Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I spent ages following the link - scrolling down to find it - then, after

5 minutes I will never get back, I come to the next page of this thread

and find you have posted it!!! :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Sorrryyy :blush-anim-cl: That's where Ctrl+F comes in handy :bleh:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It finds a word you're looking for. In this case I searched 'Juh' and ta dah! Got the result without having to scroll through pages :naughty:

:shocked: Wow!!! Thanks for that!! I am learning SO much on this forum!! :thumb_yello:

I just tried it - it works :dance_man:

uploading youtube videos..............

does anyone know....can i upload a video adn at the same time open another youtube page and open upload another video at the same time??

Sure you can.

Blimey, was it just me who had to refresh about 10 times to get the darn video to load properly!!!:blink:

Nice icecream shop, I asked if they delivered:naughty:.

So I guess that's somewhere else, of places I should go to, that's going on my slowly growing list. Hey if the ice creams as good as he says it is, they must have the most fantastic chocolate icecream on the planet!!!:wub2:

Blimey, was it just me who had to refresh about 10 times to get the darn video to load properly!!!:blink:

So I guess that's somewhere else, of places I should go to, that's going on my slowly growing list. Hey if the ice creams as good as he says it is, they must have the most fantastic chocolate icecream on the planet!!!:wub2:

Well I had to refresh it but only once cause it said the video is not available or something :blink:

Hey!! I'm not really here, heading to bed already, I'm soooo tired after my first day at the digging. But this Mika boy keeps teasing me, how can I let this go?? Bakdash is one of the nicest places on Earth, and believe me, that ice crean IS worth the 8 hours trip:naughty: Yes you should go, Damascus as a whole is very special, it's one of the places I've fallen in love with, and seeing it in Mika's vlog made me soooo happy :boing:

*Goes to bed, head not working properly today*:naughty:

So guess what everybody? I was going on a road trip yesterday and I tripped and broke my ankle severly on both sides and the back, and I have to sit in a chair for 2 weeks, and wear a cast for 8 and a walking boot for 3 months. I have a walker now :naughty:

I had to spend the night in the hospital and it has horrid.

Bakdash is one of the nicest places on Earth, and believe me, that ice crean IS worth the 8 hours trip:naughty: Yes you should go, Damascus as a whole is very special, it's one of the places I've fallen in love with, and seeing it in Mika's vlog made me soooo happy :boing:

Dear Mika

Please make your next vlog of you:

a) doing housework

b) auditing some accounts

c) ringing computer helpline

I do not wish to be overcome with envy

Thank you.

So guess what everybody? I was going on a road trip yesterday and I tripped and broke my ankle severly on both sides and the back, and I have to sit in a chair for 2 weeks, and wear a cast for 8 and a walking boot for 3 months. I have a walker now :naughty:

I had to spend the night in the hospital and it has horrid.

OMG :shocked:

im so sorry :huglove:

i remember when i broke my arm, i felt like a s%#t in that moment... :tears:

hope you will feel better later :huglove: