Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

Exactly.And if you get to know this place, you'll realise that unless Mika himself tells you intimate details of his life (which I doubt), any "facts" you read are to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact, don't believe it even if the Mikster himself says it, he tends to make up a lot of stories:naughty:

Just like Jon Fratelli does with his Chelsea and all the stories...

"Tell Me A Lie...This is a dig at me and the press. We told so many lies in the early days because we were too lazy to tell the truth. It was easy to spin yarns to see if we could get them printed"

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/opinion/columnists/billy-sloan/2008/05/04/jon-fratelli-on-band-s-new-album-78057-20404266/

gosh, the twentysomething boy is not much original I guess :naughty:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ! Happy to be here with you guys and thanks for the welcoming PM.

Mika dating Adele ? No way !

First his family would have a collective heart attack and he seems to be a devoted son, nephew, brother, etc.

Second he has been in a relationship for nearly a year. If Adele is a red herring, let me give you two clues :

- 1/ NRJ music awards, one of Mika’s two guests ;

- 2/on Google => ‘MIKA gallery 190 cm of statuary beauty’ (fansite Hollywood) => Gigs and events => Paris # 2, page 3, last but one photograph.

Really cute and looks sweet, mild enough for the great man. Let’s face it : we like Mika very much and are very grateful to him for the pleasure we get from his music but as a person he must be quite overwhelming. Good luck to them both

And boys and girls, don’t despair, we have not heard any wedding bells yet, he may still become single again in a few months or a couple of years…

Have not had much time to go through the forum but the threads seem interesting, the posts often fun and even funny.

First his family would have a collective heart attack and he seems to be a devoted son, nephew, brother, etc.

Second he has been in a relationship for nearly a year. If Adele is a red herring, let me give you two clues :

- 2/on Google => ‘MIKA gallery 190 cm of statuary beauty’ (fansite Hollywood) => Gigs and events => Paris # 2, page 3, last but one photograph.

Really cute and looks sweet, mild enough for the great man. Let’s face it : we like Mika very much and are very grateful to him for the pleasure we get from his music but as a person he must be quite overwhelming. Good luck to them both

And boys and girls, don’t despair, we have not heard any wedding bells yet, he may still become single again in a few months or a couple of years…

Have not had much time to go through the forum but the threads seem interesting, the posts often fun and even funny.

welcome to MFC!

but dude i think you're talking about his sister yasmine:roftl:

welcome to MFC!

but dude i think you're talking about his sister yasmine:roftl:

haha, no, he's not (I guess)

but there's two people in the picture :rolls_eyes: And one doesn't look cute to me

Haha. Well. Um. I tried to keep it both within the bounds of realism and also within the bounds of privacy. I will say that in some cases I specifically avoided writing what I really thought his history may have been (or wrote the opposite of what my guess would be) for fear of accidentally hitting too close to home. :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

Half of me is dying for that to have been true:roftl: Ahh well, maybe the reality is something close to that... closer than we think:boxed:

Hey! Marie Thérèse! Have you eventually managed to create your own account?

Welcome to the forum once again!

Oh btw, nice speculation! :thumb_yello:

No, silly, not his sister ! I am not even sure she was with him that night. His other guest. He got so many awards these last few months that I may well have got mixed up. But the night he received his award from Rihanna and Johnny Halliday, the night he presented Kylie Minogue with an award for her career, the night he was wearing a cherry red satiny jacket, in Cannes… wasn’t the event the NRJ music awards ?

Anyway don’t forget the second clue : Yasmine is not on that photograph.

I am sure Romis knows who I mean. Looks cute to me, Romis !

Hey! Marie Thérèse! Have you eventually managed to create your own account?

Welcome to the forum once again!

Oh btw, nice speculation! :thumb_yello:

whaaaaaaaat?

:doh:

how couldn't i see that:roftl:

:lmfao:

No, silly, not his sister ! I am not even sure she was with him that night. His other guest. He got so many awards these last few months that I may well have got mixed up. But the night he received his award from Rihanna and Johnny Halliday, the night he presented Kylie Minogue with an award for her career, the night he was wearing a cherry red satiny jacket, in Cannes… wasn’t the event the NRJ music awards ?

Ohh your back!! helllooo <you didnt pm me> :boxed:

Oh you mean his French manager who he's with on the pic?

Yeah that dude is cute aint he?

But I've heard he's dating Daniel Powter... too bad.

Btw if you stumble on a pic of Mika with a blondie at another event, it's Robyn. Prevention...

oh i see you meen that guy !

i already know that.

but you're wrong you silly they broke up weeks ago, now he is with this girl:thumb_yello:

l_ab24634d1151880696e3823eb20b7776.jpg

You'd need fly eyes :mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl:

What's up Dilek? Still hanging in this thread? :bleh:

i'm hunting trolls:mf_rosetinted:

seriously is this M-Th in disguise?:blink:

i mean she was way more kind, she would start with "dear Dilek" instead of "silly":roftl:

i'm hunting trolls:mf_rosetinted:

seriously is this M-Th in disguise?:blink:

i mean she was way more kind, she would start with "dear Dilek" instead of "silly":roftl:

Oh yes that's her lol.

Proof is this one ignores me too when i say sthg she can't answer to! Bad habits... :roftl::roftl:

trolls06c.jpg

I wish they were as cute as these are!!! :tears:

Sooorry... but I was deeply wounded when you implied that I thought Mika was dating his big sister ! I wouldn't have been the first : at the Ivor Novello awards she was referred to as "and friend".

And Romis, seriously, not cute ? You mean delicious !

No duplicate IDs on this forum, Marie Th.

You'd better not ignore this post.

So please state officially who you are, and stop messing with the newbies pretending you're a man born on August 18, 1983.

Really... this old trick has become a bit pathetic lol.

So this is the pic then?:

http://fansites.hollywood.com/~mika/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=25&pos=30

Wow.....Thanks for the gossip, Marie Therese!

I DIDN'T REALISE THAT MIKA WAS DATING JOHN!!!!! WOW, WHAT A SCANDAL!!

So he likes them mature then, he? :bleh:

Maybe Marie-Andrée can tell us more about that? Like, what was that incredibly nice thing Mika did to her... :das: