Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally got around to giving Mika a birthday message/comment on his blog today:

Mika you are a quarter century now - makes you sound old doesn't it?

Well, I'm a quarter and a half. Ha!

I made a thread on the MFC about the year 1983, the year you were born. And I wondered if when you took your first cry, if it was melodic or in falsetto. Lol.

Happy Birthday Mika.

I hope you had a blast jumping off cliffs in harness. But I thought the last time you were in a harness it gave you chafing?

:naughty:

I finally got around to giving Mika a birthday message/comment on his blog today:

I made a thread on the MFC about the year 1983, the year you were born. And I wondered if when you took your first cry, if it was melodic or in falsetto. Lol.

Happy Birthday Mika.

I hope you had a blast jumping off cliffs in harness. But I thought the last time you were in a harness it gave you chafing?

HAHAHAHA, classic!

I almost fell from the chair when i went to MS today!! I went to the site as usual (automatic reaction when opening firefox), though i wasn't expecting a blog.... and when i saw that big "thank you", i was like "YOU-ARE-KID-DING-ME?! HE-CAN'T-BE-THAT-SWEET!!!!" :shocked:

There ain't no other artist IN THE WORLD so devoted to their fans.

I think Mika should win an award for being the cuttest and honest musician ever in the world, IN THE WORLD! (just like his syrian ice cream :naughty:)

I almost fell from the chair when i went to MS today!! I went to the site as usual (automatic reaction when opening firefox), though i wasn't expecting a blog.... and when i saw that big "thank you", i was like "YOU-ARE-KID-DING-ME?! HE-CAN'T-BE-THAT-SWEET!!!!" :shocked:

There ain't no other artist IN THE WORLD so devoted to their fans.

I think Mika should win an award for being the cuttest and honest musician ever in the world, IN THE WORLD! (just like his syrian ice cream :naughty:)

I agree :wub2:

He's the sweetest man on earth:bow:

Happy Birthday Mika.

oooh the chafing, :lmfao:

helloooo

andreaaa! hi! i`m laura from argentina :bleh:

you can pass if you want to the argentinean thread :bleh:

and yes.. he`s the sweetest man ever :wub2:

he always make me smile...

pd: NO MODS :shocked:

hi marlau!! thank youuu!!!

i'll def walk in the arggie threads, as there's not a single one for chileans :emot-sad: (should i create one?? nah... i would end up speaking to myself :huh:)

Happy Birthday Mika.

Aww Suzy :roftl:

Great minds must think alike.. I mentioned chafing in the birthday thread yesterday