Blog updates Unofficial thread - Mikasounds

Pam Travers

yipee!!

hmmm probably, cause he's the first famous person I'm into, so I don't have anyone to compare it with...but then again I had a crush on a person I know but I never had chickeny thoughts about him....something must be wrong with me :blink:

haha yea he's my first famous crush to XD! haha i know whatcha mean....you're not wierd at all! :bleh:i too have had crushes and dreamt of goin on dates with them and even kissing but never really farther than that.....:naughty:

although i've had one or two chickeny thoughts of mika, but they usually depress me:blink:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:

I guess I'm the only one it makes sense to...:naughty:

My name's Brittany by the way. Nice to formally meet you.:wink2:

:roftl:

no, no it made sense to me too :thumb_yello: it's just that it's the same situation with my friends and I too lol....like they still can't believe I like him and they tell me I'm too obsessed, I have to get over him blah, blah, blah, but they don't understand....it's the way he is and his music....I've found myself listening to Relax (acoustic) ALOT lately :blink:

Hi Brittany :bye: same here.

haha yea he's my first famous crush to XD! haha i know whatcha mean....you're not wierd at all! :bleh:i too have had crushes and dreamt of goin on dates with them and even kissing but never really farther than that.....:naughty:

although i've had one or two chickeny thoughts of mika, but they usually depress me:blink:

Curse those freakin' realistic dreams

:thumbdown:

No, not really.:no:

Yeah, I agree when people post pictures and say how cute he is and stuff, but I just don't like him like a crush.:blush-anim-cl:

Well that's probably good. He's the reason I'm depressed:mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

:roftl: I must admit in my newbie stage I wrote a fanfic (but only my MFC friends were PMed it) but that was when I had now discovered Mika and was all fangurly (only lasted a mth lol).....tbh when I think of Mika in bed, that way, I can't help but LOL...I just don't see him like that.

:roftl:exactly it's not like i'm askin for them:naughty:

I do love them though :naughty:(mine have never been chickeny though...he's just been in them as a best friend...I'm just happy when he's in them! ahaha)

Hey there :biggrin2:

HAHA you're prob thinking who the heck is Kavi :naughty: I know we don't chat much...which is something I want to change because I have MFC friends but it's the ones from the beginning and I haven't made any new ones, which kind of depresses me lol....but I have read LOTS of what u write since I'm usually in the same thread :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

:roftl: I must admit in my newbie stage I wrote a fanfic (but only my MFC friends were PMed it) but that was when I had now discovered Mika and was all fangurly (only lasted a mth lol).....tbh when I think of Mika in bed, that way, I can't help but LOL...I just don't see him like that.

:naughty:haha i never did that but maybe b/c i stink at writing anything!XD

I do love them though :naughty:(mine have never been chickeny though...he's just been in them as a best friend...I'm just happy when he's in them! ahaha)

haha i like mine:naughty:, but really it's not Mika...ya know it's just some guy that i wish was mika:blink:

HAHA you're prob thinking who the heck is Kavi :naughty: I know we don't chat much...which is something I want to change because I have MFC friends but it's the ones from the beginning and I haven't made any new ones, which kind of depresses me lol....but I have read LOTS of what u write since I'm usually in the same thread :naughty:

I've seen you around :bleh:

Aww so you're my fan? Or stalker? :naughty: Just kidding.

I'm always happy to make new MFC friends. That's why I love summer because I have time to talk to a lot of people :)

I've only had 2 dreams I think and I didn't even see him in either of them!!!!!!!! They were of us texting each other, as friends (him in Eng and I in Trinidad) :blink::roftl:

haha i like mine:naughty:, but really it's not Mika...ya know it's just some guy that i wish was mika:blink:

Oh.... :naughty:

I haven't had a Mika dream for a while....at least not a memorable one :sad:

I've only had 2 dreams I think and I didn't even see him in either of them!!!!!!!! They were of us texting each other, as friends (him in Eng and I in Trinidad) :blink::roftl:

As long as he's in them :naughty::wub2:

I would start explaining my dreams, but I'll get yelled at for spamming this thread :naughty:

no, no it made sense to me too :thumb_yello: it's just that it's the same situation with my friends and I too lol....like they still can't believe I like him and they tell me I'm too obsessed, I have to get over him blah, blah, blah, but they don't understand....it's the way he is and his music....I've found myself listening to Relax (acoustic) ALOT lately :blink:

Hi Brittany same here.

Hahah. Yay! Glad you get it.:wink2:

Hi!:bye:

Well that's probably good. He's the reason I'm depressed:mf_rosetinted:

Why are you depressed?? Don't be depressed...:huglove:

I do love them though (mine have never been chickeny though...he's just been in them as a best friend...I'm just happy when he's in them! ahaha)

Mine too!!! Whenever they start to get chickeney I get a weird feeling. And then I just can't follow through with the thought.:blush-anim-cl:

Why are you depressed?? Don't be depressed...:huglove:

Mine too!!! Whenever they start to get chickeney I get a weird feeling. And then I just can't follow through with the thought.:blush-anim-cl:

I would explain, but I don't want to look psycho :lol3:

I wish mine got chickeny

:naughty:

Ooh dreams!

This isn't Mika related, but I had a dream that I saw Coldplay and we were in the very front, and then Chris Martin was singing and stuff, and from out of nowhere he had a ziploc baggy of cake, and took out some smushed cake and gave it to us :lmfao: He sort of threw it at us though... Lightly tossed is more like it.

I've seen you around ::

Aww so you're my fan? Or stalker? :: Just kidding.

I'm always happy to make new MFC friends. That's why I love summer because I have time to talk to a lot of people

:)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm both :mf_rosetinted: i tend to stalk my friends in the most unstalkerish way....just ask Dani (hotdlp) :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

yipeee...so friends :das:gee I shouldn't use that smiley so soon b4 I scare you off :naughty:

Yeah...I have a mth holi.

Ooh dreams!

This isn't Mika related, but I had a dream that I saw Coldplay and we were in the very front, and then Chris Martin was singing and stuff, and from out of nowhere he had a ziploc baggy of cake, and took out some smushed cake and gave it to us :lmfao: He sort of threw it at us though... Lightly tossed is more like it.

:blink::lmfao:

COLOR="White"]Mine too!!! Whenever they start to get chickeney I get a weird feeling. And then I just can't follow through with the thought.:blush-anim-cl:[/color]

:shocked:Exactly....that's exactly how i'd explain it if i knew how to write how i felt!

Ooh dreams!

:lmfao::lmfao:

Oh Vanessa...:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Did you eat it? Was it good?

so erm....it's really hard to pic a fav but going by the ones I tend to watch a lot...i really like the Les Champs Elysees and the bridge bopping one :roftl:

wat about u girls?

ahh on topic