Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

So, I made a print screen, forget that beautiful lips and eyes and beard and everything, and look in the back, I don't know the woman. Apparentely, it doesn't looks like Paloma or Mika's mom...So who is it?

Well at first I thought they were related. But Mika says "you're in my car!" and Yasmine tells (her) :naughty: that she was with this driver from the beginning of the trip, so she answers back "so why are my bags in your car?" :blink:

So it seems that she's a complete stanger :boxed::roftl:

I don't even know if it's a man or a woman!:roftl:

Judging by the voice, I think it's a woman :naughty:

:roftl:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i find it strange that he posts these vids of him behaving like a spoilt 5 year old...]

........well they are jsut random videos about him, so i guess he must be spoiled like a 5 year old all the time! hehe

its seems that way, seeing the majority of the videos show him so.:blush-anim-cl:

But they are adults, not children. I don't know about other people's families but my brother was not whining like a baby to force me into the back seat when I was almost 30. :naughty:

i find it strange that he posts these vids of him behaving like a spoilt 5 year old...]

Isn't this being exaggerated? He only asked.

I'm wondering whether he's keeping his vlogs at the trivial level because he's fighting to resist the temptation to get on his hobby horse and lecture us till the whole world changes its opinion of the Arab speaking world.

Must admit I don't think for a minute these are any less considered than the initial blog introduction (which I liked).

For what it's worth, I agree with the people who think the "mature woman"/ man in the picture is a stranger- because that' how the dialogue reads to me.

Also, having travelled in the Middle East (000s of miles from Syria, in Sudan) I think suddenly finding a complete stranger and her bags in your car is very typical- it took me right back.

I'm finding the whole thing strange. And that sariflor, you find it strange that he posts videos and you claiming he's acting like a spoilt 5 yr old considering what it says in your sig.:shocked:

Personally, I find it hilarious, and not the least bit surprising:naughty:. Think about it, he always seems to get what he wants, he did from us didn't he!

I'm wondering whether he's keeping his vlogs at the trivial level because he's fighting to resist the temptation to get on his hobby horse and lecture us till the whole world changes its opinion of the Arab speaking world.

Must admit I don't think for a minute these are any less considered than the initial blog introduction (which I liked).

For what it's worth, I agree with the people who think the "mature woman"/ man in the picture is a stranger- because that' how the dialogue reads to me.

Also, having travelled in the Middle East (000s of miles from Syria, in Sudan) I think suddenly finding a complete stranger and her bags in your car is very typical- it took me right back.

I find that kind of scarey, a random person just appearing in your car in a far away country:shocked:.

I'd jump right out again!

I'm finding the whole thing strange. And that sariflor, you find it strange that he posts videos and you claiming he's acting like a spoilt 5 yr old considering what it says in your sig.:shocked:

Ha ha, indeed, the man who's mum still dresses him:floor::floor::floor:.

Personally, I find it hilarious, and not the least bit surprising:naughty:. Think about it, he always seems to get what he wants, he did from us didn't he!

I find that kind of scarey, a random person just appearing in your car in a far away country:shocked:.

I'd jump right out again!

Ha ha, indeed, the man who's mum still dresses him:floor::floor::floor:.

I don't think he meant that his mum was dressing him. I think he just felt overwhelmed with the attention.

I don't think he meant that his mum was dressing him. I think he just felt overwhelmed with the attention.

I didn't mean physically dressing him, I meant giving him the clothes to wear, which as one of his dressers she would do.

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh this is so cruel! Someone is approving comments as we speak (or in some cases, as we "ooommmm"), but still no new blog? Do you think he might actually go 24 hours without a new one? *gasp*

We're so spoiled that we can't wait a whole DAY. What did we do BEFORE MS got redone? :naughty:

oh this is so cruel! Someone is approving comments as we speak (or in some cases, as we "ooommmm"), but still no new blog? Do you think he might actually go 24 hours without a new one? *gasp*

We're so spoiled that we can't wait a whole DAY. What did we do BEFORE MS got redone? :naughty:

we probally prayed for mika to chat on here! idk! hahaha

wait, how can you tell comments are getting approved?

we probally prayed for mika to chat on here! idk! hahaha

wait, how can you tell comments are getting approved?

Oh I just refreshed the page and thought I noticed that the number of comments had jumped. Maybe this lack of a new vlog/blog is just making me go crazy! :thumbdown:

i know it HAS jumped from when I went to bed last night (about 8 hours ago) and when I woke up thismorning (about an hour ago)

haha

I cant see any approving of comments :blink:

The last approved comment for the Syria vlog was at 10:17 am

Oh I just refreshed the page and thought I noticed that the number of comments had jumped. Maybe this lack of a new vlog/blog is just making me go crazy! :thumbdown:

i know it HAS jumped from when I went to bed last night (about 8 hours ago) and when I woke up thismorning (about an hour ago)

haha

i believe you

well they are playing games on us then

*checks to see if he has signed onto youtube recently*

I'm probably just going crazy with some conspiracy theory about how cruel the team is being to us, taunting us with being logged in without adding anything new. I don't care what most of the comments say since 95% of them are "Ohhhh mikaaaaa plz come to (some random country) plz plz plz i luv u soooooooo much"

not that I'm bitter or anything...

He's an instant martyr, a drama queen, he gets up like a star, whines like he used to...

I know it's not about his aunts :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I'd probably appreciate these video blogs more if they were longer and involved more narrative. Maybe this is just a trailer for the DVD where I'm sure we'll be seeing some full scale whining like the last one. :naughty:

Ooh, I love the whining:naughty:

See, this is what I LIKE about these vlogs....they're his life, they're natural, know what I mean?... anyone who has siblings knows that's what goes on in car journeys, so I think it's cool to see that his family are just like anyone else's.:

Our car journey's always go like this, at least, when my dad doesn't join us:

My sister: I take the frontseat

My brother: I take the frontseat!

My sister: *hits brother on his arm*

My brother: You dirty little...*kicks sister*

*They have a fight*

Me: Um..I will take the frontseat I guess?:sweatdrop:

And when its only me with my sister, we just do it like this:

Sister gets frontseat the first time, me the way back.:thumb_yello:Simple as that:naughty:

I'm probably just going crazy with some conspiracy theory about how cruel the team is being to us, taunting us with being logged in without adding anything new. I don't care what most of the comments say since 95% of them are "Ohhhh mikaaaaa plz come to (some random country) plz plz plz i luv u soooooooo much"

not that I'm bitter or anything...

ha that is true. well he really should come to cali :P

but i usually write the stuff related to the blog, then i write what mika made me do lol (like fall asleep at band camp bcuz i was up all night waiting for him to come on, lol) and other stuff

Erm, is it just me or is there anybody else out there thinking that whole car bitching scene was something rather unneccessary to post on his blog? I just wonder if he just posts anything he has on his cam now, unreflected (which wouldn't go together very well with his self-imposed control freakdom, yet could turn out to be interesting, whether not necessarily in a pleasant way) or if this all is serving a certain purpose. Like... okay now, let's show them the other Mika

Good point I guess, it seems out of character for him to post pointless things like that. But I love it. *points down*

See, this is what I LIKE about these vlogs....they're his life, they're natural, know what I mean?... anyone who has siblings knows that's what goes on in car journeys, so I think it's cool to see that his family are just like anyone else's. I wasn't a big fan of all the art stuff, except that it shows us what he's into....I much prefer these insights into his not-so-glamourous everyday life

And yeah, I think it's his way of trying to please as many people as possible

I agree :thumb_yello:

I'm not much interested in the art blogs, but I love the "Mika is a man child" ones :roftl:

I think he just wants to see more of those *whine* *whine* *whiney whine* avatars.

I know I do!

Sheesh, can't just go throwing captions onto whiney video footage left right and centre, this kind of thing requires specific inspiration!

He's an instant martyr, a drama queen, he gets up like a star, whines like he used to...

I know it's not about his aunts :mf_rosetinted:

And there it is! But it's now the am and I need to go to sleep :naughty:

But they are adults, not children. I don't know about other people's families but my brother was not whining like a baby to force me into the back seat when I was almost 30.

But Christiiiiine - his legs are longer! :doh:

Yes, maybe, and no one is paying nearly enough attention to when he first walks up to the car and says "Come on lets go, I wanna get iin!" in a high whiney voice :lol3: I love that bit also.

:floor:!!! Haha! So he is educating us on the middle east! It's not pointless bickering, he's showing us how normal it is to find a complete stranger in your car in Syria.

"We have a complete stranger who refuses to get out of our car - Welcome to Syria!"

However, I don't think it is a complete stranger because of when Yasmine says they've been with that driver since the beginning of "this" trip, and I just think he has had a large amount of people travelling with him at least since Jordan - what with the 24 cars and that.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

:lmao:

Ooh, I love the whining:naughty:

Our car journey's always go like this, at least, when my dad doesn't join us:

My sister: I take the frontseat

My brother: I take the frontseat!

My sister: *hits brother on his arm*

My brother: You dirty little...*kicks sister*

*They have a fight*

Me: Um..I will take the frontseat I guess?:sweatdrop:

And when its only me with my sister, we just do it like this:

Sister gets frontseat the first time, me the way back.:thumb_yello:Simple as that:naughty:

hahaah sounds fun