The Asia-Pacific Petition Thread

nico_collard

Name: Space

MFC Username: Space

Personal message for Mika: Hey Mika, I know you like Hong Kong. But don't just come here for visiting but also holding a gig! People (and toys) in Hong Kong are waiting for you!!

2008-10104.jpg

Name: Rose

MFC Username: RAK1

Personal message for Mika: I find it hard to believe you haven't toured there already, as most artists do with their first album. So it would be really nice if you made it your first port of call with the new album. They've waited long enough, be nice.

I hope that helps, good luck with it:wink2:

Thank you very much! I'll add these to the list!

I'll start putting more pages together in a few weeks, and I'll take photos of them if you like...

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name:Pammy

MFC Username:Zoidy

Personal message for Mika: Please come and visit us. I am seriously putting of having my second child because I don't want to risk having to miss seeing you. If I have to wait until menopause I will not be impressed.

I'll add a photo later :wink2:

Seriously? That's what I call dedication. :naughty:

... And the Dedication to Mika by a fan goes to... Pammy!

*standing ovation*

That's a pretty serious thing to admit... but I can understand why you'd not be impressed if he took that long... I wouldn't be either...

Pammy, if you don't want to post a picture of yourself on here, you are more than welcome to PM it to me...

Seriously? That's what I call dedication. :naughty:

... And the Dedication to Mika by a fan goes to... Pammy!

*standing ovation*

That's a pretty serious thing to admit... but I can understand why you'd not be impressed if he took that long... I wouldn't be either...

Pammy, if you don't want to post a picture of yourself on here, you are more than welcome to PM it to me...

Uh huh... It's kind of embarrassing really but it occurred to me a while ago and if I missed him who knows when he'd decide to grace us with his presence again :mad3: ...I don't think I could wait that long. So yes, sadly true :blush-anim-cl:

I'll take a photo and PM you with it later :wink2:

Name: Laura

MFC Username: marlau_20zr

Personal message for Mika: hi Mika! i really hope you tour that region with your next album! your fans there are in the same situation like us (argentinean fans) here and i really understand their feeling! so please go there and make them to have the time of their lives :)

DSC06465copia.jpg

i hope it helps and good luck! ^^

i`ll let know in the arggie thread so they can help here too :)

Name: Romina

MFC Username: Romis

Personal message for Mika: Mika, you have honored us trying our chocolate sweets and giving us the news that you'll be touring our country soon!

Now please, notice that this fans have a lot to give, and they're waiting for you! They are many more than us, and they've done a lot spreading your colourful music around their places, so everyday new fans join to this amazing thing that we share around the globe, no matter the distance. Please make your fans from Asia and Oceania feel a little closer to you

n1215458246_30208047_7030.jpg

Name: Laura

MFC Username: marlau_20zr

Personal message for Mika: hi Mika! i really hope you tour that region with your next album! your fans there are in the same situation like us (argentinean fans) here and i really understand their feeling! so please go there and make them to have the time of their lives :)

DSC06465copia.jpg

i hope it helps and good luck! ^^

i`ll let know in the arggie thread so they can help here too :)

Name: Romina

MFC Username: Romis

Personal message for Mika: Mika, you have honored us trying our chocolate sweets and giving us the news that you'll be touring our country soon!

Now please, notice that this fans have a lot to give, and they're waiting for you! They are many more than us, and they've done a lot spreading your colourful music around their places, so everyday new fans join to this amazing thing that we share around the globe, no matter the distance. Please make your fans from Asia and Oceania feel a little closer to you

n1215458246_30208047_7030.jpg

Thank you girls! I really appreciate it!

.Hello!, I will join this cause jajaja. I hope you succeed:). Suerte!

:)

.(my picture is so ugly!-like my name¬¬'- I'm embarrassed! lol!)

.Oh! please, correct me if I have errors ... You know, my English is not very good. chauu! =)

Name: Amorina

MFC Username: amo_lollipop

Personal message for Mika: Hi darling!, hmm, actually I think that you'll are there soon ;). I trust you, and that you come to Argentina, too ... like you've said :). Love!♥ :)

Byee!!♥

post-9220-142983679777_thumb.jpg

Name: Nadine

MFC Username: Lollipop_Dealer

Personal message for Mika:

Dear Mr Mika Penniman:

Your presence is requested as soon as possible in the regions of Asian-Pacific and South America.

We will be happy to see you here!

Sincerely...

Nadine

p.s: Now seriously, come on over!!!

post-5054-142983679778_thumb.jpg

Name: Nadine

MFC Username: Lollipop_Dealer

Dear Mr Mika Penniman:

Your presence is requested as soon as possible in the regions of Asian-Pacific and South America.

We will be happy to see you here!

Sincerely...

Nadine

p.s: Now seriously, come on over!!!

[ATTACH]5880[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much!

I love your message!

Heeeyyyy, this is my part of the petition!

(There must be a piece of text in italics and smaller than the rest in the message, just like I post it, you'll see why).

Name: Veronica

MFC Username: VeroMica

How come your itchy feet didn't take you right here yet?? ;)

Well, I tried to hypnotize you into coming to Argentina by staring at a picture of you in my computer *come to South America*, but it didn't work!

So I joined this project *and Asia Pacific Region* 'cause it's a little more reasonable... I guess.

(Subliminal messages above didn't work either, right?)

And here's my pic:

post-4915-142983679792_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU FOR LETTING US BE PART OF THIS!

Name: Rosina

MFC Username: RosinaKiwi

Personal message for Mika: please come to new zealand, we are all waiting for you to come here! We love you! forfill your dream and visit us! and dont worry about the other mika, he cant do much!