Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what you mean , sorry

Well he's not spectacularly good looking, and he acts somewhat like a brat. So I wouldn't be too picky if I were him.

yeah. Ouch.

HE'S A MUSICIAN, NOT A CELEBRITY.

LMAO.

It must be really hard for him! I mean with aaall the media trying to get into his private life!!!!!!

All the media lol.

I think we're worse :naughty: so i guess my last post was a little hypocritical' date=' but we over-exaggerated and we let our imaginations run TOTALLY wild. But these stir things up. Now, it [i']may[/i] be true, but leave 'em to it, yeah? :blink:

A new article from today August 13th!!! I have no idea if it is true, but its interesting!!!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/6832/Mika+/Mika+and+Adele+dating+What+the%e2%80%a6!

ARTICLE:

When we read in some grown-up newspapers this morning that Mika and Adele were dating, we nearly choked on our green tea (actually, that might just be because green tea tastes a bit vommy sometimes). It just sounded so unlikely – but it seems that, when the grown-up hacks in question saw the pictures of the pair dining out together and heard that she’s got a new bloke called Michael (Mika-ka-ka’s real name), they put two and two together and made 72. As much as we wanted it to be true (mostly because we love it when singers on our iPods get together), we smelled a massive rat, so we gave their people a call. “Sorry to be the bearer of uninteresting news, but they really are just mates!” was the answer we got. Damn. We loved the idea of him serenading her in his silly trousers with the words of “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. But, maybe he can do that anyway? Just to be a nice friend, like? Sigh… we need a new love story to get our teeth into (and Peaches and what’s-his-name definitely do not count).

Yeah I'm not at all suprised that it's not true. IDK something did seem up.

I can so see them being friends though :)

LOL Mika sarenading her in bright pants! LOL just conjurs us really sweet, cute images :)

Well he's not spectacularly good looking, and he acts somewhat like a brat. So I wouldn't be too picky if I were him.

I think he's good-looking (as you know) but after seeing the Welcome to Syria video, I'm not sure I could deal with the whole "get out of my car" thing. :mf_rosetinted:

I knew you would. Speaking of Hot Pockets...do you ever listen to Jim Gaffigan?

Yep. I don't like him very much, mostly because my sister's ass ex-boyfriend would keep telling the "Hot Pockets" joke over and over, like he made it up.

I think he's good-looking (as you know) but after seeing the Welcome to Syria video, I'm not sure I could deal with the whole "get out of my car" thing. :mf_rosetinted:

everybody is bitchy sometimes , you should see me with my sister :roftl: and i'm an adult too