Blog updates Unofficial thread - Mikasounds

Pam Travers

this thread is not for deep people, this is for the grotesque ones, if you are looking for deepness then it would be better for you to go on the official updates thread, thats all i can say...

Well I tried, but there's so much mud in there that it's hard to see much :blink:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I tried, but there's so much mud in there that it's hard to see much :blink:

i like your signature,lol, its a work of art. this guy looks terribly nice and he is very photojenic, i have some great pics of him, they are just really great.

May I enjoy this thread if I keep all OMG moments to the other thread?

of course!!!!sure!! but please next time just dont ask, we are not at school and im no teacher, god bless me!!

im afraid its kind of dead though, i mean you know...whatever, btw its sad that the comments dont work on mikasound, id like to exchange things with him i mean give a feed back, some links, like many of us i think...like there is this magazine i really like and i wonder if he knows it since he said he had only a subs to amelia...

anyway there is this sculptor...i really really wonder if he knoes it...well probably

wag55h.jpg

biowlj.jpg

hahaha yes it's a chicken bone :roftl:

I was fascinated by the clip but it felt so dull at the same time.

Kind of like a prison chain gang.. imo

chain-gang.jpg

If that makes any sense..

Yes! It was those two little bands on the "arms" of the chicken bone, the metal ones, soldered on, that got me. I thought of prison guards, one on either side, with their hands clamped on someone's arms, with no hope of escape, forcing the person to keep on walking...

Strangely enough, apart from that, I didn't find it sad! I found the contraption delicate and beautiful.

**suscribes**

I was thinking today, that Niki was right in something. We (MFCers in general) make a big thing about something that is not such a big deal

I mean, If Mika saw our reaction, he'd think that all that mess for a simple video of him bathing in a sea would be too much. As if we never see someone in swimming costume...

Maybe he's a simple person and we see him in a complicated way. I found his blogs really fun in the end, though I admit that the 19th is a bit teasing...

I rarely agree with Pam, but I think she has the right to have his own thread as well

And gosh, THIS is a mud bath! :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5549&d=1217357962

She's a girl from the MFC who visited the Dead Sea

of course!!!!sure!! but please next time just dont ask, we are not at school and im no teacher, god bless me!!

im afraid its kind of dead though, i mean you know...whatever, btw its sad that the comments dont work on mikasound, id like to exchange things with him i mean give a feed back, some links, like many of us i think...like there is this magazine i really like and i wonder if he knows it since he said he had only a subs to amelia...

anyway there is this sculptor...i really really wonder if he knoes it...well probably

wag55h.jpg

biowlj.jpg

SO reminiscent of that classic theme in Hispanic literature... I want to say one was by Marquez, but the name of the other one I once read is slipping me. Anyway, it's about dentistry, and very dark. One is where there's a communist leader in the dentist's chair, and the dentist doesn't know whether to kill him or not. Marquez' is similar, but about a mayor I believe.

You can see the afraidness in the metal dude's face!

oh and dont worry all for my brilliant post that has been deleted and you didnt have time to read, i will email it to anyone who wants!!!! (lol, *'uck can you believe how pretentious i am!!!,lol)

me, me!! i'd like to read it if it's ok with you.

tbh i don't see mika like some of the others do and i just laughed at certain bits cause you can tell the hormones r racing....i mean there's a limit though and i hate to seem like taking sides, but i'm with u on this one...cause it went from being kinda funny to rape which, although meant as a joke i think it went too far.

I don't know what's wrong with me but as much as I do think Mika is a beautiful, gorgeous person, I just don't get that feeling for him :blink:

Like I see a shirtless pic and think ooo he's hot but i don't get all crazy and get images and stuff *shrugs*

anyway i'm really intrigued by the artists he mentioned (as u can tell from my avi)...Jim Woodring is amazing and so too are David Batchelor and John Dahlsen (I'm all for the environment and all, a huge nature person and animal activist, so I really appreciate artists like them)!!!!

I'm so sad that I cannot post a comment on his yt's channel's wall :( If it weren't for him I wouldn't have discovered alot of amazing acts...like BWO and YELLE and the above, and I'd really love to tell him how much I appreciate these vlogs and blogs because as a huge fan it's cool to know what he's up to and what interests him. I love seeing this side of him...it's the closest thing to "hanging out" with him.

I don't know what's wrong with me but as much as I do think Mika is a beautiful, gorgeous person, I just don't get that feeling for him :blink:

Like I see a shirtless pic and think ooo he's hot but i don't get all crazy and get images and stuff *shrugs*

Same hereee...

It's so weird to me because honestly Mika is one of the most attractive males I've ever seen and he has a killer personality. But for some odd reason, I just don't like him like that!:boxed::blink:

Same hereee...

It's so weird to me because honestly Mika is one of the most attractive males I've ever seen and he has a killer personality. But for some odd reason, I just don't like him like that!:boxed::blink:

*high 5* someone like me!

You know when I was younger I used to hear girls telling guys that he's hot and that she really likes him, but she doesn't like him and he's not her type...and I used to be like :blink: if u like the guy how could he not be ur type....but I have now understood what they meant.

I absolutely adore Mika (both physically and in terms of personality- well what we know of him) but I just can't think of him in a sensual way....mind you I sometimes make some chicken jokes, but it's just funny knowing the meaning of chicken and all, not because I want to have chicken with him. I've always said I'd love to be his friend cause he's the sort of person I am and what my friends are like, so I really love his vlogs, even the pointless ones :roftl:

i know exactly whatcha mean! i mean they're gorgeous pictures but i don't like start sweating and turning goo goo ga ga:bleh:

i agree too, he is the most attractive person ever but i just don't....ahh i don't know how to explain it:blink: but maybe it's because he's not tangible, ya know, i mean honestly if he was some boy in my class...i'd be:mf_lustslow:but because he's so far away......

*high 5* someone like me!

You know when I was younger I used to hear girls telling guys that he's hot and that she really likes him, but she doesn't like him and he's not her type...and I used to be like :blink: if u like the guy how could he not be ur type....but I have now understood what they meant.

I absolutely adore Mika (both physically and in terms of personality- well what we know of him) but I just can't think of him in a sensual way....mind you I sometimes make some chicken jokes, but it's just funny knowing the meaning of chicken and all, not because I want to have chicken with him. I've always said I'd love to be his friend cause he's the sort of person I am and what my friends are like, so I really love his vlogs, even the pointless ones :roftl:

Oh my...you took the words right out of my mouth! About everything!:naughty:

I'm always telling my friends that Mika is very attractive, but I'm just not attracted to him like that.

But most of them don't get that there's a difference.:roftl:

I'm always telling my friends that Mika is very attractive, but I'm just not attracted to him like that.

You're not?:blink:

:naughty: I love the guy but I'm not in love with the guy :naughty:

yeah :roftl:

Hey so what's your name?? I haven't made any new MFC friends..I just have the ones I know since way back last year, and it's sort of tough since Uni had me buzy :naughty:

i know exactly whatcha mean! i mean they're gorgeous pictures but i don't like start sweating and turning goo goo ga ga:bleh:

i agree too, he is the most attractive person ever but i just don't....ahh i don't know how to explain it:blink: but maybe it's because he's not tangible, ya know, i mean honestly if he was some boy in my class...i'd be:mf_lustslow:but because he's so far away......

yipee!!

hmmm probably, cause he's the first famous person I'm into, so I don't have anyone to compare it with...but then again I had a crush on a person I know but I never had chickeny thoughts about him....something must be wrong with me :blink:

:naughty: I love the guy but I'm not in love with the guy :naughty:

yeah :roftl:

Hey so what's your name?? I haven't made any new MFC friends..I just have the ones I know since way back last year, and it's sort of tough since Uni had me buzy :naughty:

:doh:

I guess I'm the only one it makes sense to...:naughty:

My name's Brittany by the way. Nice to formally meet you.:wink2:

I was just cheking the Mikasoundsblog on YT ans I started wondering threre's is missing some videos cause the sequence of numbers

so can somebody tell me where is #15 and #17?

that's the existential question....