Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Here I am! Mika’s hair’s lover☺️
Just a question.... do you think Mika hasn’t got grey hair yet? Or does he dye his hair?

He's too young. I didnt see any grey hair in him and I dont think he dyes his hair but once he made a red strand 

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 10:40 AM, Mikasister said:

Mika please, don't cut your hair

95766268_2578661175724148_1251877788540791510_n.jpg

Just popping in to say I love his hair in this little video. :wub2:

16 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Here I am! Mika’s hair’s lover☺️
Just a question.... do you think Mika hasn’t got grey hair yet? Or does he dye his hair?

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

He's too young. I didnt see any grey hair in him and I dont think he dyes his hair but once he made a red strand 

36 is not too young to have some grey hairs - it's individual, mostly down to genes, so if your parents got grey hair at a young age, you're likely to do as well.

In fact, I've been wondering the same after seeing this video, but I think it's just the light that makes his hair look a little grey there, and maybe the Greek sun making it a little lighter - we've just seen him on IG live 1,5 weeks ago, and that's not enough time to grow grey hair. :teehee: He might dye it though. I'm sure he has done something with his hair since the Heaven tour, because there we feared he might soon get bald, and on this tour nothing could be seen of that anymore, on the opposite. No idea what he did to achieve that (I should ask him at some point, so I can tell my husband... :teehee:), but generally I'm convinced that although he is a naturally good looking guy, not everything about his excellent looks is all natural. :wink2:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mellody said:

36 is not too young to have some grey hairs - it's individual, mostly down to genes, so if your parents got grey hair at a young age, you're likely to do as well.

In fact, I've been wondering the same after seeing this video, but I think it's just the light that makes his hair look a little grey there, and maybe the Greek sun making it a little lighter - we've just seen him on IG live 1,5 weeks ago, and that's not enough time to grow grey hair. :teehee: He might dye it though. I'm sure he has done something with his hair since the Heaven tour, because there we feared he might soon get bald, and on this tour nothing could be seen of that anymore, on the opposite. No idea what he did to achieve that (I should ask him at some point, so I can tell my husband... :teehee:), but generally I'm convinced that although he is a naturally good looking guy, not everything about his excellent looks is all natural. :wink2:

Yes, it is surely the light in this short video☺️ 
i was wondering that, about the grey hair, because my boyfriend has the same age as Mika, and started with grey hair about 5/6 years ago 😅 but as you said, it depends on the genetic. 
About the fact that you said, of him getting bald, i haven’t noticed that (because in the heaven period i didn’t follow him so much), maybe he could have make some hair transplant (it is very common in italy, a lot of celebrities did it). In fact Mika’s father hasn’t got much hair (also in the photos of younger Mika, when he was younger too), but I think Mika looks more like his mom, both as regards the face and the "colors", the father seems clearer.

About the fact that not everything about him is natural (I'm absolutely not against changes if they serve to improve without upsetting), he’s very good looking anyway😍

anyway the first thing i noticed years ago when i first saw his childish photos, is that he has straight hais in that photos. Maybe now he periodically does a perm to curly his hair, because since 2007 Mika=curly hair even if they aren’t natural.

Or maybe in the younger photos his mother used to straight his hair as a children to look more orderly-looking? I don’t think so

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...