I nearly sunbathed today .. it was like 70

<drinks a double extra chock latte late with extra latte>

The Sun is too up in my face :thumbdown:

You're drinking pure sugar :naughty:

You know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rain

Sitting in all cosy and the pitter patter of rain on the windows :wub2:

I do too! Too bad it only rains here like once a year :naughty:

I could listen to it for hours:wub2:

It's been bucketing it down here in Tokyo today. D= My trousers are still slightly soggy... ick!

Luckily, though, it's been reasonably warm for a rainy day today, so it's not too bad. Also, I much prefer the Japanese autumnal weather to the English equivalent - I'm still wearing summer clothes half the time! It's greeeaaat :biggrin2:

I have no intention to make u envy guys but it's my bday today and we have 23 degrees here in Portugal and itll b 25 for the weekend so ill have a bday cake on the beach everyone' invited if u can get a flight..;)

I have no intention to make u envy guys but it's my bday today and we have 23 degrees here in Portugal and itll b 25 for the weekend so ill have a bday cake on the beach everyone' invited if u can get a flight..;)

Portugal isn't that far from me, so count me in!:punk:

In my country we have had a beautiful month with the trees changing colours, golden, orange, red.

But now it starts to get colder and almost all leaves has fallen down and turned brownish.

At nights about 3-4 degrees and daytime around 10.

Now it's autumn, for real!:thumb_yello:

just so weird to be reading about people bundling up, it being 4 degrees outside etc.

but cali's like that year round, isn't it? :bleh: we'll get cold here eventually..

i know!

umm ya it tends to be. but in late december, january we get lots of rain usually. and it gets down in the 20s. but in our cabin, its in the belows xD

i know!

umm ya it tends to be. but in late december, january we get lots of rain usually. and it gets down in the 20s. but in our cabin, its in the belows xD

20's!!??! :shocked:

yeah, we never get that here. seriously, (well, i assume we're talking farenheight (spelling :roftl:)). the last time it 'snowed' was in 4th grade. and it only 'snowed' like an inch.

but sometimes it ices, and that is always hilarious. the whole city freaks out, and even if its the smallest ice, we get school off for like, 2 days. and all the news channels are all freaked out about "ICE STORM '07" and "BLIZZARD 2007". :roftl: