Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

Well he's not spectacularly good looking, and he acts somewhat like a brat. So I wouldn't be too picky if I were him.

:roftl:

Okay, I agree with kk448 on this one. :mf_rosetinted: He's an attractive boy but I am not sure I could handle dating him. Luckily for me though, I'm not asked to. :naughty:

Also, I can't believe some of you guys needed this article to know that he and Adele are just friends.

No, he's not dating her. But, he's got love (or so I say). Nope, I have no sources on this, but it's still true. :wink2:

--Jack

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. Ouch.

HE'S A MUSICIAN, NOT A CELEBRITY.

Consider the source's, a paper that's a subsidery of a paper he has no respect for, and The Daily Mail, just a highbrow version of The Sun!:blink:

Until (and I wouldn't hold your breath for it) we hear something concrete from either camp, I would just take it all with a pinch of salt.

Yep. I don't like him very much, mostly because my sister's ass ex-boyfriend would keep telling the "Hot Pockets" joke over and over, like he made it up.

Oh I love him...mostly because he's from Indiana so I get the jokes he makes about it.

That's probably the main reason why I don't like Dane Cook...I don't know how many different people have told his jokes.

Anyway back to Mika and Adele.

Anyway back to Mika and Adele.

I think Mika and Adele should get together.

And I think Nicholas Hoult and myself should get together.

And we'll have a double wedding, like on the Brady Bunch.

yes but if you take all of that out , he will look like a saint and he clearly want to show he's not

Well, I already know he's not a saint. It's just my opinion that I really don't want to see him arguing with his sister about who sits in the front seat of what car.

Well, I already know he's not a saint. It's just my opinion that I really don't want to see him arguing with his sister about who sits in the front seat of what car.

Chiiild, shut cho mouf.

I really do agree with you, though. One time I threw a baseball bat at my sister, but I didn't post it on YouTube. Sometimes the world doesn't have to know how much of a brat you can be.

Chiiild, shut cho mouf.

I really do agree with you, though. One time I threw a baseball bat at my sister, but I didn't post it on YouTube. Sometimes the world doesn't have to know how much of a brat you can be.

Gosh, you are a brat.

You said baseball.:sneaky2:

Funny that you say wiffleball...I have a wiffleball field in my backyard. It's called Migley...don't ask.

Whatever. Wiffleball, softball, baseball.

I don't have a large vocabulary, akay?:sneaky2:

well i honestly didn't think it was true after reading one interview she gave about her 'new' boyfriend. I mean she said he was shy for one & I don't think mika is shy & for 2 she said lets just call him michael when referring to her man she didn't say that was ACTUALLY his real name at all!!

and she also said in the interview which was from saturday that he didn't want to be seen out in public with her 'cause he's publicity shy

ok yeah Mika doesn't like publicity we all know that but if she said her boyfriend didn't want to be seen out with her in public & mika was her boyfriend then why a day or so after she said that would they be publicly pictured together?

It just didn't add up to me! none of it did

if & when (or if he has already) found someone nice whoever that may be I wish him all the love & happiness in the world he truly deserves it 100% and then some (ok yeah I will be a little gutted who won't be? but I want him to be happy & loved & well taken care of & if he is then that's all good with me!!)

sure i would rather it was me making him happy lol who wouldn't? but as long as whoever he is with or ends up with if he's currently single as long as they treat him & with love & respect we can't really be too angry or sad can we?? (well just a smidgen lol)

seriously i just want him to be happy that's the main thing!

When I was younger, I used to always say "Mmmkay?"

I say "chyeah" instead of "yeah". It drives my mom crazy...which is probably why I do it...that or I've watched Wayne's World one too many times.

I really hope they arent together, i couldnt bare to see him with someone else :( I love him lots :D xxx:mf_lustslow:

If it hasn't happened already, it's going to one day, so just be happy for him, he really does deserve it:wink2:.

Well, that's good news! Mika is still single ladies! :mf_lustslow:

Nope. He's just not dating Adele. :mf_rosetinted:

I continue to maintain that he's been dating someone since at least October now. Likely earlier. :wink2: Basically, since around the time he stopped whining about how he couldn't get a date and was single... which he did in the middle of last summer, I think?

--Jack

Nope. He's just not dating Adele. :mf_rosetinted:

I continue to maintain that he's been dating someone since at least October now. Likely earlier. :wink2: Basically, since around the time he stopped whining about how he couldn't get a date and was single... which he did in the middle of last summer, I think?

--Jack

That doesn't neccesarily mean anything. I was single last summer, and I still am. Just because I don't complain doesn't mean I have a special someone in my life.