Blog updates Unofficial thread - Mikasounds

Pam Travers

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. but you'll always be sisters ans you can't be too separated from her because she's family.

I've always wanted a younger sister or brother to get along well, go out, etc. I have a brother and a sister and I've always wanted to get along with them but they are so mean....:tears:

Ok, done with the emotional moment.:bleh:.

I can live without vlogs or blogs, but only if he comes back after his break.

Because maybe he doesn't come back from that break....:tears::tears:....

aw thanks that how i see it, best sister forever:bleh:

oh but trust me, me and my other sister do NOT get a long AT ALL! :blink: we fight almost everday and she likes to boss me around even though i'm older:sneaky2:

ATTENTION!

If you want to chit-chat, go to the "Go to Mikasounds.." thread now!

sorry to sound like a bitch :naughty:

But I'm sure people are getting mad that we're being off-topic on here, so scram! :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello:

aw thanks that how i see it, best sister forever:bleh:

oh but trust me, me and my other sister do NOT get a long AT ALL! :blink: we fight almost everday and she likes to boss me around even though i'm older:sneaky2:

Well, my brother acts like he was my father *I have a father and he lives with me, my brother and my mom, so I don't understand why he acts that way:blink:*. That's why I don't get along with him. ¬¬

Well, my brother acts like he was my father *I have a father and he lives with me, my brother and my mom, so I don't understand why he acts that way:blink:*. That's why I don't get along with him. ¬¬

awww that really stinks:thumbdown:well one day you'll be able to move out right :P

so you like the bridge bopping vid the best?:naughty:

awww that really stinks:thumbdown:well one day you'll be able to move out right :P

so you like the bridge bopping vid the best?:naughty:

I'll move out as soon as possible. ¬¬

Yes, I love to see him in the scooter like a little kid.:bleh:.

I like the Secret Garden vid

:roftl:i love how obsessed he is with that turtle!

I'll move out as soon as possible. ¬¬

Yes, I love to see him in the scooter like a little kid.:bleh:.

do you know where ur gunna move yet?

i know!:naughty:"We're in Switzerland":roftl:

:roftl:i love how obsessed he is with that turtle!

do you know where ur gunna move yet?

i know!:naughty:"We're in Switzerland":roftl:

No. He's 23, he's supposed to move first. I have to finish school first. ¬¬

He's lovely.:wub2:

wait which one's that....oh i must go remember!:blink:

:tears: i couldn't find it!! ahh i don't remember the sailing one!

It's on the youtube account.:thumb_yello:

Yes, missy!:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Why are you guys chatting all over this thread? What was wrong with the other one?

Not saying you can't be here, just wondered why you are....

And I'm glad it looks like you (kind of) got back on topic...

ATTENTION!

If you want to chit-chat, go to the "Go to Mikasounds.." thread now!

sorry to sound like a bitch :naughty:

But I'm sure people are getting mad that we're being off-topic on here, so scram! :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello:

Pam's gone, but there's no reason why this thread can't be used for more in depth convos.. I suppose.. if there's anyone out there. We'll see what happens..

The latest blog, about the BMW ad, reminded me of an ad that was on 5, 6, 7 years ago..

It took a bit to find it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtxCIzavCw

enjoy..

Pam's gone, but there's no reason why this thread can't be used for more in depth convos.. I suppose.. if there's anyone out there. We'll see what happens..

The latest blog, about the BMW ad, reminded me of an ad that was on 5, 6, 7 years ago..

It took a bit to find it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtxCIzavCw

enjoy..

Where has Pam gone? Is this the right place to say how much I love Mika and tell you what comments I wrote in his blogs?

Wow, where did this thread come from? Where was Titania's post? :blink: Was this while I was away?

I have to say I kind of cringe when Mika does some stuff nowadays, because I know how it will be taken. But then I think he must know how it will be taken too, so then he does it in full knowledge... or at least I can't act like he's an innocent naif where this is concerned.

So I am torn between being annoyed at people turning everything to sex, and at Mika for noncommittally encouraging it.

--Jack

Where has Pam gone?

Banned. No solid idea why. Only assumptions.

Is this the right place to say how much I love Mika and tell you what comments I wrote in his blogs?

No. Not if you are going to be fangurlish about it. Probably safest you did it somewhere other than the MFC. You don't want to be held responsible for 250 heart attacks all across the globe.

Wow, where did this thread come from? Where was Titania's post? :blink: Was this while I was away?

I have to say I kind of cringe when Mika does some stuff nowadays, because I know how it will be taken. But then I think he must know how it will be taken too, so then he does it in full knowledge... or at least I can't act like he's an innocent naif where this is concerned.

So I am torn between being annoyed at people turning everything to sex, and at Mika for noncommittally encouraging it.

--Jack

Titania's post is what Pam had in the first post of this one. (If it's still there.) The "Dear Mika, ...etc etc" part.

Hasn't he been lacing everything he does with a sexual vibe for a while now though? Or attempting to. Depending on your viewpoint.

For me, it's getting harder to ignore.