• 8/9th November
    • 15/16th November
    • 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

Easyhotel sounds good as well (I'll have to bring sunglasses, flying with easyjet and staying in an easyhotel. I should be used to the colour though, it's Holland’s national colour :mf_rosetinted:). The price is very attractive. Is Victoria far from the centre of London? Do they have a nice lounge or must we go somewhere else for that?

What's the price of the hotel?

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

November's 29/30 is fine for me too.... I was eyeing up an easyhotel in Victoria for me... because to be honest money's gonna be abit tight and when I last checked it was only £25.00 for the room per night.... will book holiday off work today anyway so that'll be sorted hopefully.... :)

Someone got a link for this?:thumb_yello:

If I try to make a reservation for 28-11-08 (just to see what the costs will be) it says 45,- pounds per night in the Victoria easyhotel, the London Paddington easyhotel will cost 29,-, South Kensington 40,-, Earls court 42,- per night.

I am obviously being my usual thick self because I couldn't even get a price up for sienna's suggestion!:shocked:

It seems one has to pay extra for a window at the easy hotel............but Hey, it is November, who needs a window:naughty:

I am a bit concerned about the size of the rooms though, if we are planning any time just sitting around chatting we need a reasonably sized room:thumb_yello:

Yes Wendi, of course Ab and I would be delighted to share a room with you but we are only staying the Saturday night............are you travelling down on Friday or Sat?

Sarahlou................of course we will miss you:shocked: What a shame.

I am obviously being my usual thick self because I couldn't even get a price up for sienna's suggestion!:shocked:

It seems one has to pay extra for a window at the easy hotel............but Hey, it is November, who needs a window:naughty:

I am a bit concerned about the size of the rooms though, if we are planning any time just sitting around chatting we need a reasonably sized room:thumb_yello:

Yes Wendi, of course Ab and I would be delighted to share a room with you but we are only staying the Saturday night............are you travelling down on Friday or Sat?

Sarahlou................of course we will miss you:shocked: What a shame.

If you fill in what kind of room you want and for how long, then the prize will come up.

In February we paid 79 pounds per night, that is 39,6 per person/ night, breakfast included, and no extra charge for towels!:roftl:

Twin room.

And yes, windows, I use to ask for a room with a view facing the street though!:thumb_yello:

This hotel has always discount prizes if you look for them, they have several pages for their London hotel.

Oh this is a bit hard to explain in English but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

It's not an expensive hotel.:thumb_yello:

I'm a muppet. I can't change my holiday dates, as I have a commitment on the 4th December (Bjorn Again:punk:!!) so if I go Tue-Tue, I'll miss it....:thumbdown:

Never mind, I'll have to experience the party vicariously through all your reports and pictures....I'm sure once it's all in full swing, you won't even notice that I'm not there....:tears:

I will miss you, Sarahlou!:wub2:

It was so nice meeting you in Madrid!

If you fill in what kind of room you want and for how long, then the prize will come up.

In February we paid 79 pounds per night, that is 39,6 per person/ night, breakfast included, and no extra charge for towels!:roftl:

Twin room.

And yes, windows, I use to ask for a room with a view facing the street though!:thumb_yello:

This hotel has always discount prizes if you look for them, they have several pages for their London hotel.

Oh this is a bit hard to explain in English but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

It's not an expensive hotel.:thumb_yello:

I did put the details in but it didn't come up for me:shocked:

I agree, doesn't sound too expensive............and windows as well!:naughty:

Before we all rush into booking hotels, it may be worth checking if we could get reduced rates somewhere for a block booking. Also might be worth checking hotels with conference facilities as that usually means they have large meeting rooms available (and hopefully a bar :naughty:).

I did put the details in but it didn't come up for me:shocked:

I agree, doesn't sound too expensive............and windows as well!:naughty:

Have you got Firefox?

In that case you have to permit the site before it gets interactive.

Well, when I put in details on this link it comes up 91.03 for a twin room, but I'm sure it's possible to find a site with a discount.:thumb_yello:

Before we all rush into booking hotels, it may be worth checking if we could get reduced rates somewhere for a block booking. Also might be worth checking hotels with conference facilities as that usually means they have large meeting rooms available (and hopefully a bar :naughty:).

Good idea!:thumb_yello:

I agree in theory Silver but the problem with doing a block booking os that someone probably then becomes responsible for payment. I think it may be easier if people did there own booking sto try and avoid problems although in lots of ways it would be a good idea and especially if wecould get a meeting room

Have you got Firefox?

In that case you have to permit the site before it gets interactive.

Well, when I put in details on this link it comes up 91.03 for a twin room, but I'm sure it's possible to find a site with a discount.:thumb_yello:

It's ok................I am just thick:naughty:

Are we looking for something in Central London though - because that does make it a bit pricier?

Does not matter how central it is to me really as long as there are transport links and we can all get there

I agree in theory Silver but the problem with doing a block booking os that someone probably then becomes responsible for payment. I think it may be easier if people did there own booking sto try and avoid problems although in lots of ways it would be a good idea and especially if wecould get a meeting room

What I meant was having a friendly word with a hotel manager and saying - look we can guarantee a high occupancy rate if you can give us a good deal. Hotels usually base their prices on less than 85% occupancy, so they might trade the price down if we gave them a full hotel.

Yes it would be good as we say to all be near and have maybe one or two hotels that we can book which are near to eachother?

I liked the one mentioned previously at Hyde park too ....

We need to be looking at where we'll all meet too and like you say having a room or something booked so we are all together for at least some of the weekend.....

..........imagines ..... Mika thememd fancy dress disco on Saturday night ....!!:roftl:

What I meant was having a friendly word with a hotel manager and saying - look we can guarantee a high occupancy rate if you can give us a good deal. Hotels usually base their prices on less than 85% occupancy, so they might trade the price down if we gave them a full hotel.

Oh, Ok............... and it is probably a good weekend to do it really....not too close to Christmas, we may get a good deal. Good idea:thumb_yello: