• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know :D

it's a cool winter. i did everything from snowmen, little snow angels, to sledging and ice-skating :wub2:

happy happy happy :blush-anim-cl:

oooo lucky!

lucky!

stealing all OUR snow :sneaky2:

it SNOWS in california? :shocked:

yup. but where i live, its like the point in elevation that the snow stops, so we get it, but not a lot.

we would have gotten probally a lot this yr, but there was no persipatation. but its been freezing lately which is good. but then it goes from like 25 degrees to 48.. -_-

oooo lucky!

yup. but where i live, its like the point in elevation that the snow stops, so we get it, but not a lot.

we would have gotten probally a lot this yr, but there was no persipatation. but its been freezing lately which is good. but then it goes from like 25 degrees to 48.. -_-

awwwww! u should move here! :D we get snow, and its closer to mika.....

Freezing ( -6° / -7° ) When I was waiting my mum after the swimtraining my hair was frozen (really)

today a lot of snow, really hard to go trough with a bike. Tonight it it gonna freeze ( -10° / -14° ) So tomorrow it will be even more hard to get trough it :D

Freezing ( -6° / -7° ) When I was waiting my mum after the swimtraining my hair was frozen (really)

today a lot of snow, really hard to go trough with a bike. Tonight it it gonna freeze ( -10° / -14° ) So tomorrow it will be even more hard to get trough it :D

wow!

wowowowowowow!

-8°C last nite, -5°C this morn. ice ice ice and some snow, but nothing impressive. good start of the new year.. :boxed:

o ya. well hopefully youll get some more snow.. unless u dnt want it

Well, the cold weather surely has a romantic side and as long as you can stay inside it's allright! :wink2:

ya. im also just like sick of warm weather.. ya know>?

We had an inch of snow this morning. It is very cold unfortunately.

oooo

o im sorry