MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you guys are talking about:shocked: I read it in the very famous Hitkrant magazine. They have a reputation for being honest!

Oh yes of course, I heard about it too you know.

what are you laughing at:blink:

this is serious!

i couldn't help it

sorry, cough..sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at this... Poor Adele, it's no laughing matter for her: pregnant with twins, moving into a new house, feeding Mika his icecream, what else?....lol

I thought it was TRIPLETS. Obviously I was wrong. I hope they both have healthy children. (I see another project in the making lol)

No that's just a rumour Caz, check your sources before you make such flippant comments!

Oh yeah we could start a Baby project and get them all kinds of baby stuff:wub2: I saw this really cool baby shirt that said: Milkaholics Anonymous:roftl:

I thought it was TRIPLETS. Obviously I was wrong. I hope they both have healthy children. (I see another project in the making lol)

So it wasn't quadruplets then? :blink: Oh. Yey a giftbook for each kid, I bagsy baby number 1!

So it wasn't quadruplets then? :blink: Oh. Yey a giftbook for each kid, I bagsy baby number 1!

hahaha, OMG!

We could put things in there to help teach them how to read and stuff!! How awesome would that be, since Mika's dyslexic an'all... :wub2:

Nah it's definitely twins, it was in the Mirror too and they always have their facts right. It seems like they had to use the in vitro technique cause Mika's habit of wearing tight skinny jeans had an impact on his fertility, not to mention the hours he spent blogging with his laptop on his knees :(

Nah it's definitely twins, it was in the Mirror too and they always have their facts right. It seems like they had to use the in vitro technique cause Mika's habit of wearing tight skinny jeans had an impact on his fertility, not to mention the hours he spent blogging with his laptop on his knees :(

:lmfao: omg hahaha

hahaha, OMG!

We could put things in there to help teach them how to read and stuff!! How awesome would that be, since Mika's dyslexic an'all... :wub2:

And maybe get a body guard for each one just in case the get bullied.

Mika is a 25 year old man, he has his needs too....I'm sure he'll fit some time in his busy schedule and besides, he had enough time in those 4 months he took off!

Yes, at it all day and night, I'll be bound.

Wore him out, it did.