Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

Me too! I have friends in Ireland and Dublin is a great place! They really make you welcome and the food in all the pubs is fantastic! I love that soda bread too!!

I would certainly come over from Manchester to see Mika.

Yum that bread is just something else....:wub2:

It sounds like this would be a big thing if it does happen!

MFCers would be everywhere:lmao:

I don't know where I'd stay if it happened though:boxed:

No rest for the wicked...or should it be from the wicked, LOL!!

I'm sure that we'd find you somewhere!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No rest for the wicked...or should it be from the wicked, LOL!!

I'm sure that we'd find you somewhere!

:naughty:

yeah, I hope so...I'm only an hour away and will be going to college there soon, but I don't know Dublin enough to have a place to stay...

I'm sure I'll have to time to plan it though,lol

:naughty:

yeah, I hope so...I'm only an hour away and will be going to college there soon, but I don't know Dublin enough to have a place to stay...

I'm sure I'll have to time to plan it though,lol

Well, I know plenty of people there so if it came down to it, I'm sure that we'd find you somewhere.

Where are you from?

Well, I know plenty of people there so if it came down to it, I'm sure that we'd find you somewhere.

Where are you from?

Thanks for that, hopefully I'll be sorted by then though:wink2:

Co.Laois (Ireland)

I'm in the midlands, (the middle of nowhere:naughty:)

getting there isn't the probelm, just staying there

Well, finally, does someone knows how does it cost for a "private concert"?That's a big idea, i am able to give 500 euros and what about you?

I've no idea what it costs....but maybe he'll just decide to come here anyway :naughty:

I dont wanna do a tour in the guinness hop store...sorry. Way too expensive

And I was considering Galway, but maybe another time...lots to do over here anyway! (Im in Dublin now)

lol don't worry, I wouldn't have gone to the Guinness storehouse if I didn't have a friend giving me a free tour :roftl:

Well have fun in Dublin anyway! I hope the weather is better than it is here at the moment.....

well,if Mika will be in Ireland, I will fly there !!! i promise I will can see my mom

awh cool!! that'd be great!!! :punk:

Me too! I have friends in Ireland and Dublin is a great place! They really make you welcome and the food in all the pubs is fantastic! I love that soda bread too!!

I would certainly come over from Manchester to see Mika.

yay! More people!!! Rock on!

Debbie, don't worry, sure you'll be living in Dublin by then!!!! There'll be lots of MFCers :wink2: anyway

no, thats the thing, I might be commuting for the first year/few months, depending on the cost of accomadation.

But we'll see:wink2:

ah ok, I see what you mean...but there's no point worrying about that yet, I mean we still don't know when he'll do a gig here, and as I said, either way, there'll be other MFCers staying somewhere too!

ah ok, I see what you mean...but there's no point worrying about that yet, I mean we still don't know when he'll do a gig here, and as I said, either way, there'll be other MFCers staying somewhere too!

:lmao: yeah, it is kind of funny how we all just assume this will happen soon:naughty:

I mean I do believe it will someday, but it's just funny:naughty:

:lmao: yeah, it is kind of funny how we all just assume this will happen soon:naughty:

I mean I do believe it will someday, but it's just funny:naughty:

positive thinking!! We all just have to believe it and Meeks will get the irresistible urge to come here :naughty:

Is there no one on here, who is up for a beer in Dublin this week???????

Pretty please, cuz my friend only wants to go out for a beer on fri and sat and I have early nights in now...:shocked:

Pretty please, cuz my friend only wants to go out for a beer on fri and sat and I have early nights in now...:shocked:

hi Biekje! I'm so sorry, if I lived nearer to Dublin I'd loooove to meet you and go for a drink :tears:

No one from the Irish thread lives in Dublin so don't hold your breath... I hope you're enjoying it anyway :wink2:

hi Biekje! I'm so sorry, if I lived nearer to Dublin I'd loooove to meet you and go for a drink :tears:

No one from the Irish thread lives in Dublin so don't hold your breath... I hope you're enjoying it anyway wink2:

:tears:

lol don't worry, I wouldn't have gone to the Guinness storehouse if I didn't have a friend giving me a free tour :roftl

Well have fun in Dublin anyway! I hope the weather is better than it is here at the moment.....

Cant you take care of a free tour for me then? :blush-anim-cl::bleh: Hey always ok to ask, right?:bleh:

I'm having heaps of fun here! Ive seen Riverdance!!!IN Ireland!:thumb_yello:

Weather is strange. Its grey since I got here, but its warm and no rain:blink:

On Tara Hill the sun broke through and stayed sunny the whole time I was on Tara Hill.

Now its back to grey and warm weather again.

Been to Knowth and Newgrange today:thumb_yello:

Now in half an hour its time for the pub and get drunk:thumb_yello:

Cant you take care of a free tour for me then? Hey always ok to ask, right?

I'm having heaps of fun here! Ive seen Riverdance!!!IN Ireland!

Weather is strange. Its grey since I got here, but its warm and no rain:blink:

I live an hour from Dublin, but I can't go there for a while yet, I hope you'll find someone to go with.

Riverdance!:punk:

yeah, the weathers the same here...warm with no rain:blink: I'm loving the warmth though, and it was really sunny yesterday!:wub2:

I'm glad your having fun here:thumb_yello:

I live an hour from Dublin, but I can't go there for a while yet, I hope you'll find someone to go with.

Riverdance!:punk:

yeah, the weathers the same here...warm with no rain:blink: I'm loving the warmth though, and it was really sunny yesterday!:wub2:

I'm glad your having fun here:thumb_yello:

Well I have some friends here and they finally had time wednesday and yesterday and tonight:thumb_yello:

Well, the sun came out when I just climbed on top of the hill of the kings at Tara:blink: that was a bit of a weird moment.

Riverdance rules, its so beautiful, made me quite emotional when they just started!:thumb_yello:

Its good that it's not raining.

Too bad you cant come over. Whereabouts do you live?

Yay, I'm glad you've been able to go out with your friends Biekje! :thumb_yello: Your trip to Tara Hill sounds great!! And seriously, you've no idea how lucky you are that it's not raining...this "summer" has been the wettest ever......How long more are you staying?

Yay, I'm glad you've been able to go out with your friends Biekje! :thumb_yello: Your trip to Tara Hill sounds great!! And seriously, you've no idea how lucky you are that it's not raining...this "summer" has been the wettest ever......How long more are you staying?

Leaving tomorrow.

Ive always been lucky, because its never been raining if i came over!Its my fifth visit this time:naughty:

Aaw you're in Ireland :D Cead mile failte :bye: (welcome! God I'm so cheesy :roftl:)

Hope you're enjoying your stay, sorry I live the other side of the country so there's no way I'd make it to Dublin, though *update* you are going home tomorrow! :naughty: Aw well hope you had a good time anyway!

Aaw you're in Ireland :D Cead mile failte :bye: (welcome! God I'm so cheesy :roftl:)

Hope you're enjoying your stay, sorry I live the other side of the country so there's no way I'd make it to Dublin, though *update* you are going home tomorrow! :naughty: Aw well hope you had a good time anyway!

:thumb_yello: I love Dubs!!!

Ive had a great time, miiiight come back in december, but thats just thoughts instead of acts (buying tickets). Might...

First I go to Bonn in Oct, then London in Nov...:naughty:

*doesnt that Gaelic thing mean Thousand Times Welcome?????????*

:thumb_yello: I love Dubs!!!

Ive had a great time, miiiight come back in december, but thats just thoughts instead of acts (buying tickets). Might...

First I go to Bonn in Oct, then London in Nov...:naughty:

*doesnt that Gaelic thing mean Thousand Times Welcome?????????*

Haha yes it does, I'm impressed! :naughty:

Aw that's good to hear! and lucky you getting to do so much travelling :wink2: