Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Ah, NOW we've got a discussion- I LIKE that hat

Nah, I prefer the Indiana Jones type hat, suits him much better:wink2:.

The hat in these vids, well can you call it a hat? Really?:blink:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So guess what everybody? I was going on a road trip yesterday and I tripped and broke my ankle severly on both sides and the back, and I have to sit in a chair for 2 weeks, and wear a cast for 8 and a walking boot for 3 months. I have a walker now :naughty:

I had to spend the night in the hospital and it has horrid.

Sorry to hear that - hope you recover quickly:thumb_yello:

Kristine i'm so sorry to hear that:shocked:

i hope you'll get better really soon!

*sends virtual hug*

:huglove:

aww thanks for your love everybody :)

its nice to know some people care :wub2:

yeah I tore a bunch of ligaments and muscles apparently....the doc said it was pretty bad and wouldn't let me see my ankle x-rays because he was scared I would throw up or faint if I saw them...:blink:

speaking of X-rays, she twisted my foot and it popped and I screamed bloody loud as hell..to get me in some position or something, and then she gave me a shield thing to protect my ovaries..lol...

I'm really stunned that there is a new vlog on, but hardly anyone is talking about it:shocked:!

Have they got so regular now, that no one cares anymore?:naughty:

It's because I can't take Mika seriously in that hat :bleh:

I agree, that hat is the only thing I've seen him wear that is seriously unflattening.

Please Mika, lose it.

I made a snotty comment about the hat, and he never approved it. Humpf:naughty:

Though it is one of those things where you dunno what to say about it...it's funny when you have to really think of something worthwhile to say in Mika's comments:naughty:

Aah, don't worry, just be totally random! Random always works best!

Yes, I wish he'd say who "we" is in his blogs.

Yeah! :punk: From now on Mika, please always post a full fast of characters in the credits...so and so at the wheel, so and so at the door,etc

Ah, but how about the sun glasses??

Am I the only (lonely) one who can see a slight resemblance here?. although not the hair OBVIOUSLY!

Brains002.jpg

Brains001.jpg

Goodness me!! Did you really say slight???? LOL!!!

So wearing that hat is his attempt at humour then?

Okay!!!

Perhaps it's his attempt at fashion...Do not underestimate the Mika...:naughty:

So what happened to the feather? Do you think that's the one Mika was wearing on his jeans a few gigs back?

And the doormat thing is his flying carpet?.... Oh wait, no, that was not Peter Pan... :roftl:

The feather fell prey to the incestuously stolen jewellery camouflage. :thumbdown:

And the doormat thing is his flying carpet?.... Oh wait, no, that was not Peter Pan... :roftl:

The feather fell prey to the incestuously stolen jewellery camouflage. :thumbdown:

:lmao::lmao: Maybe Mika is trying to educate us in kid's fables? Dropping visual hints about them so we can put the puzle together? Oh the fun! :thumb_yello:

you need help:roftl:

*passes happy pills of hers*

:lmao::lmao: Maybe Mika is trying to educate us in kid's fables? Dropping visual hints about them so we can put the puzle together? Oh the fun! :thumb_yello:

Competitiooooonnnn!!! On fairy tales! Oh yes! How about Brothers Grimm's "The Knapsack, The Hat, and The Horn", "The Three Feathers" or "Iron John (T.)"? :roftl:

He signed back in 37 mins ago, and his watched video count has shot up.

I feel another educational blog coming on:naughty:.

I am watching WAY too much NCIS:roftl:!

Watching it right now actually, heh heh!