Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

iiim back.

I actually got to sleep for a bit, woke up and had to pee really bad. our loo is pretty low so its pretty difficult getting to that thing with my walker. I need assistance from my sister...thank the lord I have a twin for moments like this.

I can see that it has definite benefits over the usual sibling.:blink:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see that it has definite benefits over the usual sibling.:blink:

yeah, this would be a very awkward and humiliating part of my life if it was not for her....I havn't gotten used to exposing myself yet, even after being in that hospital and having everyone roll me over and exposing my bits and pieces to the world of man-doctors.

yeah, this would be a very awkward and humiliating part of my life if it was not for her....I havn't gotten used to exposing myself yet, even after being in that hospital and having everyone roll me over and exposing my bits and pieces to the world of man-doctors.

Awww....:wub2:

*wishes she had a twin*

My brother would never be allowed in the bathroom while I was going. I'd probably explode if I was in your position.:naughty:

Awww....:wub2:

*wishes she had a twin*

My brother would never be allowed in the bathroom while I was going. I'd probably explode if I was in your position.:naughty:

yeah, its still awkward with her, but I mean...not nearly as much as if my dad or mom had to help me, or if I had to crawl around and try to help myself.

to keep you amused while waiting for a new blog:bleh:

http://youaks.com/31

actually there are only a few questions, it doesn't take much time.

I am also a certified drama queen. I still don't see it as a bad thing.:naughty:

yeah, its still awkward with her, but I mean...not nearly as much as if my dad or mom had to help me, or if I had to crawl around and try to help myself.

That's sweet; I'm glad you have her, then. I hurt my knee a couple of years ago and had to wear a full leg brace. Taking a shower was hell.:thumbdown:

I am also a certified drama queen. I still don't see it as a bad thing.:naughty:

That's sweet; I'm glad you have her, then. I hurt my knee a couple of years ago and had to wear a full leg brace. Taking a shower was hell.:thumbdown:

yeah I haven't come to the showering bit yet...tommorrow we are going to attempt to wash my hair..somehow...lol I think they are going to get a laundry bucket and kinda..spray me or something...:naughty:

mine says I am a drama queen lol

You are quite the drama queen. You have lot's of experience in making drama. However, you have not reached the limit yet.

lol :das:

:lol3:

you're better than me:naughty:

i'm "certified":rolls_eyes:

i'm not going to copy and paste what it said else:roftl:

dilek, am i wrong or is it like around 5 am in the morning in your tz? lol

fXck, i cant sleep either

you're wrong:mf_rosetinted:

i'm much of a night person:naughty:

actually me neither:rolls_eyes:

anyway i passed the test and i m not a drama queen AT ALL

they say that im a pure princess...

:licks_lips:...lol

bye and thanx for the test

oi your in the wrong thread then, we all flip out over the tiniest details about Mika and his blogs. :roftl:

anyway i passed the test and i m not a drama queen AT ALL

they say that im a pure princess...

:licks_lips:...lol

bye and thanx for the test

you're not?:shocked:

i don't trust that site any more:roftl:

night everyone i'm off too:bye: