• 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I defo can't go as I just quit my job:mf_rosetinted:

That's a bit of a shocker, and a shame, would have been fun you being there.

Kath and me are celebrating our birthdays up there, your gonna miss me getting drunk and dancing on the table. LOL!

Kath and me are celebrating our birthdays up there, your gonna miss me getting drunk and dancing on the table. LOL!

I am SO looking forward to it!:naughty:

Can't wait to get a hotel booked.............I like the sound of the one that Silver found with a conference room..............I wonder how much it would cost us to have the room

Oooh f*ck the duck! I'd die to see that:shocked: Someone please videotape it for a heartbroken girl who is sitting at home...me:tears:

I am SO looking forward to it!:naughty:

Can't wait to get a hotel booked.............I like the sound of the one that Silver found with a conference room..............I wonder how much it would cost us to have the room

As long as it's cheap, I think I'll be taking the coach, cheaper than diesel at the moment, and a 3 day pass with the tube is quite cheap too!

I'm happy to bunk with anyone, but Vicky asked first so I guess the poor girl will have to listen to my drunken ramblings, ha ha!

As long as it's cheap, I think I'll be taking the coach, cheaper than diesel at the moment, and a 3 day pass with the tube is quite cheap too!

I'm happy to bunk with anyone, but Vicky asked first so I guess the poor girl will have to listen to my drunken ramblings, ha ha!

Me and Ab will be with Wendi...........but I am not sure if Wendi is staying for one night or two. We are only staying the Saturday night, we get into London about 8am Sat morn.

Yes, it would be good to have a conference room but we don't want to be paying too much. Would be great to be able to screen dvd's though. As well as LICM and hopefully the new one I have tons from last year..........would probably infringe every copyright going of course!:naughty:

Now I defo can't go as I just quit my job:mf_rosetinted:

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

come :tears:

Me and Ab will be with Wendi...........but I am not sure if Wendi is staying for one night or two. We are only staying the Saturday night, we get into London about 8am Sat morn.

Yes, it would be good to have a conference room but we don't want to be paying too much. Would be great to be able to screen dvd's though. As well as LICM and hopefully the new one I have tons from last year..........would probably infringe every copyright going of course!:naughty:

I will be there in the afternoon of the Saturday - and just staying the

Saturday night!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Allegra!

I'm with you on this one, and I'm sure we can find a hotel that's not too expensive an central.

I'm looking forward to meet you again!:thumb_yello:

What about a Travelodge (also known as the MFCers headquarter:naughty:)?

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

come :tears:

I will be there in the afternoon of the Saturday - and just staying the

Saturday night!! :thumb_yello:

Great, we should be able to have a tripple room then:thumb_yello:

What about a Travelodge (also known as the MFCers headquarter:naughty:)?

Yep, they should be renamed!:thumb_yello: It is certainly one of the options been looked at

Oh! Fair enough! Can't see that happening in central London mind you!:naughty:

:shocked: I will manage somehow :naughty:

wearing pjs!! :naughty:

THAT was a real benefit!

:blush-anim-cl:LOVELY memories:blush-anim-cl:

Yay!!!! PJ party again!!!! :roftl:

wearing pjs!!

THAT was a real benefit!

:blush-anim-cl:LOVELY memories

Brilliant memories...........let's do it all again!:thumb_yello:

AAAAAAAAAW :shocked: a lot of ppl voted 4 29/30 november and than is my bday!!!:blush-anim-cl:

haha greta!

Fantastic!:thumb_yello:

i checked my flights...............

i do hope i can make it...is there a list of attending ppl somewhere i can eventually add my name?

Brilliant! I so hope you can make it.................wouldn't be the same without you. No, no list at the mo I don't think

AAAh If i't's your Birthday then we shall have a booooooooozy night!!

Clare!:shocked::naughty:

Brilliant memories...........let's do it all again!:thumb_yello:

Fantastic!:thumb_yello:

Brilliant! I so hope you can make it.................wouldn't be the same without you. No, no list at the mo I don't think

Clare!:shocked::naughty:

Hahahahaha. We need to celebrate with a little drinkie or two.:naughty: