The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Stalkerrrrghhh...

England is lovely. I've got my British accent back. That and there's an H&M about a 5-minute walk away...they're making a lot of money from me...Haven't seen Rufus yet.

Oops, sorry! It's what I do best. :naughty:

Sounds great! Keep an eye out!

HULLOOOOO !!!

Back from a GREAT night last night with some of my oldest (as in longest) girlfriends , had a sleepover, watched daggy vids. of ourselves from 15 yrs. ago & laughed like drains !!

Awwwweeeesooooooooooome!!! :shocked: I hope I can be as cool as you when I am *cough*yourage*cough*!

:sneaky2:

You're so clever, you know that?

englishrose is viewing The Australian Thread!

How is England going??

Stalker :roftl:

Did you screencap your programs yet?

Noooope, I fell asleep instead. But I did delete them *goes to screencap*

Stalkerrrrghhh...

England is lovely. I've got my British accent back. That and there's an H&M about a 5-minute walk away...they're making a lot of money from me...Haven't seen Rufus yet.

ERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! (:naughty:) Sounds aaaweeesoooome! :biggrin2:

Hey Guys!

Long time no chat (again!) but life is still mental with work- I had to go back to Adelaide for a day again this week. I keep telling myself it will slow down soon.....

Hope everyone is well, am only here for a minute before I go to bed, have to be up early for Bailey's auskick tomorrow.

Have just gotten in from a school's quiz night- it was based around music and was heaps of fun- everyone on our table won a pair of casual sneakers! Mine are black with blue stripes- very funky! There were no Mika questions (hardly any from current music) but there was a U2 question!

Will hopefully be back on here in the morning!

Night! x

Yo! I feel like I haven't been around here for ages.

I've finally moved to the new house so there's a month and a day before school actually starts. Anyone want to help me unpack or maybe do my unpacking for me? :naughty:

Hey Guys!

Long time no chat (again!) but life is still mental with work- I had to go back to Adelaide for a day again this week. I keep telling myself it will slow down soon.....

Hope everyone is well, am only here for a minute before I go to bed, have to be up early for Bailey's auskick tomorrow.

Have just gotten in from a school's quiz night- it was based around music and was heaps of fun- everyone on our table won a pair of casual sneakers! Mine are black with blue stripes- very funky! There were no Mika questions (hardly any from current music) but there was a U2 question!

Night! x

Sneakers? That is so random :roftl:

:groovy:Well done!! :groovy:

I've finally moved to the new house so there's a month and a day before school actually starts. Anyone want to help me unpack or maybe do my unpacking for me? :naughty:

Because you haven't :naughty:

YOu're in the new house already? Awesome! Pictures? No I'm fine not doing your unpacking, thanks.

I have a week till school starts again.

Today I fell in love with that phone song .. um *looks* "Thanks for your time" by Gotye :naughty: "Of course you may have to wait, but that's understandable - isn't that understandable?" :lmao:

*finds a youtube*

*wonders what on earth the inspiration for this song could have been*

I know Twatty already likes Gotye :naughty: But I only just discovere dwhat a genius he actually is, so excuse me while I spam some videos for anyone who is bored.

Can you even get cooler than a solo/lead person that plays drums? I really don't think so actually.

The second link does not work OD :wink2:

:doh: That's because it was supposed to be 3 links :naughty:

No goodnight wishes? :naughty:

One last one and I'll stop youtube trawling:

(That's the band he's in too)

Okay now I am going to bed :naughty::bye:

:shocked: You are? Without nagging? WOW!!! :naughty:

Sweet dreams xxx

Well I can understand completely, and wasn't offended.

Of course its not nice being excluded but when you finally trust me I will be very relieved that I too share in the protection of the strict entry standards. I am very hard to offend, don't worry I have my head screwed on right.

Well you'll be the only one here who has :roftl:

Night! x

Jolene! Hi! Will try to have a picture ready for you in the morning :thumb_yello:

Okay now I am going to bed :naughty::bye:

:shocked: You are? Without nagging? WOW!!! :naughty:

Sweet dreams xxx

Don't believe OKD Wendi, she never goes to bed when she says she will:naughty:

HULLOOOOO !!! Back from a GREAT night last night with some of my oldest (as in longest) girlfriends , had a sleepover, watched daggy vids. of ourselves from 15 yrs. ago & laughed like drains !! & HIYA Twatty !!

HK, sounds like a HOOT!

But what does "laugh like drains" mean? Did you laugh so hard you leaked? :blink::naughty:

Oh, and did you want to come to the tartan ball in Orange?

I PMed you. :):wub2:

WENDI! :shocked: Nice to see you visiting the aussies. :wub2:

Wow, I finally managedto find my post (is there an easy way to find your last post in a thread?) and read replies.

Its true DS hates music, not a big talker, never sings, has never learned a nursery rhyme or anything. He likes making noise, but if he's not making the noise he holds his ears. I can put music on quietly and sneak the volume up but as soon as it starts to irritate him its zero tolerance and he has a meltdown.

He particularly hates Mika, but that may be just cause we all love it and try to play it so often, he has just got to hear the first few beats of lollipop and he implodes.

Well you'll be the only one here who has :roftl:

Well its screwed on right as in keeping things in perspective, and being an honest and reasonable person.

I am a little bit unconventional though.

My DS 16 is taller than me, no one believes he is my son, he dresses and acts older than me :shocked:

I have a sense of humour :thumb_yello: I am the strangest blend of shy and show off.

There were no Mika questions (hardly any from current music) but there was a U2 question!

Of course there was. :naughty:

Heya Jols! *waves*

I've finally moved to the new house so there's a month and a day before school actually starts. Anyone want to help me unpack or maybe do my unpacking for me?

Like OkD said "You Haven't"

I'll unpack for you,, sure..

*flies over*

*steals your camera*

Is the new place nice?

*takes photos*

Today I fell in love with that phone song .. um *looks* "Thanks for your time" by Gotye :naughty: "Of course you may have to wait, but that's understandable - isn't that understandable?" :lmao:

*finds a youtube*

*wonders what on earth the inspiration for this song could have been*

IDK, but that was great!

Can you even get cooler than a solo/lead person that plays drums? I really don't think so actually.

Don Henley, Dave Grohl, :wub2:

I'd even say Tommy Lee turned out to have a pretty good voice :naughty:

Well you'll be the only one here who has

Being abnormal is part of the rules.

Let's have an oldie

f_5m_06468f4.png

I always have, and always will Looooovvveeee that photo.

Wow, I finally managedto find my post (is there an easy way to find your last post in a thread?) and read replies.

Ohhhhh, you're back :wink2:

If you click on User CP *points up* you'll get to your account. Beside each thread is a down arrow. That will take you to the newest post.

Its true DS hates music, not a big talker, never sings, has never learned a nursery rhyme or anything. He likes making noise, but if he's not making the noise he holds his ears. I can put music on quietly and sneak the volume up but as soon as it starts to irritate him its zero tolerance and he has a meltdown.

He particularly hates Mika, but that may be just cause we all love it and try to play it so often, he has just got to hear the first few beats of lollipop and he implodes.

Wow, hates all music??

I don't know what to say. I couldn't handle that.

Funny, that insane repetitive stuff they have on video games doesn't seem to worry him most of the time (as long as he is the one playing).

I am actually tearing my hair out with him at the moment, there is conference in Canberra on th 11th, I am going with his school teacher (and DH if i can convince him and find babysitter) to try and get some more direction.

Funny, that insane repetitive stuff they have on video games doesn't seem to worry him most of the time (as long as he is the one playing).

Have you tried playing Rain to him.. :naughty:

(Ok, I know - it's a song that could be saved...)

What about other types of music, like instrumental? How does he react to that?

I am actually tearing my hair out with him at the moment, there is conference in Canberra on th 11th, I am going with his school teacher (and DH if i can convince him and find babysitter) to try and get some more direction.

Must be difficult at times.

Hello everyone (yes I did just get up. But I'm not as bad as Oakie Doke)!

Oh you are bad!!

*high 5's* hi5.gif