• 8/9th November
    • 15/16th November
    • 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

Cool, thanks :thumb_yello:. I'm fine with fancy dress, I quite like dressing up. But do us a favour Freddo and wear underpants this time :roftl:- It is november after all, and we all know how your last fancy dress stint ended :bleh:

:roftl:

Im wearing my Doncaster santie outfit ....... the kilt was a one off special one off hehe yeh I was ill for 3 months

I thought we were going for a meal in a restaurant - I'm not doing that in fancy dress.:blink:

Yeh damn right , we are Mika fans , that means anything can happen :naughty:

Wow, do people actually really want me there:shocked:

Why u you this?

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!! Oh, man.....I need a friend who works for the airlines. LOL!! :naughty:

We all need a friend in the airlines company....Maybe Mika should start one with special discount.. :fisch::naughty:

Why u you this?

I didn't quite catch that sentence:blink:

Well, I might be able to come...maybe it depends on what I get for my birthday...oh I'm so confusing...I like to keep the suspense:roftl:

Certainly not :wink2:. But maybe we will discover a little more of that mystery during the Xmas party (another good reason to come:punk:).

Why did you quit your job? Can you get another one, at least till the Xmas party so you're sure you can come :bleh:?

Certainly not :wink2:. But maybe we will discover a little more of that mystery during the Xmas party (another good reason to come:punk:).

Why did you quit your job? Can you get another one, at least till the Xmas party so you're sure you can come :bleh:?

Ahhhh long story:naughty: I could ofcourse, but let's focus on school now:mf_rosetinted: We'll see, we'll see

Hahahahaha, So I'm not the only one having troubles discovering the mystery that calls itself: FREDDIESDOUBLE:roftl:

It isnt that much of a mystery , im a pro :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

im looking forward to this !!! :D ... Cant wait to see you all again ... jems , babs , kath , wendi (:wub2:) ... sarahlou , rose etc etc :thumb_yello: theres loads more you know who you are .....:naughty:

hi !! :D oh god yeah , ... beginning of the thread , i seem to have to babysit fredster ?? apparantly im an elf too (again) :blink::roftl::roftl:

ps when you hear elfie its me .... ... LOL :naughty:

Is he a nice boy or do you need collar, leech and whip?:roftl:

Are you like some mistress we don't know about:roftl:

You see, you can't miss this party, so many mysteries are going to be revealed (now I have an image in my head of FD in a Santa costume wearing a collar :shocked:) :naughty:.

Wow, do people actually really want me there:shocked:

YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS :naughty:

I didn't quite catch that sentence:blink:

Well, I might be able to come...maybe it depends on what I get for my birthday...oh I'm so confusing...I like to keep the suspense:roftl:

if you ask the right things for your birthday you can come :bleh:

I think a certain family in SK will move immediately

:roftl::roftl: