The Asia-Pacific Petition Thread

nico_collard

Lets hope I dont throw all the inflatabile kangers on stage before I get to see him :naughty:

This is the way to do things , with fun

Now I just need 100 MFCers to sing tie me kangeroo down sport

Elvie will give the book , Ill just be there for entertainment value

<she likes drinkies>:naughty:

Okay, who votes we aussies pay everyone at the London show to buy and throw on stage an inflatable kangaroo? It'd be like a plague of inflatable kangaroos, no way can he ignore us! Muahahahahaha! *cough* :fisch: And lets start training everyone with the lyrics and wobble board lessons immediately :naughty:

What time Aussie time is the show going to be? Tuesday is my last (and most difficult) exam, but it's in the morning, maybe I can rush home in time to catch the news flowing in :biggrin2::groovy:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, who votes we aussies pay everyone at the London show to buy and throw on stage an inflatable kangaroo? It'd be like a plague of inflatable kangaroos, no way can he ignore us! Muahahahahaha! *cough* :fisch: And lets start training everyone with the lyrics and wobble board lessons immediately :naughty:

What time Aussie time is the show going to be? Tuesday is my last (and most difficult) exam, but it's in the morning, maybe I can rush home in time to catch the news flowing in :biggrin2::groovy:

:lmfao:

for sure!

I think training people to sing tie me kangaroo down is more attainable though...

Early Tues arvo for us is early Tues morn for them...

Anytime around 5am and 9am on Tuesday for us, I think..

And I vote for that. :roftl:

image_24_1.jpg

SPOKEN: There's an old Australian stockman lying, dying. He gets himself up

onto one elbow and 'e turns to his mates, who are all gathered around and 'e says:

Watch me wallabies feed, mate

Watch me wallabies feed,

They're a dangerous breed, mate

So watch me wallabies feed

Altogether now!

CHORUS:

Tie me kangaroo down, sport

Tie me kangaroo down

Tie me kangaroo down, sport

Tie me kangaroo down

Keep me cockatoo cool, Curl,

Keep me cockatoo cool

Ah, don't go acting the fool, Curl

Just keep me cockatoo cool

Altogether now!

(CHORUS)

'n' take me koala back, Jack

Take me koala back

He lives somewhere out on the track, Mac

So take me koala back

Altogether now!

(CHORUS)

Let me abos go loose, Lew

Let me abos go loose

They're of no further use, Lew

So let me abos go loose

Altogether now!

(CHORUS)

And mind me platypus duck, Bill

Mind me platypus duck

Ah, don't let 'im go running amok, Bill

Just mind me platypus duck

Altogether now!

(CHORUS)

Play your didgeridoo, Blue

Play your didgeridoo

Ah, like, keep playin' 'til I shoot thru, Blue

Play your didgeridoo

Altogether now!

(CHORUS)

Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred

Tan me hide when I'm dead

So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde

And that's it hangin' on the shed!!

Altogether now!

(CHORUS)

Just as it will probably be like ......

Watch me wallabies feed, mate:drinks_wine:

Watch me wallabies feed,:beer:

They're a dangerous breed, mate:hoover:

So watch me wallabies feed:fangurl:

Altogether now!:swoon:

Am i supposed to help give this petition to Mika , with a freddiesdouble next to me playing with inflatable kangaroos ? without laughing my arse off ? :lmfao:

Am i supposed to help give this petition to Mika , with a freddiesdouble next to me playing with inflatable kangaroos ? without laughing my arse off ? :lmfao:

YEH!! you have to give it and talk through it , while I stand there playing crocodile dundee :biggrin2:

You can do it , I have the faith:wub2:

YEH!! you have to give it and talk through it , while I stand there playing crocodile dundee :biggrin2:

You can do it , I have the faith:wub2:

I know i can do it , thats without doubt ... but without telling you to quit playing with the kangeroo ? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

We all have faith in you Caz! Just make Freddie hand it to Mika and then you can do the rest of the talking without telling Mika to quite playing with the kangaroo :biggrin2:

Hmm, my exam starts at 9.30 and goes until 11.30, people will probably ask me to go out with them, but if I race straight home I might make it back by 12.30 - worth it, or will it all be over and dusted?

We all have faith in you Caz! Just make Freddie hand it to Mika and then you can do the rest of the talking without telling Mika to quite playing with the kangaroo :biggrin2

Hmm, my exam starts at 9.30 and goes until 11.30, people will probably ask me to go out with them, but if I race straight home I might make it back by 12.30 - worth it, or will it all be over and dusted?

Thanks hun :wub2: I'll be fine , when i want something ... and i want it bad , im far too determined :roftl: ..... besides , how can Mika dismiss Freddie playing with a kangaroo in the queue ? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

There had better be some kind of video/photographic evidence of this encounter :naughty:

There will be :thumb_yello: I'll take ma cam and ask someone to film :wink2:

Thanks hun :wub2 : I'll be fine , when i want something ... and i want it bad , im far too determined :roftl: ..... besides , how can mika dismiss Freddie playing with a kangaroo in the queue ? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

There will be :thumb_yello: I'll take ma cam and ask someone to film :wink2:

Freddie's going to have a Kangaroo :blink: I have missed this info somewhere ..... I hope Kangaroo enjoys the show :thumb_yello:

We all have faith in you Caz! Just make Freddie hand it to Mika and then you can do the rest of the talking without telling Mika to quite playing with the kangaroo :biggrin2:

Ps sorry , i missed the last bit , im not very good with timezones ... but i expect it maybe around 10am your time ? ... i'll be texting nico and kelz with updates , but if you want some also i can text you too ! :thumb_yello:

Freddie's going to have a Kangaroo :blink: I have missed this info somewhere ..... I hope Kangaroo enjoys the show :thumb_yello:

:roftl: ....... were attempting to give mika the ozzie petition , we'll have ozzie goodies ... fosters , warheads (?) ... :roftl: corked hats etc , freddie has just gone that extra step and is bringing inflatable wildlife :biggrin2:

Ps sorry , i missed the last bit , im not very good with timezones ... but i expect it maybe around 10am your time ? ... i'll be texting nico and kelz with updates , but if you want some also i can text you too ! :thumb_yello:

Naww it's okay, that's exactly in the middle of my exam :naughty: Although I'm in a different time zone so 10am for them in 8am for me, doh! I'll just find out the news when I get home :cheerful_h4h:

Just as it will probably be like ......

Watch me wallabies feed, mate:drinks_wine:

Watch me wallabies feed,:beer:

They're a dangerous breed, mate:hoover:

So watch me wallabies feed:fangurl:

Altogether now!:swoon:

:bow:

I hope there will be a vid of you singing that Freds!

Am i supposed to help give this petition to Mika , with a freddiesdouble next to me playing with inflatable kangaroos ? without laughing my arse off ?

Dunno... that's your department!

YEH!! you have to give it and talk through it , while I stand there playing crocodile dundee

You can do it , I have the faith

Hehe... croc dundee..

"That's not a knife, this is a knife..."

I know i can do it , thats without doubt ... but without telling you to quit playing with the kangeroo ?

Is it wrong that I can take that in a dirty way??? :das:

I had to go and search this thread to see if I signed it .... and I did

I'm so forgetful ......

That's okay... I'm pretty forgetful at times as well...

Ps sorry , i missed the last bit , im not very good with timezones ... but i expect it maybe around 10am your time ? ... i'll be texting nico and kelz with updates , but if you want some also i can text you too !

Something like that... I suck with timezones as well...

....... were attempting to give mika the ozzie petition , we'll have ozzie goodies ... fosters , warheads (?) ... corked hats etc , freddie has just gone that extra step and is bringing inflatable wildlife

*gigglesnort*

He's playing Croc Dundee/Steve Irwin... :naughty:

And warheads are frigging awesome... I'm so gonna send you some...

Naww it's okay, that's exactly in the middle of my exam :naughty: Although I'm in a different time zone so 10am for them in 8am for me, doh! I'll just find out the news when I get home :cheerful_h4h:

I guess if it's really really important I can message you... at this stage I'm not working tues so it's all good for me!

:roftl: ....... were attempting to give mika the ozzie petition , we'll have ozzie goodies ... fosters , warheads (?) ... :roftl: corked hats etc , freddie has just gone that extra step and is bringing inflatable wildlife :biggrin2:

Please don't forget about us too... :puppy_eyes:

Please don't forget about us too... :puppy_eyes:

I'm sure they won't...

I'll explain the petition is from the WHOLE Asia Pacific region dont worry :huglove:

Unless freddie puts me off fumbling his kangaroos and crocs :roftl:

:wink2:

Good... even if Freds does distract you, I think he'll see that it's from the Asia-Pacific region...

I'll explain the petition is from the WHOLE Asia Pacific region dont worry :huglove:

Unless freddie puts me off fumbling his kangaroos and crocs

:wink2:

Thank you.:huglove: I can't wait to see the report.....and kangaroo.:biggrin2:

:biggrin2:The Petition Has Arrived in England !!!!!!! :biggrin2:

:yay: