• 8/9th November
    • 15/16th November
    • 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

What I meant was having a friendly word with a hotel manager and saying - look we can guarantee a high occupancy rate if you can give us a good deal. Hotels usually base their prices on less than 85% occupancy, so they might trade the price down if we gave them a full hotel.

Can we get an official MFC discount card someone please .....:mf_rosetinted:

3 for 2 offers and all!!!!:roftl:

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get an official MFC discount card someone please .....:mf_rosetinted:

3 for 2 offers and all!!!!:roftl:

Definately, I personally think that Mika should set up a credit union!

So back to my original question - are we looking for somewhere in Central London?

Probably!

It's ok................I am just thick:naughty:

We oldlings have to stick together!:thumb_yello::roftl:

So back to my original question - are we looking for somewhere in Central London?

I really hope so, I'm planning to stay a little longer, maybe go to the exhibition with Beatles drawings and do some touristing in London!

And I would really love to visit Camden again!:wub2:

I'll be in Brighton anyway so I actually don't care where we meet in London as I'll be there in no time (I always wanted to say something like this :naughty:)). It would just be great to see all of you again.

And now you got to say it!:wink2:

It will be great to meet you too:thumb_yello: and we can share cat stories!:naughty:

If you fill in what kind of room you want and for how long, then the prize will come up.

In February we paid 79 pounds per night, that is 39,6 per person/ night, breakfast included, and no extra charge for towels!:roftl:

Twin room.

And yes, windows, I use to ask for a room with a view facing the street though!:thumb_yello:

This hotel has always discount prizes if you look for them, they have several pages for their London hotel.

Oh this is a bit hard to explain in English but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

It's not an expensive hotel.:thumb_yello:

When I looked at the price it was higher (maybe I didn't look good)? The price you mention sounds reasonable! It looks better than the easyhotels (wich is logical since they are just for sleeping).

When I looked at the price it was higher (maybe I didn't look good)? The price you mention sounds reasonable! It looks better than the easyhotels (wich is logical since they are just for sleeping).

It was higher when I checked as well :blink: It was £146 for the night

for a triple room!

i think this hotel looks good too.... would be happy with it:thumb_yello:

Ok, so which lucky mfcer wants the opportunity to buy my plane ticket? :das::mf_rosetinted:

If you pay for it I would be happy to buy it for you :bleh:.

Are you really considering coming? That would be great! Charlottechristy also reacted, are you planning on coming Charlotte?

It was higher when I checked as well :blink: It was £146 for the night

for a triple room!

Ekkk thats kinda pricey , I suppose if its split 3 ways though not so bad

Ok, so which lucky mfcer wants the opportunity to buy my plane ticket? :das::mf_rosetinted:

Errrrr and why is that MFCers lucky missy?

i think this hotel looks good too.... would be happy with it:thumb_yello:

Coolness!

If you pay for it I would be happy to buy it for you :bleh:.

Are you really considering coming? That would be great! Charlottechristy also reacted, are you planning on coming Charlotte?

She is planning on coming?? fabby!:punk:

Not sure if I can come, I mean it's in the middle of my schoolyear and this is my final year so I really have to make it. If it was in my holiday, there'd be a chance but I'm not sure now :tears:

Oh that's a shame, I was looking forward to going shopping for baby clothes with you!:naughty:

I priced the hotel up as a twin room (it wouldn't give me a price for a tripple) and I think it was about £95. The thing is, Abby and I are only staying one night so it wouldn't be too expensive but if people are staying tow or longer it would be a lot more.

She is planning on coming?? fabby!:punk:

I can't find her post right now but she was saying something about having her birthday and wanting to come to the xmasparty and asking the trip for her birthday, something like that :bleh:. It would be amazing if people from far away would be able to come, I can understand if they wouldn't though, since the trip is expensive and there's no gig involved (unless Freddie is going to sing for us :naughty:).

Ingie, it's a shame that you're not sure yet if you can come. Maybe you can come a little later that day and study in the morning?

I can't find her post right now but she was saying something about having her birthday and wanting to come to the xmasparty and asking the trip for her birthday, something like that :bleh:. It would be amazing if people from far away would be able to come, I can understand if they wouldn't though, since the trip is expensive and there's no gig involved (unless Freddie is going to sing for us :naughty:).

Ingie, it's a shame that you're not sure yet if you can come. Maybe you can come a little later that day and study in the morning?

I could do that, but problem is I wanna see something of London this time:naughty:

Oh that's a shame, I was looking forward to going shopping for baby clothes with you!:naughty:

I priced the hotel up as a twin room (it wouldn't give me a price for a tripple) and I think it was about £95. The thing is, Abby and I are only staying one night so it wouldn't be too expensive but if people are staying tow or longer it would be a lot more.

Damn:shocked:

I have found a hotel in Bayswater that has restaurant and conference facilities and rooms that can take 4 people for about £30 each twins and singles also available), but I am not sure how easy it would be to get to. It's about 5 mins from Bayswater underground (according to hotel website).

I have found a hotel in Bayswater that has restaurant and conference facilities and rooms that can take 4 people for about £30 each twins and singles also available), but I am not sure how easy it would be to get to. It's about 5 mins from Bayswater underground (according to hotel website).

Sounds very good to me Silver:thumb_yello: Do they have a website?

I don't think so FD. If people think Bayswater sounds OK I can contact the hotel operations manager to see if they could fit us all in at a good rate. Plus I am trying to find some reviews of the place to see what it is really like.

I don't think so FD. If people think Bayswater sounds OK I can contact the hotel operations manager to see if they could fit us all in at a good rate. Plus I am trying to find some reviews of the place to see what it is really like.

Thankyou Ill keep a track of what you come back with :thumb_yello:

I hope we are going to fit babs chicken in at some point :wink2: