• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i want rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

PLEASE take mine!!!!! 4 counties in my area *including mine* are desaster areas.... FLOODING from the Hurricane........ When I went down my road yesterday the water was almost all the up to my doors.........

WE GOT 12 INCHES in 3 days........... and that is AFTER the hurricane had past!

PLEASE take mine!!!!! 4 counties in my area *including mine* are desaster areas.... FLOODING from the Hurricane........ When I went down my road yesterday the water was almost all the up to my doors.........

omg thats terrible!

:shocked:

My god , even more suprising I havent seen it on the news over here .. how strange

:shocked:

My god , even more suprising I havent seen it on the news over here .. how strange

Now the new one is coming Gustov........... and Hurricane Season DOES NOT end until the beginning of November --

as LONG as I get to see Rufus in November after that the whole world can fall apart! Just as long as I get my wish!!! :wub2:

Now the new one is coming Gustov........... and Hurricane Season DOES NOT end until the beginning of November --

as LONG as I get to see Rufus in November after that the whole world can fall apart! Just as long as I get my wish!!! :wub2:

MMMMMM I have to come back to America soon with work , Ill bring goodies for you to survive ... mmmm tea and scones , we get by most of the time on them here :roftl:

MMMMMM I have to come back to America soon with work , Ill bring goodies for you to survive ... mmmm tea and scones , we get by most of the time on them here :roftl:

I have never had a scone in my life! Sounds delicious!!! :naughty:

Mannnn the english get by on sorts of issues with tea and scones :naughty:

Check out a picture of one ... my american friends live on them when they come here:thumb_yello:

Like this???? ------------

sconebig.jpg

Looks........ :licks_lips:

u guys are making me hungry and i just ate

a burrito

a piece of toast

a piece of bread

almonds

and yogurt

!!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl:

my moms getting upset cuz im not eating enough, especially w/ all the exersize im doing, so i have no calories to burn off. so i figured i would just pig out. and i was starving lol