Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

So guess what everybody? I was going on a road trip yesterday and I tripped and broke my ankle severly on both sides and the back, and I have to sit in a chair for 2 weeks, and wear a cast for 8 and a walking boot for 3 months. I have a walker now :naughty:

I had to spend the night in the hospital and it has horrid.

Oh no!! :thumbdown:I hope that you start feeling better soon!

Dear Mika

Please make your next vlog of you:

a) doing housework

b) auditing some accounts

c) ringing computer helpline

I do not wish to be overcome with envy

Thank you.

HAHA GREAT IDEA!!!:punk: I'd love the housework one.

Mind you, for that one he'd have to actually DO housework, which I highly doubt he does, so it would be interestig to see how he deals with the hoover settings for example ,or even better: ironing :roftl:.

Ironing can be quite tricky, hence why I haven't used any clothes that require ironing since I went on an ironing strike like 10 years ago...:naughty:

:roftl: Yeah Im telling ya this is how the approving thing works :naughty:

I know, so weird...I posted quite a mild one earlier, that was never approved. I said that the hat was there again ,and I hoped that he was washing it every now and then...

Sigh....

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG :shocked:

im so sorry :huglove:

i remember when i broke my arm, i felt like a s%#t in that moment... :tears:

hope you will feel better later :huglove:

lol well I fell off the bottom step for my stiars and watched as my ankle folded outword and my bone attempted to escape my skin (thank god it didn't) and I heard this horrid crack...rollled around screaming in the grass for a bit, looked at my foot hanging a different way from my ankle, and then waited for my parents to drive home and get me to the hopital. then LOTSA drugs and more drugs and happy pills. :punk:

Oh no!! :thumbdown:I hope that you start feeling better soon!

heh...the only bad thing is I have to start college with a walker and cast..but other than that I'm doing okay.....and I get to be on the computer for two weeks...lol yaaay...

MFC will be Kristine-ified.

So guess what everybody? I was going on a road trip yesterday and I tripped and broke my ankle severly on both sides and the back, and I have to sit in a chair for 2 weeks, and wear a cast for 8 and a walking boot for 3 months. I have a walker now :naughty:

:thumbdown: Sorry to read that!

I hope it's not too painful Aiwan-JC_empathy5.gif

At least you have the internet to get some distraction from :naughty:

lol well I fell off the bottom step for my stiars and watched as my ankle folded outword and my bone attempted to escape my skin (thank god it didn't) and I heard this horrid crack...rollled around screaming in the grass for a bit, looked at my foot hanging a different way from my ankle, and then waited for my parents to drive home and get me to the hopital. then LOTSA drugs and more drugs and happy pills. :punk:

EEWWWW!!! That's nasty:boxed:!

I did something similar a few years back, but just snapped the ligament, which was bad enough, so breaking a bone must be excruitiating!

Hope you feel better soon:wink2:

Ouch! That's too bad :thumbdown: wish you a speedy recovery!

I know, so weird...I posted quite a mild one earlier, that was never approved. I said that the hat was there again ,and I hoped that he was washing it every now and then...

Sigh....

Why wasn't this one approved :blink: really weird..

WOW! Get better soon. We've never had a broken bone (Knock on wood) but have had bad sprains and stuff. Hope you feel better. Sorry about not getting to go on your road trip. We're going this weekend to Georgia to our brother and sister-in-laws house and sightseeing. We'll probably be gone on Mika's birthday.:shocked: Hopefully there is a computer nearby because we have to be on it.:naughty:

The Meyer Twins

I'm really stunned that there is a new vlog on, but hardly anyone is talking about it:shocked:!

Have they got so regular now, that no one cares anymore?:naughty:

I thought that, but when I tried to think of something to say about the blog I couldn't think of anything

Kristine i'm so sorry to hear that:shocked:

i hope you'll get better really soon!

*sends virtual hug*

:huglove:

I'm really stunned that there is a new vlog on, but hardly anyone is talking about it!

lol I know what you mean..this is like "the official off topic thread" :naughty:

But I think there's not much to say about it or something.... there's not that much to analyse :bleh:

-Mika looks entranced in his reminiscing :wub2:

-Mika looks cute, as usual

-Mika looks natural and unshaven

-The icecream looks YUM!

-There are no domestics to comment on :naughty:

-No one except Asun :naughty::thumb_yello: has tried the ice cream there so we can't disagree

hahahaha

I guess it's not as exilirating as all the others, no whining, slapping, fancy trousers, pretty hotels, dancing beds etc.

But there's ice cream!!!:naughty:

It's a very nice blog. All I have to complain about this time is the hat. :naughty:

heh...the only bad thing is I have to start college with a walker and cast..but other than that I'm doing okay.....and I get to be on the computer for two weeks...lol yaaay...

MFC will be Kristine-ified.

haha at least you get to be lazy for a while!! Who could catch that:naughty:

I'm really stunned that there is a new vlog on, but hardly anyone is talking about it!

Well, there's only so much you can say about ice cream, really...And about Mika looking exactly the same way that he did an hour before, and with no other people that he's interacting with...:wink2:

lol I know what you mean..this is like "the official off topic thread" :naughty:

But I think there's not much to say about it or something.... there's not that much to analyse :bleh:

-Mika looks entranced in his reminiscing

-Mika looks cute, as usual

-Mika looks natural and unshaven

-The icecream looks YUM!

-There are no domestics to comment on

-No one except Asun has tried the ice cream there so we can't disagree

hahahaha

Aye! Exactly

The "official off topic" bit made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's not as exilirating as all the others, no whining, slapping, fancy trousers, pretty hotels, dancing beds etc.

But there's ice cream!!!:naughty:

hence why I say that he needs to post himself ironing, or cleaning the bathroom....Much more to comment on :roftl:

Oh my goodness! That sounds so bad! And painful! I hope you make a speedy recovery. Get better real soon Kristine:thumb_yello:

It's a very nice blog. All I have to complain about this time is the hat. :naughty:

I agree, that hat is the only thing I've seen him wear that is seriously unflattening.

Please Mika, lose it:naughty:.

:eek:

sounds very painful! I hope your okay..well at least you've more MFC time then:naughty:

--------

I like the new vlog ( I don't like saying vlog for some reason, its not as fun as blog to say)

Though it is one of those things where you dunno what to say about it...it's funny when you have to really think of something worthwhile to say in Mika's comments:naughty:

*sits on her throne while Dilek and Wendy kiss her feet*

awww you are sooo down to earth:wub2::roftl:

LOTSA drugs and more drugs and happy pills. :punk:

happy pills rock:naughty:

YAY ITS A NICE BLOG!

is that good?!?

nope go back and try again...

lol I know what you mean..this is like "the official off topic thread"

But I think there's not much to say about it or something.... there's not that much to analyse

hahahaha

i agree there is no bitching in this vlog:thumbdown::roftl:

I agree, that hat is the only thing I've seen him wear that is seriously unflattening.

Please Mika, lose it:naughty:.

Ah, but how about the sun glasses??

Am I the only (lonely) one who can see a slight resemblance here?:glasses3:... although not the hair OBVIOUSLY!:wink2:

Brains002.jpg

Brains001.jpg