MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched the Brits again

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eyw2prmWuQ&feature=related

and he nuzzles Adele and they do look very comfortable with each other and this was back in February. Can't believe we didn't see it then!

Bet he started all those gay rumours himself to put us off the scent :mf_rosetinted:

I heard in an interview once he was looking forward to meeting Adel. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh sorry Ana! I'm sure that they'll ask you, there's plenty of time til next summer!

Mika would love for you to wear the BG outtfit, and while they walk down the isle, you and Mirti will come out at the front and warm the crowd, so that by the time M and A have made it to the altar, the audience are going nuts and there's a really party atmosphere.

Of course, both M and A are dressed in head-to-toe white, and he's wearing purple braces over his jacket (it's the summer 09 trend)

We all should be bridesmaid, wearing our top costumes. You can be the pink cowgirl shooting fake guns :wub2:. I´ll wear the BG costume and the bunny ears. I don´t want to lose my style :naughty:

I've just watched the Brits again

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eyw2prmWuQ&feature=related

and he nuzzles Adele and they do look very comfortable with each other and this was back in February. Can't believe we didn't see it then!

Bet he started all those gay rumours himself to put us off the scent :mf_rosetinted:

We were so blind!

Big Girl's poem.

At Somerset House, he made a new mate

Its fair to say they were getting on great

So out came the wand and his friend came running

"Oh My God Mika, I'm Alan Cumming"

:bow: ... I knew I always underestimated the mighty wand of the :kaf:

Madele

Adelka

:naughty:

:lmfao:

_______:bonk:

whaaat!

i love adele but that was a little bit too much:thumbdown:

Peoplee I need that article. I can't believe anything unless I see it...:roftl:

you don't trust us:shocked:

good for you!!!

whaaat!

i love adele but that was a little bit too much:thumbdown:

you don't trust us:shocked:

good for you!!!

I like them together, but I don't want my heart to be broken.... yet...:boxed:

Let me explain it...

The first one is just a friend...Mika would never be that close to his special girl in public. It's stategy my love, especially since Mika and Adele are both famous, they need to be careful!

Let me explain this to you:

Generally speaking,you can be right.

On the 2nd pic,do the both of them look particularly happy and in the good mood,or they look like an old married grumpy couple,or like a good friends who share secrets and are close to each other?

Plus,the 1st pic was published just on one site,and the pics were vorbidden to publish everywhere,and the 2nd pic was published in tabloids....so,lets quote Mika:"I keep my private life exactly as it is - private".

Are the brand new photos with his new girlfriend Adele private?

And why did they,BOTH celebrities,turned up in the middle of town,in front of everyone,if they want (Mika especially) to keep their private love life private?

Think about it hun :mf_rosetinted:

One question: why is the gossip/ article about Adele in particular, and not about Mika. I mean: Mika is the supposed boyfriend, why didn't they make up a story like: "What do you know: Mika is not gay at all!" or smt like that.

(I hope I make sense, (it's past my bedtime:naughty:) and I don't wanne be too serious about this.)

CLASSIC!:thumb_yello:

I was really working hard not to post here... but God, Babs... your posts just cracked me up

:roftl::roftl:

Love it!:naughty: can't stop laughing...

ta daaa!

now you can't delete it:das:

Let me explain this to you:

Generally speaking,you can be right.

On the 2nd pic,do the both of them look particularly happy and in the good mood,or they look like an old married grumpy couple,or like a good friends who share secrets and are close to each other?

Plus,the 1st pic was published just on one site,and the pics were vorbidden to publish everywhere,and the 2nd pic was published in tabloids....so,lets quote Mika:"I keep my private life exactly as it is - private".

Are the brand new photos with his new girlfriend Adele private?

And why did they,BOTH celebrities,turned up in the middle of town,in front of everyone,if they want (Mika especially) to keep their private love life private?

Think about it hun :mf_rosetinted:

Well the Adele photos were taken by Mr Paparazzi and sold to the media, that's Mr Paparazzi's job, to ferret out celebs and snap them when they least expect it. And Mika lives in the middle of town, Knightsbridge is only a mile or two from his home. Don't know where Adele lives, South London I think, but everyone who lives in London goes up west from time to time, don't they?

We all should be bridesmaid, wearing our top costumes. You can be the pink cowgirl shooting fake guns :wub2:. I´ll wear the BG costume and the bunny ears. I don´t want to lose my style :naughty:

Mika stole my gun :sneaky2:

:bow: ... I knew I always underestimated the mighty wand of the :kaf:

Well, after seeing those pics, maybe it looks like MANY underestimated the wand....:blink::roftl: