Blog updates Unofficial thread - Mikasounds

Pam Travers

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No,:naughty: we'll wait and see if he falls for it too.

Yes you are. Feels good?

You're becoming an Aussie

No!! I don't think you did..

And no one is saying you have to.

Basically, what happened:

1 thread.

50 active posters.

25 drooling over mud on thigh and can't talk about anything else.

25 not drooling over mud on thigh and wanting to talk about something else.

And so this thread was made as a retreat to allow them to continue there and us to continue here. That's it. No one did anything wrong.

Ooooh okay.

*clambers out of thread tiredly*

He needs to get rid of all the gifts fans gave him:naughty:

:roftl: That was my first thought too :roftl:

Apart from that though I think it's such a cool idea....and what a wonderful gift for those win!!!

I'm not completely sure about the girls post, but i won't decide too much until i see future ones.

Mika seemed pretty well- too bad he's sick.

I do like that song. but i hope not too many others join in posting on his blog.:blink:

all in all, very nice.

I'm not completely sure about the girls post, but i won't decide too much until i see future ones.

Mika seemed pretty well- too bad he's sick.

I do like that song. but i hope not too many others join in posting on his blog.:blink:

all in all, very nice.

I'd only read the girls' blog, then took son to school. Hadn't realised there was another one! Thanks for sending me back there:thumb_yello:

I really liked the idea of those girls *and Mika*, but it seems that not too many people liked it.:blink:

I don't not like them, it's jsut that their blog seems out of place. I don't mind their introduction there, i'm just not sure i like it on mika's own blog. I also don't completely understand what they're getting at either

Oh well, we'll see,maybe things will get clearer.

I'd only read the girls' blog, then took son to school. Hadn't realised there was another one! Thanks for sending me back there:thumb_yello:

no problem=]

I couldn't help but have a little dig about the MFC also needing a server upgrade:naughty: I noticed a few others did as well... Hopefully he'll get the message:wink2:

as long as he upgrades us before he decides to do something crazy that would cause the server to crash from the number of people on:bleh:

Oh well, we'll see,maybe things will get clearer.

no problem=]

I'm afraid of myself replying :boxed: I told that to Mika, I have sort of a gift for criticizing in english (well, in spanish as well, I guess), it just comes out from my pores. But it doesn't mean I'm angry about anything, and it never means I love him less :biggrin2:

I hope things get clearer...it was not easy for me to understand what they were saying

honestly mika makes me laugh and im delighted with his blogs and i like justine and yvonne,lol but he is always showing the brighter side, when there is almost always a darker and interesting view to everything he shows on his blog, so for those who are interested, here is the , how can i say: the PART II

2naqr8m.jpg

2rzxxsz.jpg

honestly mika makes me laugh and im delighted with his blogs and i like justine and yvonne,lol but he is always showing the brighter side, when there is almost always a darker and interesting view to everything he shows on his blog, so for those who are interested, here is the , how can i say: the PART II

2naqr8m.jpg

2rzxxsz.jpg

I would like the top one - with a photoshop option!! :naughty:

2naqr8m.jpg

2rzxxsz.jpg

Welcome back Pam! :thumb_yello:

But I feel a little shocked with your bags...Maybe I'm really weak for your irony :naughty:

2naqr8m.jpg

2rzxxsz.jpg

Pam !! Glad to read you again !!

I like the first one. I've seen more of those but I can't remember where.:bleh:.

2naqr8m.jpg

2rzxxsz.jpg

I like the second one but it could be improved with a colostomy bag. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if the 1st is a pro euthanasia advert...I read in newspapers horrific stuff about 20years coma ppl compelled to stay artificially alive against their last willing http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/europe/news/article_1420846.php/Legal_battle_continues_around_Italian_woman_in_coma_for_16_years

and other "small" tragedies like 90yrs grannys try to suicide themself just to escape from nuns hospices

omg, i didnt think about it, and yes its probably about it since all those bags had been created specifically for a cause or an ad etc. well, thats hard really

@ romis , hi, i dont like irony that much you know its just great artistically, thats all really

hello ana:naughty:

babs thats disgusting,lol, come on.

here is another one for an ad, bit different though

fjp4dk.jpg

omg, i didnt think about it, and yes its probably about it since all those bags had been created specifically for a cause or an ad etc. well, thats hard really

@ romis , hi, i dont like irony that much you know its just great artistically, thats all really

hello ana:naughty:

babs thats disgusting,lol, come on.

here is another one for an ad, bit different though

fjp4dk.jpg

I know now which is the thing that really impresses me

I see the bag and I can imagine how would it be if someone pulls your hair like that :huh:

It's sort of an emphatic thing...:bleh: