Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is also inevitable that he will be, to quote Borat, "making the sexy time" with somebody.

:roftl: I love that image.

I agree with Sara that it was written all over his face when he first sang "How much do you love me? How much do you care?" :wub2:

A new article from today August 13th!!! I have no idea if it is true, but its interesting!!!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/6832/Mika+/Mika+and+Adele+dating+What+the%e2%80%a6!

ARTICLE:

When we read in some grown-up newspapers this morning that Mika and Adele were dating, we nearly choked on our green tea (actually, that might just be because green tea tastes a bit vommy sometimes). It just sounded so unlikely – but it seems that, when the grown-up hacks in question saw the pictures of the pair dining out together and heard that she’s got a new bloke called Michael (Mika-ka-ka’s real name), they put two and two together and made 72. As much as we wanted it to be true (mostly because we love it when singers on our iPods get together), we smelled a massive rat, so we gave their people a call. “Sorry to be the bearer of uninteresting news, but they really are just mates!” was the answer we got. Damn. We loved the idea of him serenading her in his silly trousers with the words of “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. But, maybe he can do that anyway? Just to be a nice friend, like? Sigh… we need a new love story to get our teeth into (and Peaches and what’s-his-name definitely do not count).

ISN'T MATES THE SAME AS DATING UT WITH BENEFITS?? lol

TBH, Although Adele has denied it I am quite inclined to believe they are an item, and why the hell not.

Obviously, as Mika has a lot of teeny fans his management would much rather we think he is single and will be forever more, but sorry girlies, lets get real.

And for the record, although it has been churned around a million times, I see absolutely no reason why it should be such a taboo to talk about it.

Im so :naughty: happy bcs of that...But actually I started to like Adele..:mf_rosetinted: ah,never mind.. At last Im not jelous anymore:blush-anim-cl:

Seriously, if you're jealous of whoever Mika has/is/will be with, I would advise you to try and start changing the way you see things, because you're in for some heartache.

One fine day you will find out that he's been with someone for x amount of time, and then you will feel sad.

Why are you jealous?

Sorry to be so harsh, but this subject has popped up too many times around the MFC lately and I worry that this "culture" of obsession with Mika in an amourous way is starting to spread and even be seen as "normal" within certain groups of people here.

Let's get real: Mika will not go out with any of us. This is reality. You live in one world and he lives in another. You should try and find real guys that you like, and focus on them. Do NOT stop living your own life, because of some unrealistic dream that you have pinned on someone who you don't even know.

No, Mika will not suddenly "discover" you and pick you out of his legion of fans to proceed to fall in love with you.

No, he won't become your friend either.

He's a musician, a singer, an artist, yes, and we all admire him, but YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! And he doesn't know you.

This will not change, he will stay in his own world, with his friends and lover(s), and you will stay in yours.

Now, once that has been accepted, can you see how illogical it seems to feel jealous of someone just because she *may* be going out with him?

Sure if you really like him (what you see of him) and wish him well, the best thing that you can do is to be happy that he's happy with whoever he choses to be with? For the record, I don't think it's Adele, but anyway, you get the idea :naughty:.

Can't we just be happy for him that he's with someone, or single if he wants to, whatever, but please PLEASE stop this nonsense of "I'm jealous", "I love him so much", "sure dreaming is ok, you never know", "I may have a chance",and ultimately the incredibly worrying: "I wish I met some boys in RL that are like Mika" or "I can't find any boys like Mika so I don't want anyone else".

Let's get real: It's not gonna happen, and you'd better get on with your OWN life.

I try, and I often do, but even though I had crushes on actors and singers and all that, I think that I can safely say that I never felt jealous or bothered or sad because one of them had a real life lover.

At the end of the day, I don't give a flying hoot if people want to make themselves depressed, or boycott their own lovelives with these fantastic ideas; I'm trying to help by opening their eyes a bit.

i second sariflor's post

but i know explaining the reality to them doesn't change anything, they feel this way and they just can't help it.

so there is not too much we can do about this except making things up about his girl/boyfriend and have a good laugh:naughty:

did anyone have a chance to read this?...

(poster-Jack Violet)

All right, I guess now that he's happy with Adele I can spill the beans. Which old gf do you mean though?

In high school he briefly dated the girl who starred as Sally Bowles with him in their production of Cabaret. That didn't really work out though, and then he dated the guy who played Maximillian for a few months. That was all over by the time he graduated, since neither wanted to be tied down in college.

While going to the Royal College of Music and waitressing he had a short fling with a pretty co-worker who had come from France, and she really encouraged him to pursue pop music if he wanted it. (I think her name was Severine Vignes?) They didn't last long but stayed friends. In fact, she helped him with his next break-up.

His next (and first serious love) was a classmate, a tenor from Royal College of Music. They were together for over a year, and then it ended badly, as you all know. However, it inspired a lot of Mika's songwriting and also helped him decide to drop out and (with the encouragement of the aforementioned waitress) pursue his own music full-stop.

He was single for a while after that, especially since he had to concentrate on the album, and travel between LA, NY, London and Miami so much. He met Katy Perry when she was in between boyfriends and they almost started dating, but in the end it didn't happen--they had conflicting schedules, Katy wasn't over her ex, they couldn't see each other often enough, etc...

So he remained single until his album was out. Organizing the promo tour for the album, however, he started hanging out a lot with his best friend from Royal College of Music, Lorna. Since she was going to be touring with him, it was perfect--they could date and still keep it a secret from reporters. They were caught once though--you may remember those French paparazzi photos of them on vacation. Eventually Lorna had to leave to pursue her own career though. They ended amicably.

After this, he may or may not have dated Andy.

And now he's dating Adele. And they're expecting! It's so exciting.

--Jack

:boxed:

I try, and I often do, but even though I had crushes on actors and singers and all that, I think that I can safely say that I never felt jealous or bothered or sad because one of them had a real life lover.

At the end of the day, I don't give a flying hoot if people want to make themselves depressed, or boycott their own lovelives with these fantastic ideas; I'm trying to help by opening their eyes a bit.

Speaking on behalf of the younger MFC'ers, please don't be so hard on us!!! At age 15, I understand what you are saying, and respect your advice as an older person with more experience with these sort of things. However, we're still young! Am I really going to end up in a long-term relationship or marriage with my crush, my boyfriend, that cute guy in the 11th grade, or Mika? Odds are, probably not. However, do I still like daydreaming about it and/or discussing it with my friends/people with the same interests? Of course! We understand that we will be lucky even to meet him, and will probably never end up with him, but don't enjoy people being so hard on us when we are just wishing! Let us enjoy it while we're still young :wink2:.

Please don't be offended by my message, I mean it in the absolute kindest way possible. I just felt the need to craft a response on behalf of the younger MFC'ers. Thank you!

did anyone have a chance to read this?...

(poster-Jack Violet)

All right, I guess now that he's happy with Adele I can spill the beans. Which old gf do you mean though?

In high school he briefly dated the girl who starred as Sally Bowles with him in their production of Cabaret. That didn't really work out though, and then he dated the guy who played Maximillian for a few months. That was all over by the time he graduated, since neither wanted to be tied down in college.

While going to the Royal College of Music and waitressing he had a short fling with a pretty co-worker who had come from France, and she really encouraged him to pursue pop music if he wanted it. (I think her name was Severine Vignes?) They didn't last long but stayed friends. In fact, she helped him with his next break-up.

His next (and first serious love) was a classmate, a tenor from Royal College of Music. They were together for over a year, and then it ended badly, as you all know. However, it inspired a lot of Mika's songwriting and also helped him decide to drop out and (with the encouragement of the aforementioned waitress) pursue his own music full-stop.

He was single for a while after that, especially since he had to concentrate on the album, and travel between LA, NY, London and Miami so much. He met Katy Perry when she was in between boyfriends and they almost started dating, but in the end it didn't happen--they had conflicting schedules, Katy wasn't over her ex, they couldn't see each other often enough, etc...

So he remained single until his album was out. Organizing the promo tour for the album, however, he started hanging out a lot with his best friend from Royal College of Music, Lorna. Since she was going to be touring with him, it was perfect--they could date and still keep it a secret from reporters. They were caught once though--you may remember those French paparazzi photos of them on vacation. Eventually Lorna had to leave to pursue her own career though. They ended amicably.

After this, he may or may not have dated Andy.

And now he's dating Adele. And they're expecting! It's so exciting.

--Jack

:boxed:

:blink:

Good story Jack. But I'd bet you all my money that the real story is not much different from what you told :mf_rosetinted:

Speaking on behalf of the younger MFC'ers, please don't be so hard on us!!! At age 15, I understand what you are saying, and respect your advice as an older person with more experience with these sort of things. However, we're still young! Am I really going to end up in a long-term relationship or marriage with my crush, my boyfriend, that cute guy in the 11th grade, or Mika? Odds are, probably not. However, do I still like daydreaming about it and/or discussing it with my friends/people with the same interests? Of course! We understand that we will be lucky even to meet him, and will probably never end up with him, but don't enjoy people being so hard on us when we are just wishing! Let us enjoy it while we're still young :wink2:.

Please don't be offended by my message, I mean it in the absolute kindest way possible. I just felt the need to craft a response on behalf of the younger MFC'ers. Thank you!

I totally see that.

I think that this is an issue which has a lot to do with age differences and a change in technology. I'll try to explain what I mean:

Swooning over a singer/actor/whatever, up to a point where you imagine yourself being with them, is really something I'd consider normal and healthy for a 12 or even 15 year old girl and I really think this is an important part of development during this teenage years.

I can also see that people, who are not 15 anymore, reading about this on the forum are slightly bewildered by it, because in this place it is not always clear at first view, who is talking. At 35 you just think differently, reality has taken over, and you're pretty much aware of it.

Ten, fifteen or twenty years ago, swooning teenagers ususally didn't have this kind of outlet for their dreams and fantasies. There weren't online forums available day and night for discussing and hence getting even more absorbed with this sort of celebrity adoration, and thus I think that back in the old days (LOL) this all happened more behind closed doors and inside people's heads instead of being expressed and discussed like it is expressed and discussed here.

:blink:

Good story Jack. But I'd bet you all my money that the real story is not much different from what you told :mf_rosetinted:

Haha. Well. Um. I tried to keep it both within the bounds of realism and also within the bounds of privacy. I will say that in some cases I specifically avoided writing what I really thought his history may have been (or wrote the opposite of what my guess would be) for fear of accidentally hitting too close to home. :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

I totally see that.

I think that this is an issue which has a lot to do with age differences and a change in technology. I'll try to explain what I mean:

Swooning over a singer/actor/whatever, up to a point where you imagine yourself being with them, is really something I'd consider normal and healthy for a 12 or even 15 year old girl and I really think this is an important part of development during this teenage years.

I can also see that people, who are not 15 anymore, reading about this on the forum are slightly bewildered by it, because in this place it is not always clear at first view, who is talking. At 35 you just think differently, reality has taken over, and you're pretty much aware of it.

Ten, fifteen or twenty years ago, swooning teenagers ususally didn't have this kind of outlet for their dreams and fantasies. There weren't online forums available day and night for discussing and hence getting even more absorbed with this sort of celebrity adoration, and thus I think that back in the old days (LOL) this all happened more behind closed doors and inside people's heads instead of being expressed and discussed like it is expressed and discussed here.

I agree and I'm also happy about the fact that there is a forum like this especially for young girls, a place where they are able to express and discuss with others, this kind of feelings.

I think it improves their self esteem to realise their not alone!

...and off goes the psychiatric hat…:blush-anim-cl:

Haha. Well. Um. I tried to keep it both within the bounds of realism and also within the bounds of privacy. I will say that in some cases I specifically avoided writing what I really thought his history may have been (or wrote the opposite of what my guess would be) for fear of accidentally hitting too close to home. :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

And the mystery thickens...

What did Mika actually do that we don't know anything about....:blink:

yeeeh but you DID confuse and upset quite a few people... you probably should have said it was a story...

Hang around bit more in this place and you will get to know what to expect from differrent members....at least it's what I hope for...but you can never be quite sure....:naughty:

And the mystery thickens...

What did Mika actually do that we don't know anything about....:blink:

I don't know, be a normal twentysomething guy?:thumb_yello:

Hang around bit more in this place and you will get to know what to expect from differrent members....at least it's what I hope for...but you can never be quite sure....:naughty:

Exactly.And if you get to know this place, you'll realise that unless Mika himself tells you intimate details of his life (which I doubt), any "facts" you read are to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact, don't believe it even if the Mikster himself says it, he tends to make up a lot of stories:naughty: