• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A weather thread! perfect:naughty:

Here it's actually another fairly nice day, I don't know why everyone's complained about a rotten Summer, it was really sunny where I am for the past 3 days...:blink:

Why does that always happen when people go back to school?!

it's so horrible to see all the little kids in their big warm uniforms and it scorching hot outside!:no: poor sods....:naughty:

Freddie..... I heard that we're supposed to be in for a white Christmas here in England..... :woot_jump:

But i'm not getting too excited... you know what them weather people are like... :mf_rosetinted:

Up until Christmas its supposed to be like it is now, rainy on and off, then a white Christmas, then January is supposed to be REALLY REALLY freezing, like arctic cold and snowy....

Freddie..... I heard that we're supposed to be in for a white Christmas here in England..... :woot_jump:

But i'm not getting too excited... you know what them weather people are like... :mf_rosetinted:

Up until Christmas its supposed to be like it is now, rainy on and off, then a white Christmas, then January is supposed to be REALLY REALLY freezing, like arctic cold and snowy....

Ohh is it! :punk:

Are the acorns closed , are the chipmunks gathering to the edge of the fields how do you know ?:naughty:

We so need one dont we!! check out the Cliff Richard thread

:newyear:

Ohhh its so amazing nice today!!! .. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE Autumn!!

Blue skiesssss , clear and crisp :wub2:

Oh I love autumn too, the weather, the colours of threes and fields.

Picking mushrooms…:wub2:

Every day without snow is a pleasure and last winter we only had snow for about 2-3 days, felt like an endless autumn.

And then came the spring…:wink2:

Oh I love autumn too, the weather, the colours of threes and fields.

Picking mushrooms…:wub2:

Every day without snow is a pleasure and last winter we only had snow for about 2-3 days, felt like an endless autumn.

And then came the spring…:wink2:

Im not too keen on Spring , I like Autumn mmmm so nice , blue skieesss , crisp , nip in the air , leaves all pretty and changing colour , kicking and jumping naked through them :wub2:

Its pissing down here

Has anyone seen that there are currently 4 STORMS coming at us right now!!!! They are coming off the coast of Africa one after the other!!!!!!

GLOBAL WARMING :mf_rosetinted:

Yes Im keeping an eye on it , I have some USA collegues over and they are all over it

Your going get hit hard down there

Yes Im keeping an eye on it , I have some USA collegues over and they are all over it

Your going get hit hard down there

Gee THANKS alot. :boxed:

This is the first time in history there have ever been 4 named storms simutaneously...............

*where do I run for cover*???????????

<thinks>

England!!!

Its the first time!! , jessssss you get badness for all that amazing weather dont you:boxed:

For the first time I am REALLY scared! We already have TONS of flooding.... and more is just going to be *unspeakable* not to mention my house WILL not stand up to another Hurricane.......... if ONE hits us directly -- my house is

g o n e ... and I am NOT exaggerating :blink:WISH I WAS

For the first time I am REALLY scared! We already have TONS of flooding.... and more is just going to be *unspeakable* not to mention my house WILL not stand up to another Hurricane.......... if ONE hits us directly -- my house is

g o n e ... and I am NOT exaggerating :blink:WISH I WAS

eekkkkkk

All I have here is the weather channel , I know everyone is worried from what is being said here .. awful , make sure you post a lot so we know you are ok!

If you already have tons of flooding it will just make it higher and eekk higher:boxed:

eekkkkkk

All I have here is the weather channel , I know everyone is worried from what is being said here .. awful , make sure you post a lot so we know you are ok!

If you already have tons of flooding it will just make it higher and eekk higher:boxed:

I know! FD we got 11 inches in just 2 days..... and that was JUST 2 of the days that it rained out of the whole week raining........... the yard looked like a lake. And now we have 4 more threatening us........... WHAT am I going to do with my kids if our house blows away? Remember the roof is already cracked :blink:

Thats what I was saying , make sure you post so we know your ok!

I have no answers , I hope you and everyone will be ok

Im going to check the news now <educate myself> zzoooooooooom

wwwhhhaaaaaa ..........

YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS :mf_rosetinted:

Hurricane Ike is fast approaching.......

My company just issued an EMERGENCY statement and WARNINGS for operations..... I don't know what it going to happen!!!!

EVERYONE SEND GOOD VIBES FOR US FLORIDIANS....

ESPECIALLY US IN THE DIRECT PATH:

ME & Cheeseygoodness.......................

I am going to a shelter and Alex may be going to Tennessee until it passes :boxed:

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME -- I LOVE YOU ALL

AND TELL MIKA WHAT HE MEANT TO ME -- EVERYTHING :wub2: