The Asia-Pacific Petition Thread

nico_collard

I still need to get the other Aussies that haven't signed up (but aren't on often) to sign up... Or I can just say stuff it and go with what I've got...

I'm actually thinking, that if this gig in Dublin is going ahead we should try to get it done by about the first of May so I can send it off to someone to give to him...

What do you think?

Oh, yeah, I think it must be done as soon as possible! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Mika's management have an address to which we can send things to now?

There is?

Actually, do you have any spare time? I want to get the letter starting so I don't have to do it...

yeah, i think its on the FAQ.

you need to send it soon tegan! otherwise he'll be over here in a few months, and you're time will be wasted :roftl:

Ooooh... I better check it then...

I know, hopefully I'll get everything really quickly...

Do you have any time do do something for me?

• 3 weeks later...

OMG It only just occured to me.......i havent put my name down yet! So here mine is!!! :thumb_yello:

Name: Laurah

MFC Username: Senyorita12003

Personal message for Mika: Mika.......Where the bloody hell are ya?!?!?!

meeeformikaforumdoneskies.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
There is?

Actually, do you have any spare time? I want to get the letter starting so I don't have to do it...

Ooooh... I better check it then...

I know, hopefully I'll get everything really quickly...

Do you have any time do do something for me?

maybe.. depends. what do you need done?

You know, I completely forgot what I was going to say! :naughty:

Ummmmm, I think I was going to ask if anyone could find chart details, but I've mostly found them (even though some of the countries haven't got their own - I think they went off MTV Asia charts...)

If you can find any chart info, feel free to send it my way...

i'm sure i signed a petition in an external link once........:blink:

but i saw nico's post in the portuguese petition and i came here to check.

so here i am

Name: Roberta

MFC Username: robertina

Personal message for Mika: you know you want to tour there, so do your best!

• 5 weeks later...

Come on Freddie, have you ever known the Aussies to give up? :naughty: Laziness and procrastination is another thing...

I'm just going to find a load of info tomorrow and get it done... then I need to find a way of getting it to Mika... do you think his management would give it to him if I contacted them?

Come on Freddie, have you ever known the Aussies to give up? :naughty: Laziness and procrastination is another thing...

I'm just going to find a load of info tomorrow and get it done... then I need to find a way of getting it to Mika... do you think his management would give it to him if I contacted them?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What have you made for him?

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Procrastination sucks.

Hey Teegs, let us know what you have for melbourne from Tans stuff and anything you might want done, and the rest of us can add to it. Give us a guideline and it will be done (I can speak for myself there).

We might even be able to come up with some pics, or do some pics next time we meet up that can be added

If everyone in Oz wants to PM a pic of themselves (or something that could be them - appliances etc) to me, I'll slap them together in a "Look Mika - this is how it would feel to meet the Aussies" photoshop. :naughty: