The Asia-Pacific Petition Thread

nico_collard

If everyone in Oz wants to PM a pic of themselves (or something that could be them - appliances etc) to me, I'll slap them together in a "Look Mika - this is how it would feel to meet the Aussies" photoshop. :naughty:

:shocked::shocked:

:lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Procrastination sucks.

Hey Teegs, let us know what you have for melbourne from Tans stuff and anything you might want done, and the rest of us can add to it. Give us a guideline and it will be done (I can speak for myself there).

We might even be able to come up with some pics, or do some pics next time we meet up that can be added

I can use most of the stuff Tan wrote, but I really want some pics of Melb and maybe some info on some good places for Meeks to perform in...

It was more directed to the WAer :naughty:...

Oh, and I would do some stuff for Brissie, but I have my hands full doing stuff for Syd... any takers?

If everyone in Oz wants to PM a pic of themselves (or something that could be them - appliances etc) to me, I'll slap them together in a "Look Mika - this is how it would feel to meet the Aussies" photoshop. :naughty:

If you like you can steal some pics of me from FB...

:shocked::shocked:

:lmao: :lmao:

Don't you want to be an appliance Wendy?

Yes! Nice to see the Aussies back in here

And honouraries!

Would you care to say something on behalf of the honouraries? Cause you love us sooooo much? (Okay maybe not me, but you love Kelz, Bec, RBSKY and HK right?)

It would depend what appliance someone had in mind!!

:roftl:

Ooooh... Well in that case... maybe not! :naughty:

:das:

:shocked: MotheR! Would I do it any other way. :sneaky2::fisch::huglove:

I would say yes...

Okay I know this is off topic (but what the hell, this is my thread!), I have ot say how much I love the remixes of Magnificent...

Freds, have you heard them?

I would say yes...
Mmmmmmmmmmm...................................yip!! :roftl:

I agree!! :roftl:

We know her too well...

:shocked: Bullies.

OG>.. I'm just rereading through the petition idea thread and half of it is off topic...

or wiggling eyebrows at Tan (oooooops, my bad! :das:)

That doesn't surprise me. :naughty:

Yeah well.. I just got past the bit where there was planning for Suzy's trip to Oz and talking about boobs...

No big surprises there :naughty:...

I have nothing to contribute to THAT discussion :naughty::naughty:

Yeah well.. I just got past the bit where there was planning for Suzy's trip to Oz and talking about boobs...

No big surprises there :naughty :...

Oh I remember that (but I can't remember anything else that we've discussed in here) :naughty:

If you can't do the time - don't do the crime : sneaky2:

: huglove:

:blink: If you can't control your kids - get a dog. :sneaky2:

:naughty::wub2:

I have nothing to contribute to THAT discussion :naughtynaughty:

C'mon, even I know you're lying.

Here's what Tan was thinking...

Kelzy had the brilliant idea *whispers...we won't tell her that though* of doing pictures. I thought it was a great idea because he is a bit of a visual beastie....:naughty:

So, basically I still have NFI what to do and was just going to draw a whole pile of things that say Victoria (I know the tram is lame but I was staring a blank page for hours)....and maybe we could all have a crack at doing a cartoony type pic of all the Vics...should be good for a laugh:roftl:

Seriously though, anything you can contribute would be brilliant! Any ideas on what we could do?

What do you think? If you want to hand write something, you can send it to me... you know my address...

Yeah I like that idea. I was thinking when I said about doing a photoshop that it seemed familiar. That explains it. I wonder if tan is still interested in doing it??

If not there's always Handwriting on MSN (Provided Twattys not in the convo :naughty: )

We can draw some masterpieces that way and slap it together like how Nono and I did that blackall project thingy..

Here's what Tan was thinking...

What do you think? If you want to hand write something, you can send it to me... you know my address...

Ah yes the photo idea.. can still be done maybe. We have photos from various melbourne locations from various meet ups(can use ones sans people if need be) and can take newer ones if need be.

And I ft capped net at the moment, but over the weekend I can do a brief write up on the potential melbourne sites