• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here in New Jersey we've had a most amazing August. The weather has been dry (not humid) and average 83F degrees (28 C.) It cools off very nice at night so sleeping as been very pleasant.

July was rough but August has shaped up very nicely and there is a relief that it wouldn't be like JUly till well next July, so I can relax and not feel weighed down by the humidity or opressive heat. YIPPIE!!!!!

Here in New Jersey we've had a most amazing August. The weather has been dry (not humid) and average 83F degrees (28 C.) It cools off very nice at night so sleeping as been very pleasant.

July was rough but August has shaped up very nicely and there is a relief that it wouldn't be like JUly till well next July, so I can relax and not feel weighed down by the humidity or opressive heat. YIPPIE!!!!!

luckyyyy

here in my part of cali

the average is 101F, and the nights are like 70 or higher, all night. and you toss and turn all night. we havent had ANY RAIN all summer. no joke, not one drop in my town!!!!!

This is odd for NJ, trust me. I've got a little gratitude dance going. Tonight it is 68, last week though we were at 58, 60. Which is great for me, I'm not a heat person. But my tomato plants aren't rippening. NJ is famous for their tomatoes, but it needs sustained heat.

catch-22 maybe.

This is odd for NJ, trust me. I've got a little gratitude dance going. Tonight it is 68, last week though we were at 58, 60. Which is great for me, I'm not a heat person. But my tomato plants aren't rippening. NJ is famous for their tomatoes, but it needs sustained heat.

catch-22 maybe.

o gotcha, well im bored of no rain, i LIKE rain, i need rain. lol

Thats a v nice temp ! not too hot not tooo cold!

Vanessa hun your sooo soo close to 40,000 posts !amazing

in case you didnt notice you only have 10,000 less .... :mf_rosetinted:

not that im surprised with comments such as .... "mmmmmmmmmmm" and "yup" ... oh and ... "fabby" ...... :mf_rosetinted::lmfao::wink2:

....uuummmm there is another Hurricane out there right now headed our way -- and it is MASSIVE .... bigger then Fay was...... and ALREADY a Catagory 3 Hurricane .... a 4 is catastrophic......... *am really scared now*

What if there is horrible destruction.... and then I cannot see my Rufus in November ........ Oh -- the world has seen NO fury like Holly not getting to see her RuRu! :mf_rosetinted:

....uuummmm there is another Hurricane out there right now headed our way -- and it is MASSIVE .... bigger then Fay was...... and ALREADY a Catagory 3 Hurricane .... a 4 is catastrophic......... *am really scared now*

What if there is horrible destruction.... and then I cannot see my Rufus in November ........ Oh -- the world has seen NO fury like Holly not getting to see her RuRu! :mf_rosetinted:

omg! :blink: i knew about fay, but another one?!you will be fine tho :D

HOT AND DRY WEATHER OVER THE INTERIOR OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA...

HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING OVER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FROM THE EASTERN PACIFIC WILL CAUSE A RELATIVELY SHORT HEAT WAVE OVER THE AREA.

VERY HOT DAYTIME TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED TODAY THROUGH FRIDAY WITH MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY SURPASSING THE CENTURY MARK. MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE MOUNTAINS WILL BE MOSTLY IN THE 80S AND 90S WITH SOME AREAS ABOVE THE CENTURY MARK. THE HOTTEST DAY IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR ON THURSDAY WHEN HIGH TEMPERATURES ARE FORECAST TO TOP OUT IN THE 105 TO 112 DEGREE RANGE IN THE INTERIOR VALLEY... AND 88 TO 103 DEGREES IN THE POPULATED MOUNTAIN AREAS AND MAY RESULT IN RECORD OR NEAR RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURES. ALTHOUGH TEMPERATURES WILL BE VERY HOT... HUMIDITY LEVELS WILL BE RELATIVELY LOW AND HEAT INDICES WILL REMAIN LOWER THAN THE AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURES. THEREFORE... NO HEAT WATCHES OR ADVISORIES ARE EXPECTED AT THIS TIME.

something i just read. im in the 105-112 tep tomorrow. i own no shorts. how many more asthma attacks will i recieve then? this will be fun...

HOT AND DRY WEATHER OVER THE INTERIOR OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA...

HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING OVER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FROM THE EASTERN PACIFIC WILL CAUSE A RELATIVELY SHORT HEAT WAVE OVER THE AREA.

VERY HOT DAYTIME TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED TODAY THROUGH FRIDAY WITH MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY SURPASSING THE CENTURY MARK. MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE MOUNTAINS WILL BE MOSTLY IN THE 80S AND 90S WITH SOME AREAS ABOVE THE CENTURY MARK. THE HOTTEST DAY IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR ON THURSDAY WHEN HIGH TEMPERATURES ARE FORECAST TO TOP OUT IN THE 105 TO 112 DEGREE RANGE IN THE INTERIOR VALLEY... AND 88 TO 103 DEGREES IN THE POPULATED MOUNTAIN AREAS AND MAY RESULT IN RECORD OR NEAR RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURES. ALTHOUGH TEMPERATURES WILL BE VERY HOT... HUMIDITY LEVELS WILL BE RELATIVELY LOW AND HEAT INDICES WILL REMAIN LOWER THAN THE AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURES. THEREFORE... NO HEAT WATCHES OR ADVISORIES ARE EXPECTED AT THIS TIME.

something i just read. im in the 105-112 tep tomorrow. i own no shorts. how many more asthma attacks will i recieve then? this will be fun...

Eekkkkkkkkkk this is megaaaaa hot :boxed: