Blog updates Unofficial thread - Mikasounds

Pam Travers

I'd delete them.. but that's just me being controlling of my youtube page and how it's presented..

Hmm ... but where drawing the line? Aargh.. too difficult for me at the moment :roftl:

What about this one f.e.

he is so so so so to damn sexy...hot..fit... ****ABLE!!

ohh emm gee..Mika i am in Love with you!!

great body xD

Love you mika forever! <3

It's the same .. without they gay-part ..

But then again, some gave this comment:

my God, he dance so gay, lol. still good of course.

Delete or not delete .. ? I don't know ..

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest I'm a bit sick of having to apologise and explain all the time what i mean to say, or what has happened, like I am at some sort of report at teachers.. this place is SO much less the fun and relax it used to be..

anyway, I am o.c. speaking for myself.. I love the blogs cause they are a fun way to keep in touch with our boy and that's also what we said to him (and which made him happy).

i love them cause they bring up interesting discovering at times, cause they give us images and videos of what he's up to and -let's not deny- we all care to know what he's up to, otherwise we'd not be here.

no, i'm not a swooney person or have any particular interest in doing "things" with/to him. so I am not the type of posting/commenting/caring about such.

yes, i think he's nice legs and that's the only thing I said: he's nice legs (I could care less about him shirtless or any other details many people notice. it's a free world though, many seem to forget that..).

I am not blabbing over that more than the necessary: I loved the little hotel int he blog and the vintage atmosphere of it all, I loved the bit with his mum.

that is re. the blog of the scandal.

the whole mud thing is pretty disgusting to me: I like the relax of the whole enviroment and I still think all his closeups and funny and cute. :bleh:

so that's still my pov, everyone's his/her own.

Hmm ... but where drawing the line? Aargh.. too difficult for me at the moment :roftl:

What about this one f.e.

It's the same .. without they gay-part ..

But then again, some gave this comment:

Delete or not delete .. ? I don't know ..

Leave them for a few days then and if someone else replies to them and it gets too hater-ish then delete them.

Hey!

Oh cool it sounds like rain!

Oh, nice.. I better turn on the volume then :naughty:

I like the look of this one too

I'll have to watch again with sound now..

im really glad to see that some people actually understand this place, the forum is big enough for all of us and to violetsky and avoca, this is a free world, thats why im free to create this thread and we dont want anyone to apologise for liking his legs or anything, we are just a bunch of retarded people interested in more than that...

violet, you are missing something, this thread is NOT to protect mika,lol, what an idea, its to PROTECT MYSELF , this place was created FOR ME and people who can relate, we WANT TO DISCUSS THE BLOGS and have infos you can find in such threads without reading things we are not interested in, oh god, im the opposite of a mother caring acting person, i dont feel like protecting mika or anyone else, nor here, nor in my life, im not the mother or the sister or the father of anyone and i m expecting from people that they can defend themselves alone, im not an interventionist at all you have just no idea.

i thought it was pretty clear, we have the right to discuss the blogs from a different point of view, i dont know why this thread is a problem for some people, you dont have to come in if you dont like it, i just think its a useful thread

anyway, i just saw the blogs, lol the bone in the second vid is a chicken bone, right??? hahaha!!!, but this is really sad btw, sad video, im fascinated by wheels, i dont no why...the first vid is amazing, retrotechnology:naughty:

hahaha yes it's a chicken bone :roftl:

I was fascinated by the clip but it felt so dull at the same time.

Kind of like a prison chain gang.. imo

chain-gang.jpg

If that makes any sense..

im really glad to see that some people actually understand this place, the forum is big enough for all of us and to violetsky and avoca, this is a free world, thats why im free to create this thread and we dont want anyone to apologise for liking his legs or anything, we are just a bunch of retarded people interested in more than that...

violet, you are missing something, this thread is NOT to protect mika,lol, what an idea, its to PROTECT MYSELF , this place was created FOR ME and people who can relate, we WANT TO DISCUSS THE BLOGS and have infos you can find in such threads without reading things we are not interested in, oh god, im the opposite of a mother caring acting person, i dont feel like protecting mika or anyone else, nor here, nor in my life, im not the mother or the sister or the father of anyone and i m expecting from people that they can defend themselves alone, im not an interventionist at all you have just no idea.

i thought it was pretty clear, we have the right to discuss the blogs from a different point of view, i dont know why this thread is a problem for some people, you dont have to come in if you dont like it, i just think its a useful thread

anyway, i just saw the blogs, lol the bone in the second vid is a chicken bone, right??? hahaha!!!, but this is really sad btw, sad video, im fascinated by wheels, i dont no why...the first vid is amazing, retrotechnology:naughty:

oh, no you are not retarted for being interested in more.. I am also interested in more, but I am also interested in that and I am not retarted as well. who is retarted anyway..? :blink:

chain-gang.jpg

lol, i wonder if he did it on purpose,its quite funny, i mean he knows about the chicken stuff...

the prison stuff make perfect sense, to me the vid illustrates the theory of alienation of the individual in this society, a chicken with all the mad society to cope with

lmao if you think of it, with the meaning of chicken we have on the mfc, it would mean that we are just all sexual slaves,lol

lol, i wonder if he did it on purpose,its quite funny, i mean he knows about the chicken stuff...

the prison stuff make perfect sense, to me the vid illustrates the theory of alienation of the individual in this society, a chicken with all the mad society to cope with

lmao if you think of it, with the meaning of chicken we have on the mfc, it would mean that we are just all sexual slaves,lol

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I want parole!!!!!!!!!

I had another thought. You know in hostage situations, the criminal always pushes a hostage out in front of them.

page12.jpg

chain-gang.jpg

Now, to me, the wishbone vid was a picture of alone-ness. Forced labour, like a chain gang, yes, but solitary.

Mind, I also thought it'd look right at home in Dr Who

Now, to me, the wishbone vid was a picture of alone-ness. Forced labour, like a chain gang, yes, but solitary.

Mind, I also thought it'd look right at home in Dr Who

Yeah, I considered the alone factor too. Makes it very sad. One of my other thoughts was a horse drawn carriage.. (very old slow tired horse)

horse-carriage-abingdon.jpg

i suppose you all went on the site, thats great, there are also miniatures,lol, really cool

ic7juh.jpg

20z5zea.jpg

existential stuff from the work of a great artist

25umdn7.jpg

a lift from a great movie

EDIT: the videos on youtube are amazing, the stufy number three, looks like a motion picture, looks alive!!!!!!!

maybe you won't care, but i so loved the last blog.

my son will freak out about that, and sure he will try to go deep in that artist's site and try to recreate his works....

and btw

my son is 14

got same hairy sticky legs as mika.....same chest....same artistic trend.

:roftl::roftl:

mummy's pride!

:bleh:

stop having chickeny thoughts about my son, hey!

:roftl:

such an interesting thread, thank YOU.

maybe you won't care, but i so loved the last blog.

my son will freak out about that, and sure he will try to go deep in that artist's site and try to recreate his works....

and btw

my son is 14

got same hairy sticky legs as mika.....same chest....same artistic trend.

:roftl::roftl:

mummy's pride!

:bleh:

stop having chickeny thoughts about my son, hey!

:roftl:

such an interesting thread, thank YOU.

i actually care , im glad many people appreciate this because its amazing, the paper birds are really...i dont know, thats superb and lol the bird cage, and how he makes the sound of the birds,lol, i hate thats sound btw

oh and your son is 14? wow! but dont worry i take them younger:naughty:

hiii

i like that the mika`s vlogs to be discussed in a different way but i think that after all we have to be respectful to him..

just that

by the way.. chicken bone walking? quite rare but love it anyway! it`s facinating if you see it more than once :blink:

I don't care if people lust over him. I just don't want to read about him like he's just a piece of meat. I don't like reading about any person treated that way. I understand the teenage hormonal business, but back when I was a hormonal teenager I didn't have the internet to broadcast those things.. So such publicness of lust gets difficult to ignore and tolerate when it's amped up to full capacity.. Like it was..

I hope that makes some sense..

I agree with your post. The way I see it is this: If you wouldn't feel comfortable saying something if Mika were standing in the same room listening, then why say it on a public forum? Just a little discretion is all I really think people need to consider. Whether you're a hormonal teenager or not, you're still able to control what comes out of your mouth (or in this case, what you type out).

Now, I'm off to watch the new blog. :)

i was in the official thread when i saw that post..

i didn`t find it ofensive or something like that

i just laughed! :bleh:

i read a few post after that.. mika and sara in that type of video would be very shocking by the way ... lol

Mika and Sara:eek:*gets the image in her head*:naughty:

Could you send it to me, I'm curious now:roftl:

But I just skip those posts and read the things that are in fact interesting. And if there aren't any I just don't read at all because I feel like we shouldn't treat Mika like meat :thumb_yello:

Could you send it to me aswell?

Agree.

I don't know, but I'm confused at the moment because of all this so I think being yourself in your own world is the best ... I should have done that.. :roftl:

I'm kinda confused aswell..

to be honest I'm a bit sick of having to apologise and explain all the time what i mean to say, or what has happened, like I am at some sort of report at teachers.. this place is SO much less the fun and relax it used to be..

anyway, I am o.c. speaking for myself.. I love the blogs cause they are a fun way to keep in touch with our boy and that's also what we said to him (and which made him happy).

i love them cause they bring up interesting discovering at times, cause they give us images and videos of what he's up to and -let's not deny- we all care to know what he's up to, otherwise we'd not be here.

no, i'm not a swooney person or have any particular interest in doing "things" with/to him. so I am not the type of posting/commenting/caring about such.

yes, i think he's nice legs and that's the only thing I said: he's nice legs (I could care less about him shirtless or any other details many people notice. it's a free world though, many seem to forget that..).

I am not blabbing over that more than the necessary: I loved the little hotel int he blog and the vintage atmosphere of it all, I loved the bit with his mum.

that is re. the blog of the scandal.

the whole mud thing is pretty disgusting to me: I like the relax of the whole enviroment and I still think all his closeups and funny and cute. :bleh:

so that's still my pov, everyone's his/her own.

I completely agree with you! Just with the whole post.

lol, the comments are fun.

"if you truly need to purchase mud, then the first place to go would be your local home improvement shop. When there, you should ask for the organic dirt with fertilizer added. Since this product is less than two cubic feet, you should calculate how much mud you need. Off hand, the average pit will take about 20 cubic feet of mud, so buy about 15 bags of this product. Carefully add water to your product until it is the desired consistancy, and there you have it... mud!"

I don't find the blogs particulary hot and sexy...I don't find them terribly informative and/or interesting either...just find them sort of funny and a nice thing to spend 5 minutes reading or watching :blink: Do I belong here or am I not deep enough? :blink:

I don't find the blogs particulary hot and sexy...I don't find them terribly informative and/or interesting either...just find them sort of funny and a nice thing to spend 5 minutes reading or watching :blink: Do I belong here or am I not deep enough? :blink:

this thread is not for deep people, this is for the grotesque ones, if you are looking for deepness then it would be better for you to go on the official updates thread, thats all i can say...