MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww...dont feel dumb, everyone says dork without the intention of implying a whales penis:roftl:

LMFAO!

Not a lot of people know that a dork is the name of a whale's penis :naughty:

in olden "girls thread" days, i told the girls that, and they nicknamed me "Caz-a-dork" and "Caz-a-whale's-penis" lol :roftl:

I do know that many people posting this are quite young, and I know that they may not fully realise what they are saying, or change their minds later, but I can't help but think that this is taking a far too fantastic tint.

Some people have even spoken about "competition" if he goes out with women. I'm sorry, but what competition exactly? What makes you think that he'd go out with you if he had the chance? I really don't mean this in a nasty way, but I think that we need to get a grip on reality here and realise a few things:

i see your point, but i'd be careful to destroy those persons's dreams. everybody of us was young and i can remember when i was in that age (about 12-15years) i often "fell in love" with a celebrity. it was a good feeling to put my ideals in such a person. in some cases i knew "ok, that's just a dream", in some other cases i really thought i had a chance to meet that person. whatever, i think everybody is allowed to dream whatever he wants to dream. you also learn from dreams and evolve into a mature person. no dreams should be destroyed.

some girls think they have a chance to date mika? ok, let them believe. it doesn't bother anybody, mika himself the fewest because those girls well keep on buying his cd's ;)

Mika himself says that he doesn't want to discuss his private life. How would he feel if he knew that people now are dissing someone who is possibly his good friend, just because they are jealous of her?

And more crazily, jealous because of some unrealistic idea that "they" may someday have the chance to get together with him?

Wouldn't this make him feel angry and sad?

mika doesn't want to discuss his private life, right, so he doesn't do it. but why don't let his young fans do this if it makes them happy? i agree with you that nobody should be insulted in public or in this board (like another celebrity mika might date), but i think everybody has the right to say his opinion. and jealousy is a thing everybody goes through one day, and we all know that we can't control what we say in such a mood. it's no excuse of course, i just try to understand them. i think that's more effective than forbidding something.

and mika is an adult person, he knows what fame brings with it, he hardly can't have a personal life, and he's knows that. that's no invitation to stalk him like crazy, i think everybody's private life should be respected, but he can't blame anybody for discussing his private life, because that's the life he chose.

well i think nobody should forget that we're fans of his music and no fans of "his private life" :wink2:

I really think that some people should try and re-arrange their perception of him, realise that he's a stranger and a distant, untouchable prospect in a romantic sense, and try and move on and focus your romantic attentions on real life boys. It's much healthier.

please don't destroy the girl's dreams, let everybody dream and imagine whatever he likes.

and btw mika is a "real life boy", every person is, somebody will probably be his partner one day, why not a girl that was dreaming of him like his fans here do?

well, in short, i just wanted to say, let everybody have his dreams, - dreaming is necessary to survive, and everybody will know on his own when he's mixing his dreams with his reality, but nobody can tell this for somebody else, but just for oneself.

:)

awww...dont feel dumb, everyone says dork without the intention of implying a whales penis:roftl:

HAHAHAHAHA, alright... i do admit it.. the whale's penis... hilarous!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl: but still i think it's dumb what i've said.. but yeah..i speak english not very well :blink:

I have a new friend. YAY! You'll sit nicely on my shelf.

*places MikaMeka on shelf*

awww...yay:bleh: *gets comfy on shelf* [by the way you can call me Meka, its just like Mika but with an 'E', i love how we have the same name:wink2:]

6may24.jpg

Maybe he's watching this tread.. :mf_rosetinted:

Just had to say that.. I can see him sitting there, behind his computer, reading everything and laughing cos they are just good friends.. :roftl:

hahaha, I hope so, ehem... 'Mika if you are reading this, yes it is true I am an overly dramatic, semi-obsessed fan who would love to meet you, and kinda enjoys being noisey and meddeling in your personal affairs, please forgive me':wub2::blush-anim-cl:

this whole thing drives me insane!

why?what?

6may24.jpg

Maybe he's watching this tread..

Just had to say that.. I can see him sitting there, behind his computer, reading everything and laughing cos they are just good friends..

maybe,might....:naughty:ime naither...he infront of his pc.....laughting:mf_rosetinted:

LMFAO!

Not a lot of people know that a dork is the name of a whale's penis

in olden "girls thread" days, i told the girls that, and they nicknamed me "Caz-a-dork" and "Caz-a-whale's-penis" lol

:naughty::naughty:

why?what?

maybe,might....:naughty:ime naither...he infront of his pc.....laughting:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

just how quickly gossip flies...its funny to watch

and honestly no one probably knows the truth, I certainly don't...

i see your point, but i'd be careful to destroy those persons's dreams. everybody of us was young and i can remember when i was in that age (about 12-15years) i often "fell in love" with a celebrity. it was a good feeling to put my ideals in such a person. in some cases i knew "ok, that's just a dream", in some other cases i really thought i had a chance to meet that person. whatever, i think everybody is allowed to dream whatever he wants to dream. you also learn from dreams and evolve into a mature person. no dreams should be destroyed.

some girls think they have a chance to date mika? ok, let them believe. it doesn't bother anybody, mika himself the fewest because those girls well keep on buying his cd's ;)

mika doesn't want to discuss his private life, right, so he doesn't do it. but why don't let his young fans do this if it makes them happy? i agree with you that nobody should be insulted in public or in this board (like another celebrity mika might date), but i think everybody has the right to say his opinion. and jealousy is a thing everybody goes through one day, and we all know that we can't control what we say in such a mood. it's no excuse of course, i just try to understand them. i think that's more effective than forbidding something.

and mika is an adult person, he knows what fame brings with it, he hardly can't have a personal life, and he's knows that. that's no invitation to stalk him like crazy, i think everybody's private life should be respected, but he can't blame anybody for discussing his private life, because that's the life he chose.

well i think nobody should forget that we're fans of his music and no fans of "his private life" :wink2:

please don't destroy the girl's dreams, let everybody dream and imagine whatever he likes.

and btw mika is a "real life boy", every person is, somebody will probably be his partner one day, why not a girl that was dreaming of him like his fans here do?

well, in short, i just wanted to say, let everybody have his dreams, - dreaming is necessary to survive, and everybody will know on his own when he's mixing his dreams with his reality, but nobody can tell this for somebody else, but just for oneself.

Awwww...sugar, I like you already:thumb_yello:

just how quickly gossip flies...its funny to watch

and honestly no one probably knows the truth, I certainly don't...

yeah:naughty::insane:

well,me neither:thumbdown: i think only he&Adele know-4 sure:mf_rosetinted:

i just can't undrestand WHY f man must be with f woman:mf_rosetinted:?whyyyyy?

yeah:naughty::inasane:

well,me neither:thumbdown: i think only he&Adele know-4 sure:mf_rosetinted:

i just can't undrestand WHY f man must be with f woman:mf_rosetinted:?whyyyyy?

i dont understand what you are trying to say:blink:

Moment moment... I open this thread and see that scary voting... OMG, can someone tell me WHAT DOES IT MEANS? :shocked::shocked:

If human has twins, it destroys his body... Poor Mika.. We love his hips.

Well and can someone tell me how many mistakes I did in this message please?:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

You understand us too.

Me woves you already!:bleh:

hahahahaha alright! i was close

& yeah, i dontt understand it too..

yeah,just cant understand.....whatr thay kinda better then us-unknown ppl?:mad3::mf_rosetinted:

me either, but be a good little MFCr and nod your head and pretend like you do

*nods head and pretends to understand*

hehehehehe

hahahaha:roftl: we will be :angel_not:

Moment moment... I open this thread and see that scary voting... OMG, can someone tell me WHAT DOES IT MEANS?

If human has twins, it destroys his body... Poor Mika.. We love his hips.

Well and can someone tell me how many mistakes I did in this message please?

well he is not pregnan-why 'd that destroy his hips?:blink:

am nothing.that voting is kinda MFCers imagination....dont ya worry

well he is not pregnan-why 'd that destroy his hips?:blink:

am nothing.that voting is kinda MFCers imagination....dont ya worry

Uh.. uuuhhuh...

Sorry.:naughty: I think I´m too tired now... and tommorow I won´t understand what I wrote today... Sorry :blush-anim-cl: *goes to bed to stop believe that a man can be pregnan*:shocked:

Uh.. uuuhhuh...

Sorry. I think I´m too tired now... and tommorow I won´t understand what I wrote today... Sorry *goes to bed to stop believe that a man can be pregnan*

:roftl:so u r goin? :bye::bye: sweet dreams and dream...our:sneaky2: Meeks:wub2:

there was a pregnant man! But he was a woman first..

lol i did not know that:naughty::thumb_yello:

* read at your own peril *

Ok, I have had as much fun on this thread as any other person, and I find it hilarious and know that it's all fun and games, but I must admit that the direction that the discussion is taking is sort of bothering me. I'll elaborate.

It looks like this topic has made quite a few people voice their opinions on how they view Mika, and it's highlighting the feelings of posessiveness that some have towards him.

Many people have said that they would be sad if it was confirmed that he's going out with Adele, or that they would prefer it if he's actually gay and therefore they would find it easier to deal with...Others have just attacked her for the sake of it (and obviously becuase they think that she may be with him), and others have said that "he deserves better". This just makes me wonder about many things.

I do know that many people posting this are quite young, and I know that they may not fully realise what they are saying, or change their minds later, but I can't help but think that this is taking a far too fantastic tint.

Some people have even spoken about "competition" if he goes out with women. I'm sorry, but what competition exactly? What makes you think that he'd go out with you if he had the chance? I really don't mean this in a nasty way, but I think that we need to get a grip on reality here and realise a few things:

None of us actually KNOWS Mika. this means that maybe, if you knew him, you wouldn't want to go out with him either.

How can we claim to know what or who is "best for him"? We don't know what he's looking for in a partner. Why not just leave him to it?

Mika himself says that he doesn't want to discuss his private life. How would he feel if he knew that people now are dissing someone who is possibly his good friend, just because they are jealous of her?

And more crazily, jealous because of some unrealistic idea that "they" may someday have the chance to get together with him?

Wouldn't this make him feel angry and sad?

Do we really want to be fans like that, that have abnormal and unrealistic personal expectations of him? I don't think so. Or at least I don't want to be part of that movement.

We can expect what we like of him when it comes to his music and performances, but we can't expect (or demand!!!) that he comes out explaining and clarifying if or who he's dating. Please, can you see how mad this is?

And if he comes out and says "yes, I am with her", then what? You'd be even more unhappy then (as some have already said) so what is in it for you?

I really think that some people should try and re-arrange their perception of him, realise that he's a stranger and a distant, untouchable prospect in a romantic sense, and try and move on and focus your romantic attentions on real life boys. It's much healthier.

As I said, I'm not saying this to be nasty or to bitch against anyone, but I really think that we should start cutting all this posessive craze and get back to reality.

i for one do agree with you there i think everyone is getting to carried away, we all need to respect mika's privacy.

100%mikafan:mf_rosetinted: