughty: )

By the way, Rose, I noticed this when watching the DVD...is that a reall tattoo on Mika's arm? It's probably been discussed at length somewhere but I haven't been here much lately...and I'm intrigued!

ahem, the bumping of this thread has NOTHING to do with the fact that Meeks mentioned doing some small acoustic gigs, ahemWHELANSIN DUBLINWOULDBEPERFECTahem

:mf_lustslow: fingers crossed...though going back to London to see him would be lovely too. Maybe even more lovely actually...but still he needs to come here!!

Would that have been Debbie after Amsterdam? I think she was saying she asked him about coming back to Ireland...

Just reading that sentence makes me feel all happy inside:blush-anim-cl:

He did say he wants to come back, I asked twice to be certain(he laughed a bit the second time, I think he could tell I was on a mission to get him here:naughty:)

Dublin would be perfect for this gig!!

Sheree, he DID say it to Debbie and to me but the vid Rose is talking about was with two Irish girls who aren't MFCers, we don't know who they are (cue scary music )

By the way, Rose, I noticed this when watching the DVD...is that a reall tattoo on Mika's arm? It's probably been discussed at length somewhere but I haven't been here much lately...and I'm intrigued!

He did:blush-anim-cl: ah, I love having such memories:mf_lustslow:

yeah... I still want to know who those mystery people are. They should be MFCers,lol

yeah, I'm curious about that tatoo as well! Rose do you know more about it?? since it's a rose and all:bleh::naughty:

• 1 month later...
I soooo wish he has a gig in Dubs soon. Even more than in The Netherlands...

Me too, I love Dublin, any excuse to go there.

Hopefully he'll do one of the acoustic shows there.

Me too, I love Dublin, any excuse to go there.

Hopefully he'll do one of the acoustic shows there.

I would love to go to Dublin!:thumb_yello:

Acoustic show...yes please Mika!:wub2:

Let's try to keep this thread on the first page if Mika of his family should happen to peak in!:wink2:

Hey all:das:

This thread is bumped! :yay:

I was just thinking, since he said he'll do shows in "beautiful theatres" where would he play in Ireland?:naughty:

anyone got any ideas??

And yeah Whealans sounds nice and intimate, but would he consider it a beautiful theatre...:naughty:

I even thought The Acadamy after I saw how small it was and then realised...it's also not beautiful or a theatre. :naughty:

Hey all:das:

This thread is bumped! :yay:

I was just thinking, since he said he'll do shows in "beautiful theatres" where would he play in Ireland?:naughty:

anyone got any ideas??

And yeah Whealans sounds nice and intimate, but would he consider it a beautiful theatre...:naughty:

I even thought The Acadamy after I saw how small it was and then realised...it's also not beautiful or a theatre. :naughty:

I've been in the Gaiety Theater in Dublin and I loved it. Maybe there?

ooh maybe, I was there too, but I just always associate it with Panto :naughty:

Good idea though, it is possible!

I've seen Riverdance there in august, been a nice location for that. It's quite old too I think, I even think its the oldest in Dubs?:thumb_yello: (or is that Olympia?)

It's a nice location there, also outside!

*edit*

Gaiety is from 1871 and Olympia from 1879, says: http://www.goireland.com/BLOG/article/Dublins-Theatres.html

Edited by Biekje

I've seen Riverdance there in august, been a nice location for that. It's quite old too I think, I even think its the oldest in Dubs?:thumb_yello: (or is that Olympia?)

It's a nice location there, also outside!

*edit*

Gaiety is from 1871 and Olympia from 1879, says: http://www.goireland.com/BLOG/article/Dublins-Theatres.html

yeah, it is would be a lovely venue in terms of it being a beautiful theatre.

I saw...I think it was Beauty and the Beast or something like that there years ago with my school, so it's hard to replace that image with Mika in my head:naughty:

hmm, so it is the oldest then...

I'm liking that idea :thumb_yello:

yeah, it is would be a lovely venue in terms of it being a beautiful theatre.

I saw...I think it was Beauty and the Beast or something like that there years ago with my school, so it's hard to replace that image with Mika in my head:naughty:

hmm, so it is the oldest then...

I'm liking that idea :thumb_yello:

Hahahahahahaha. Just think of it this way: Mika is like a little kid sometimes...so...hmmm:roftl:

Yes I'm liking the idea too.

Mika has to go to Dublin Gaiety Theater for the Acoustic gig!

:thumb_yello:

And right before a nice picnic on St Stephen's green!:wub2:

I've been in the Gaiety Theater in Dublin and I loved it. Maybe there?

Do you mean The Gate theatre?

My cousin works there, it is indeed beautiful, and very intimate. We get tickets for productions when we visit, if they aren't sold out, although me and my sister got cancellations when we saw The Faith Healer with Ralph Fiennes.

I'm not sure that they would do an acoustic concert though, it's more of a place for plays, but you never know!

My cousin works there, it is indeed beautiful, and very intimate. We get tickets for productions when we visit, if they aren't sold out, although me and my sister got cancellations when we saw The Faith Healer with Ralph Fiennes.

I'm not sure that they would do an acoustic concert though, it's more of a place for plays, but you never know!

Nonono, I DO mean Gaiety Theater, near St Stephen's green!

http://www.gaietytheatre.com/

Hahahahahahaha. Just think of it this way: Mika is like a little kid sometimes...so...hmmm

Yes I'm liking the idea too.

Mika has to go to Dublin Gaiety Theater for the Acoustic gig!

And right before a nice picnic on St Stephen's green!

He is! Maybe he could do a gig like a panto (There is someone behind you!!!!:naughty:) -that makes sense if you can imagine what most pantomine plays are like:naughty:

Yeah, that sounds really good, and the picnic in the Green too!:wub2:

Oh yeah, the Gate is a different theatre. I've only been to the Gaiety though, so I don't know what that's like...anything is possible, even if it is hard to imagine Mika in a place you usually see plays:naughty: